Harry and Meghan #80 Hazza's completely under Meg's thumb, have you always been this dumb?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

It's a common strategy of psychological abusers.

The Hag is so transparent.
Yes often what they say about others, is actually the truth about themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
This was discussed on previous threads and the general view is that it's part of his downgrading by MM. She doesn't want a smart handsome well-dressed man with high self-esteem by her side. She wants a dependent, confused, probably drugged-up victim who looks to her for his every move - as long as he remains a Prince, that is. One added bonus for this preening tart is that she looks better-dressed in her goose-tit dress and killer heels by comparison.
It's a pity then that the contrast makes her clothes look even tackier at times

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I feel for Prince Charles, tbh. He had a famously awful marriage but his son is in a far worse one & there’s nothing he can do about it.

I have a son & I’d be terrified if he ended up with someone like Markle.
As much as Charles has been pompous and arrogant at times, he wanted to marry Camilla and wasn’t allowed to. Diana was a lovely person and very charming, but he loved who he loved. It was sad and difficult for both.

The comparison M fans make between her and Diana is just ridiculous. Diana was a royalist, dedicated to her duties and she loved the work. All she wanted was for her husband to love her, which sadly wasn’t the case.

M has a husband who is so hopelessly besotted with her that he’s ruined his reputation, broken close family ties and lost friendships over her. She’s an entitled old bint. Diana was not.

To people who say Diana would have loved M, I raise the total converse situation- she would have hated her. Diana was raising W to be a compassionate, kind King and H to be his right hand man, and for them to both do a great job for the RF.

Nowhere does she state that she wishes Harry would meet a washed up D list actress, accuse the family of being racists, and move to LA. She’d be devastated about all this. If she was still alive none of it would have happened.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
As much as Charles has been pompous and arrogant at times, he wanted to marry Camilla and wasn’t allowed to. Diana was a lovely person and very charming, but he loved who he loved. It was sad and difficult for both.

The comparison M fans make between her and Diana is just ridiculous. Diana was a royalist, dedicated to her duties and she loved the work. All the wanted was for her husband to love her, which sadly wasn’t the case.

M has a husband who is so hopelessly besotted with her that he’s ruined his reputation, broken close family ties and lost friendships over her. She’s an entitled old bint. Diana was not.

To people who say Diana would have loved M, I raise the total converse situation- she would have hated her. Diana was raising W to be a compassionate, kind King and H to be his right hand man, and for them to both do a great job for the RF.

Nowhere does she state that she wishes Harry would meet a washed up D list actress, accuse the family of being racists, and move to LA. She’d be devastated about all this. If she was still alive none of it would have happened.
Will a future page in her story be lies about Harry having an affair, 'there are three of us in this marriage'? I wonder who she will cast as the other woman.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Woah I've just been on Twitter. I barely made it out alive. How is it that black people can insult, threaten and abuse white people, but it isn't racism? They are so angry. Genuinely I feel a bit shaky. 🥺I was only telling them to stop shaming Prince William's lack of hair! 😂🤣

I'm deleting my account. I am NOT going back there again!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
Will a future page in her story be lies about Harry having an affair, 'there are three of us in this marriage'? I wonder who she will cast as the other woman.
Oh I guarantee it. Her tell all book will accuse him of getting off with Kate, with abusing her (M), not being a good dad. She will take him to the cleaners. She’ll get her own talk show called In Conversation with the Duchess.

It will be sickening lies but we can only hope that the relevant people will sue and she’ll have a Jussie Smollett style cancelling.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
I LOVE Lady C ... particularly when she calls scoobie scabies and continually corrects his grammar. Lady C is my new hero and someone to aspire to . Smug would learn a lot from her!
I love how her Jamaican accent comes out.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Woah I've just been on Twitter. I barely made it out alive. How is it that black people can insult, threaten and abuse white people, but it isn't racism? They are so angry. Genuinely I feel a bit shaky. 🥺I was only telling them to stop shaming Prince William's lack of hair! 😂🤣

Yes this is how it works. I’m not sure if you’re familiar with Critical Race Theory (CRT) which says black people can’t be racist because they don’t have the ‘institutional power’.

