Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
<confused> was the doula story the April Fools, or the Anne-is-a-racist one? Trouble is its too easy to believe everything about the SnarkleMarkles, on the grounds that "their truth" differs from everyone else's.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

liar liar

VIP Member
Exactly. Ironically I think Rachel Johnson was trying to be overly PC by mentioning how gorgeous she thinks Meghan is, but got called a racist anyway!
Nah she just sounds like another bloody sychophant. There is no excuse, as far as I'm concerned, to pander to popular opinion/unpopular opinion by writing utter crap. There is hardly any real investigative journalism nowadays - it all boils down to 'a source' 'a close friend' starts with a definite 'stated' then wanders into 'thinks it is likely'. Don't write anything if you don't have word from the horse's mouth or can't name the source.

• Haha
  • Heart

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
Reeks of desperation.
Bitch is watching her list of potential earning capabilities dwindle so is laying the groundwork for a career advising the great unwashed on motherhood.
Bear in mind she had that opportunity when producing archiedoll, yet she had no interest because it was piffling stuff and she had all her royal stuff and hollyweird wedding guests tucked in her bag of tricks for earning and displaying herself. Nothing, nada, lest anyone question the circs of her archiedoll production. Now her star is waning and she needs to grasp any minor thing that comes her way ... so motherhood this time round takes on more importance in her campaign to market herself and her sprogs. She will become Mother Earth and merch the fuck out of her ability to produce a crotch goblin (by whatever means) and it will be like Katie Pwice MK2. Gullible 'mommies' with no life telling her how amazeballs and inspiring she is:rolleyes:. It'll be a come down from mingling with proper big names but Mary Jo in ButtFuckEgypt, mother of 4x4 will love her and imagine she gives a shiny shit about her and her increasing crop of crotch fruit.:ROFLMAO:

ETA. Oh shit, I spoke too soon.:ROFLMAO:

What the hell is that photo? She's been photoshopped to death, looks as fake as Meghan did in that interview

• Haha
  • Sick

Chita

VIP Member
I just posted on this and used the same phrase Clear as Mud. Great minds ..!!. :LOL:

Probably he's now seen as such a pain in the a..se that he's not a great loss. Who wants an apologist like him droning on about our racist past when he can't seem to tell the difference between Clive of India and the Commonwealth countries? A woke joke, drug addict and married to a lunatic? Fantastic role model, not.
I hear that he had a telephone conversation today with Her Majesty The Queen.
I'm rather hoping she hinted strongly that it's time he retired.

I wish all of these prominent people would just tell the truth.
Even if they have made a boo-boo.
I can forgive someone who owns up and apologises sincerely.
If they dig themselves in deeper by trying to cover up a lie or mistake because they haven't got the guts, I think that's worse.

Just tell us what happened, you old goat and take the consequences.
FFS.

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
#84 it's now "late spring" when baby 2 is due, but will she be sprung from Meghan's foo?

I know that's vulgar but I couldnt resist.
Sorry.
Equally vulgar: "It's as likely a parcel, as out of her ass...ole"
Like Chita, sorry...

• Haha

Vanelope

VIP Member
That's my instinct as well. It diffuses the whole comment as people know Princess Anne and exactly what she is likely to have said re her dim nephew's plans to marry a grifting divorcee actress.

Mail still moderating comments and also the Sussex Nuts aren't touching this topic on Twitter.
That’s interesting. They can attack Andrew, which doesn’t bother me, but don’t go for Anne.

• Wow
  • Heart

softly softly

I heard a LBC presenter last week mention that they knew who the Royal was who spoke to Harry before the wedding. He didn't say a name, but thinking about his comment, Princess Anne would fit. None of the papers have run with the story today, have they? Was her name already circulating but the press won't run it without a Palace comment?
Was that Iain Dale ? At the time I had the shower on and it was quite hard to hear what was being said but I'm sure I heard that. I'd be interested to go back (they're saved aren't they?) and listen properly to what was said now . I realise he didn't say who i was.

Reactions: 12

YeltsinsTank

VIP Member
Ah, an actor who has only a tenuous connection to a woman who wouldn't spit on him if he were on fire, trying to raise his quite pathetic profile in the industry. Sad!

