Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Octoblob

But also HILARIOUS! As if MM is 'resilient' next to Women who have taken on Royal duties, A fucking War, Shaken hands with the people who murdered a dear friend because it was needed, faced the Diana fallout and all the horrors of the World that HMQ had to not react to despite knowing the worst of it. Megz is delusional and so is this prick. But agree it's disrespect in extremis and surely has potential for a lawsuit.
She’s not “resilient” she’s batshit!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Fredsnail

VIP Member
I think this is a really good question. As I understand it the answer at the moment is YES , they couldn't be in line to the throne because of being carried by a Surrogate. The RF need to seriously consider re the advancement in IVF. and Surrogacy, I wonder if this is a time when the RF may need to have a look at all the "off the body" wording . It is part of our modern world now and will only become more sophisticated. I'm absolutely sure when the marriage of MM and H happened that surrogacy was not one of the worries they had about this union . I could be wrong....
But that's not for the RF to do, it's the law of the UK and has been challenged recently in court.

Flairey

VIP Member
Ok, my imagination is going into full flight of fancy here but if it's good enough for Smegatron...

What if, Archie is kidnapped and... Wills and Kate suddenly adopt a little boy of around two years of age!

(Cue Eastenders doof doofs)
I love this plan

• Haha
  • Wow

vretch

VIP Member
I believe she is Archies birth mother. More for the post birth pictures, no new mother wants to show of that huge post baby bump, especially when it’s going to be published around the whole world. Wasn’t the most flattering ensemble, and I couldn’t imagine why she would’ve faked that. Also the few times we have seen Archies face he is clearly the same little boy so I cannot get on with all those conspiracy theories that he doesn’t really exist.
she is a manipulative controlling little weasel though and I really hope that she gets her just desserts one day.
I think She was pregnant also. But I am happy to be proven wrong and nothing this bitch does would surprise me. I think there could have used IVF and that the pregnancy dates are all out of whack.

Evangelina

VIP Member
The Megulators and Squad loons seem to multiply like rats.
Welby did just the Christian thing, and didn't discuss private things.
Maybe the Harkles wanted to help Orcas revenge for being asked who she is by Welby, of course I can't find the article now, and suddenly countless articles about Welbys private life, while things about the future POTUS keep disapearing.

• Angry

AudreyAnn

VIP Member
Yes, isn't it odd?
I wonder if, after the children get princely status (when Charles becomes king), would evidence that they were born of a surrogate automatically remove them from the line of succession? Or does Madame think that just having the title will lock them into it?
I think this is a really good question. As I understand it the answer at the moment is YES , they couldn't be in line to the throne because of being carried by a Surrogate. The RF need to seriously consider re the advancement in IVF. and Surrogacy, I wonder if this is a time when the RF may need to have a look at all the "off the body" wording . It is part of our modern world now and will only become more sophisticated. I'm absolutely sure when the marriage of MM and H happened that surrogacy was not one of the worries they had about this union . I could be wrong....

Flairey

VIP Member
I wasn’t going to do this, but I am too annoyed not to....

Taking a break from Markle, woke and witch hunters. Life is too short to wallow in shit when you don’t have to. I’ll be back when something interesting happens (if I’m not banned or something).

😘
Best response ever. X

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Do we know who the RF member was who allegedly made the comment about Farky's colour? - the confused accusation made by Hazzno and / or Minge? This is obviously a different one to the Lady C alleged Princess Anne comment that the narc was bad news. I'm getting a bit Welby'd here, starting to wobble!
Yes I know what you mean. Surely the entire family thought that Smeggy was a low rent grifter so no surprises there!

It's definitely not the same as actually making a racist remark.

JAR21

VIP Member
She ignores bits that aren't convenient to her narrative.....she said that Archie was the first ever Royal of Colour born into the Royal Family ignoring Davina Windsor and Gary Lewis's children of Maori descent. Come to think of it isn't Sophie Winkleman of Jewish descent?
Yes and yes.

Snarkles won't last 5 minutes in politics. She can't get over an insignificant row over tights and couldn't hack low grade duties as a royal !

She will never stand up for scrutiny against opponents with a high level of intelligence. They will run rings around her in a debate. Not to mention the fact that all her dirty laundry will be brought out in public. This is all showboating.
My guess is that she will stay in production Netflix or films.
this was in my closet magazine yesterday. I love the way he calls her sensitive because knowing what a strong and powerful woman she is, “sensitive” is just a bit of an insult

Attachments

• Sick

AudreyAnn

VIP Member
The mysterious second birth certificate has never been published in its complete form. We only got to see a very limited view. Draw your own conclusions about why not one single newspaper published the second birth certificate in full....

Super Injunction in play here perhaps?;)

JAR21

VIP Member
<confused> was the doula story the April Fools, or the Anne-is-a-racist one? Trouble is its too easy to believe everything about the SnarkleMarkles, on the grounds that "their truth" differs from everyone else's.
Well neither have been released on 1 April, so why would either be?

• Haha

ElpisWept

The way Lady C tells it, Princess Anne mentioned cultural differences and being 'the wrong sort of American', probably thinking about Autumn being the right sort of Canadian, by all accounts she has really fitted in well around Gatcombe Park, despite the marriage in the end collapsing. Meghan has picked up on the 'wrong sort of American' phrase and weaponised it as racism.

Anyone else thinking that it's probably better for the RF that this turns out to be Princess Anne? Who is known to be a straight talker?
Anything short of worshipping Megain for her....well, for no reason but her own vanity....is against her, in her truth.

(If she can't use HRH, she can use IHT, right?)

• Haha

NotDumbNotBlonde

VIP Member
We did have a good guffaw when watching their Wedding, when that awful preacher, or " evangalist" or whatever they call themselves over there in lulu-land was banging on spouting low - voltage drivel ,HM QE II had the look of daggers drawn all over her boat-race 😀
Bishop Michael Curry is the Presiding Bishop /head of the Episcopal Church in the US, roughly equivalent to the C of E (without the official status, because of US separation of church and state).

Evangelina

VIP Member

Yep, they are doing right, their target audience is pleased, the optics... yuck
Starting to think that Lady C made a very self serving mistake.

I still can't figure out what happened at that party. Some say she insisted on leaving because she was bored, some say she was thrown out by Charles....does anyone know how long they were there for? The lip readers didn't discover anything exciting, but I doubt Charles would've openly scolded them as he would have known it was being filmed.
She stuck her tongue out and was grabbing everyone, then her stans manipulated the photos to make it look that a hater photoshoped the tongue, and that it never happened, but Charles was "jealous" was the narrative.