Harry and Meghan #83 Harry's no wimp-o, nows he's Head Chimpo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow:
“I’d be mad too if I was James Hewitt’s unacknowledged, illegitimate kid, got essentially kidnapped and held hostage by the royal family, was forced to pretend that boring, square Prince Charles was my dad all those years, then they cut off my trust fund, and disapproved of my hot, American wife cause it didn’t fit into their ongoing inbreeding programme. Did I miss anything?”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Wow:
“I’d be mad too if I was James Hewitt’s unacknowledged, illegitimate kid, got essentially kidnapped and held hostage by the royal family, was forced to pretend that boring, square Prince Charles was my dad all those years, then they cut off my trust fund, and disapproved of my hot, American wife cause it didn’t fit into their ongoing inbreeding programme. Did I miss anything?”
What an utter twit this bloke is (also, while we are at it, WHO is he?)

I’m catching up on today so forgive me if this has been mentioned but Blind Gossip have got a great story about Smeggy today. It’s about the emoji story that was in the papers so it’s not new news but it is dripping with acid 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
If she isnt representing the Queen any more and she isn't an actress any more, where exactly will she be going to warrant the wearing of a Tiara?
She can wear it to feed the chickens and when she let's haz out of the coop in the mornings

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Interesting video from Bookworm. A connection between Markus Anderson and Ben Browning who is new guy at Archewell. And other info on Markus. And Archie on the beach was a stand in child possibly

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Oprah didn't get played, she played them, I'm waiting for the fallout when Megs realises. CBS have hours of footage that they can edit anyway they want depending on how this plays out and which side have the upper hand.
Thinking about it again, yes: bigger chance O played them.

Or.. they played each other. Just vile any way it gurs.

Or.. they played each other. Just vile any way it gurs.
Cuts ! 🤣

Reactions: 14
Markus Anderson ... every photo I see of him, he's smirking like an absolute demonic bleep of the first water. Global membership director for Soho House, but comes off with his 'matchmaking' like a sleazy old panderer, fixing up his actress/model 'friends' with ... uh, 'dates'. Apparently he's Smeg's 'best mate in the world' which doesn't shock me as of course she has a male BFF. She doesn't really like other women at all, does she?

• Wow
Reactions: 34
I’m catching up on today so forgive me if this has been mentioned but Blind Gossip have got a great story about Smeggy today. It’s about the emoji story that was in the papers so it’s not new news but it is dripping with acid 😂

Here it is!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Some utter garbage in this article from NBC news. We should, we are told, see the RF’s response to the interview for what it really was...”discriminatory gaslighting”. This is apparently on the basis that the RF’s claim that “recollections may vary” was insufficiently deferential to Smeggy’s version of events. The statement “perniciously..calls into question Meghan’s and Harry’s own memories and even their capacities to perceive...Challenging the truth of their recollections could have the effect of undermining their self-confidence and self-regard”.

After I’ve had a good chuckle at the idea that anything could ever puncture Smeggy’s eternal self-regard, I find things like this genuinely chilling. Just because someone with the right minority characteristics/victim status says something is true, it doesn’t mean it is. What about those bullied PA’s? Couldn’t that nasty little statement they released about a calculated smear campaign also be described (if you must) as “discriminatory gaslighting”?? I can’t understand these people who have decided ‘Meghan good’ so every crappy thing she does is forgiven or looked at in a sympathetic light. Don’t these people have any independence of mind or judgement?

And on the subject of re-branding, let’s call that interview what it was - the making of misrepresentations for financial gain i.e. “fraud”.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Trying to keep up with his 'very bright' wife 🤣
It's increasingly obvious that Smeggy is nowhere near as bright as she thinks she is. An intelligent person wouldn't be sniping at the royal family thinking that it reflects well on her!
She comes across as mean petty and stupid!
It’s taken me ages to keep up after having had a busy weekend 🤣🤣🤣.

She may be intelligent but what she lacks is emotional intelligence.

Coincidentally, I was reading this today :

Markus Anderson ... every photo I see of him, he's smirking like an absolute demonic bleep of the first water. Global membership director for Soho House, but comes off with his 'matchmaking' like a sleazy old panderer, fixing up his actress/model 'friends' with ... uh, 'dates'. Apparently he's Smeg's 'best mate in the world' which doesn't shock me as of course she has a male BFF. She doesn't really like other women at all, does she?
Exactly
Marcus Anderson
So silent
As William Boroughs says... "who profits?"

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Something about
Interesting video from Bookworm. A connection between Markus Anderson and Ben Browning who is new guy at Archewell. And other info on Markus. And Archie on the beach was a stand in child possibly

From early history:

https://18waits.com/blogs/ramble/8633025-correspondence-with-markus-anderson

with Damian Hirst

https://www.zimbio.com/photos/Marku...P/White+Cube+Party+Soho+Beach+House+Art+Basel

I'm not on tumblr, but he is friend with Eddy Redmine
https://www.tumblr.com/tagged/Markus+Anderson?sort=top

Reactions: 8
Don't they claim in the interview, that they have spoken to the Queen, I could be wrong?
Yes Megzy was keen to tell the world that she can pick up the phone and chat to HMTQ directly. Which is a gigantic lie. The UK Head of State doesn't take the calls of unhinged fame-hungry D-listers. Harry has to run the gauntlet of courtiers to get in HMTQ's diary for a chat. Back in January 2020 they made him wait 4 weeks.

(This was in the chicken shed when they edited in a few words about Prince Philip being in hospital)

• Wow
Reactions: 39
Yes Megzy was keen to tell the world that she can pick up the phone and chat to HMTQ directly. Which is a gigantic lie. The UK Head of State doesn't take the calls of unhinged fame-hungry D-listers. Harry has to run the gauntlet of courtiers to get in HMTQ's diary for a chat. Back in January 2020 they made him wait 4 weeks.

(This was in the chicken shed when they edited in a few words about Prince Philip being in hospital)

Her saying she can pick up the phone and talk to the Queen is another attempt to get one up on other people.
Its an "im so important because the Queen gives me special treatment"

And I think thats what her little announcement about being married before the actual wedding was about.
She was trying to impress everyone by making them think she and harry are so important that they could have a private audience with the archbishop of Canterbury
Little did she know how much that would backfire on her.
Saying she has a hotline to the Queen is harder to disprove so there will be loads of people who will believe that's true.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

I thought what she said was weird there - she said she'd got up early and heard about Prince Philip going into hospital so immediately called the Queen. Wouldn't anyone else tell their husband that his grandfather was in hospital and leave it to him to contact his family?

Reactions: 33
I thought what she said was weird there - she said she'd got up early and heard about Prince Philip going into hospital so immediately called the Queen. Wouldn't anyone else tell their husband that his grandfather was in hospital and leave it to him to contact his family?
Yeah, like she would call knowing that GCHQ is probably recording every phone call just waiting for her to do blackmail on tape.

Reactions: 12
There's been controversy about the birth certificate, as M changed her name on it (so that it says Her Royal Highness, The Duchess of Sussex on it, not Rachel Meghan etc). She claimed it was at the orders of the Palace. They immediately said it was her choice. It's all a bit weird and I don't quite understand what it was all about. As usual, Markle revels in mystification and obfuscation, smoke and mirrors, leading us all to speculate wildly.
Sorry if this has been posted further on, I just want to comment before I leave for work.
I think that the change was so HRH was the first thing read in relation to MM, Prince was also adde to Harry’s name. In my opinion it’s all about the titles.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.