Honestly, I get second hand embarrassment hearing these crap adult pretenders try and posture on Smeghan's behalf for clout. Yes, yes dear, we believe you. An ageing whore and walking nosejob with fake hair and teeth who never managed better than a role on an shite Canadian soapy ensemble piece is so smarter n' better than a monarchy three times as old as your whole fucking country. A monarchy that that has survived Hitler, a couple of civil wars, and endless political and social trouble and strife along the way and which Meghan couldn't survive two fucking years in without crying and running and snivelling like the spoiled California kid she is because it didn't sufficiently lick her grotty old taint.
DB Woodside is talking about her to get his face on TV. The only reason he has a series right now is because of Tom Ellis and the rabid fans of Lucifer following them to Netflix. When that's over he's going to be right back to bit parts and obscurity. I didn't know his name until I clicked on that article.

Twocats

I got lost in legal speak :
The late inclusion of HRH in the birth certificate, may also mean that weak Charles accepted later that the children recieve titles once he is king. Maybe the Harkles where initialy forbidden to list the HRH.
Archie’s first birth certificate had the HRH titles, Prince was not included for Harry and Meghan Markle was in front of HRH Duchess of Sussex, I think that she wanted the HRH and her title to be given prominence

Chita

VIP Member
Hmmmm, this is interesting. The first appearances of Archie showed him as a new-ish born baby. According to the link above, were Archie born by surrogate then she is his natural mother. Births in the UK by law are to registered within 6 weeks of birth & so the natural mother would have been expected to register the birth. Once the child is registered then the new parents, providing a small set of criteria are met, can register the child by a Parental Order - if we’ll managed, it is possible for the process to be expedited. So if Archie is UK born he will have a UK birth certificate who ever he was born to. Were Archie not born in the UK, matters are more complex but the essential process is the same.

MM has played a blinder is some respects around her pregnancy, giving birth & then presenting Archie- firmly in control & eking out images etc. However, I think she made some fundamental miscalculations up front.
Firstly, the condition of being ‘by body born’ - after all how many people knew that before now?
Hardly expect it to be so of someone who did not know the British national anthem, even after living in Canada as an adult.
MM expected the Royal Stork to deliver the Prince badge along with bebe, or at least arrive by post.

By not following the BAU of a royal-ish pregnancy & birth, she has lead to wild speculation about the actual pregnancy.
The smart thing would have been to be in the care of the Royal Medics, natural pregnancy or not (IFSWIM), because she would have tended to with care from an experienced crew who would understand the pressure of a pregnancy under such scrutiny. These are up-to-date medical teams well versed in protocols of surrogacy. Maybe even have looked after the surrogate mother? Loose thread there to pull later.

Not dressing well or with care during her pregnancy.
Bit too much body con mebbe.
Yes, she’s yogabendy, is it possible to crouch on heels like that when so pregnant?
Who knows what the ’moonbump’ was about, what was that thing?

Announcing the labour when she had already given birth - bad PR?
Coldly formal note on gates at BP.

Archies’s first appearance.
Here I wonder: both Kate & Diana appeared on hospital steps within hours to present newborn. Each time new mum emerges for photo op all washed & brushed, in a stylish loose frock that elegantly drapes over apres-bebe tummy. Cheers from loyal wellwishers outside the hospital, the nation oohs & aaahs over sweet pictures, marvels over how well everyone looks & waves off new mum to get home, climb into something baggy & get some zzzzzz.

So YOY does MM pitch up to present Archie a few days after birth in the most uncomfortable unflattering safari dress with a tie belt hoiked over her bebe belly (which I thought looked quite high). For a woman who has spent £1000s on dresses to be worn for a few hours, why did she go for skint on this occasion when the pix would be syndicated worldwide? Seems odd to me.
The thing that is most odd to me is the Notice pinned to the easel.
There are no Clinician's signatures.

And I can't help but keep thinking of Alice in Wonderland when she meets the Cheshire Cat.
Alice enters a kitchen where a Duchess is feeding a baby. The Cheshire Cat is on top of a cupboard grinning and the Cook is putting loads of pepper into some soup.
The Duchess and baby keep sneezing and when Alice looks at the baby, she sees it is a Pig and it runs off.
Im not saying Archie is a pig, but there are pots and pans being chucked all over the kitchen and the Duchess keeps screaming "off with her head" to Alice.

Makes me think of Meghan chucking stuff about when her deceptions are discovered.

• Haha

JeanneLou

Or... how does Oprah feel about M lying to her - at the very least, about the 'real wedding'?
Sorry, just saw Zippy2000's point about OW - yes, would be interesting to see how she reacts if they cross her. But of course, they already have, as O is bound to be realising. I don't think she'd like take kindly to being 'played'
She wont care. Itll be glossed over
You may be right, and that, too, will be interesting! 🍿 indeed 😁.