It’s disgusting, cult-like bollocks. I’ve seen the most foul anti white racist comments on Twitter. Re the Prince William ‘meme’ I’ve attached below, someone made a very good point (I can’t remember who sorry). They said if this was about a woman they’d say ‘don’t body shame Women’ ‘don’t age shame women’ etc. But wills is a straight white man so he’s fair game apparently.

Vile racism and misandry at play. What about William’s character? His maturity, good nature, intelligence, beautiful close family? No, he’s a straight white wealthy man, he must be the devil. Ugh.

Signed,
A perpetually irritated-and-angry-with-all-the-woke-tit woman.
D5E4DD81-B43B-483B-8603-7A31696808F2.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Oh I guarantee it. Her tell all book will accuse him of getting off with Kate, with abusing her (M), not being a good dad. She will take him to the cleaners. She’ll get her own talk show called In Conversation with the Duchess.

It will be sickening lies but we can only hope that the relevant people will sue and she’ll have a Jussie Smollett style cancelling.
Yes she would be the obvious choice, though I think she would have a hard time making that story believable. But then when narcissists rage they have no real control. The one I know is managed by her mother who I believe is a psychopath. It is like a small cult (4 members) and she is able to have a high degree of control because of this. The abuse seems to be an ongoing generational thing, and there is absolutely no contact with extended family members 'because people are so mean to me/us'. I think this is where Meghan has made her biggest mistake, she is trying to conquer the world or at the very least the US. Way too many people to control all the narrative.

Reactions: 15
Is this Guy Pelly (the man who joined the ginger haired one aka Hazza in wearing Nazi armbands to a party)
Gut Pelly's wealthy American wife is from Memphis so could have been a Cotton Festival Queen.

Southern Cotton Festivals - are they un-PC these days? I don't know anything about them....
Guy Pelly who invaded the H of C to protest the fox hunting bill.... Has Hazmat markled him as well?

Reactions: 8
Yes this is how it works. I’m not sure if you’re familiar with Critical Race Theory (CRT) which says black people can’t be racist because they don’t have the ‘institutional power’.

It’s disgusting, cult like bollocks. I’ve seen the most foul anti white racist comments on Twitter. Re the Prince William ‘meme’ I’ve attached below, someone made a very good point (I can’t remember who sorry). They said if this was about a woman they’d say ‘don’t body shame Women’ ‘don’t age shame women’ etc. But wills is a straight white man so he’s fair game apparently.

Vile racism and misandry at play. What about Williams character? His maturity, good nature, intelligence, beautiful close family? No, he’s a straight white wealthy man, he must be the devil. Ugh.

Signed,
A perpetually irritated-and-angry-with-all-the-woke-tit woman.
View attachment 491902
Thank you for commenting. They're all demented. It seriously shook me up. I've deleted my account now. It's either being called horrendous names for being white or called a TERF. I'm sick of it. There is masses of evidence of Harry being racist, there's video and photos, but instead they go for William and Kate where there in nothing to indicate, let alone prove they are racists.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Thank you for commenting. They're all demented. It seriously shook me up. I've deleted my account now. It's either being called horrendous names for being white or called a TERF. I'm sick of it. There is masses of evidence of Harry being racist, there's video and photos, but instead they go for William and Kate where there in nothing to indicate, let alone prove they are racists.
Oh, re being called a TERF, you should pride yourself on it. Men are not women. Re being white, if people are shaming you for your race then they are racists. Hideous irony.

I got into a YouTube comment argument (childish of me lol) with someone where they told me ‘there’s plenty of evidence’ of tabloids being racist towards Meghan and of course, could not provide a single shred of evidence.

Wokeism is a foul disease

• Heart
Reactions: 37
He looks so pissed off in nearly every photo with Meeeeeeeeeegain. So sad. Always in a bad mood. God only knows what she said to him before the photo was taken! Maybe it was" Im expecting twins,Harry!"

I said in one post how Harry was placed in a good rank in the army. I meant to say he shouldn't have been in the army in the first place. He is a racist. He needed a job that had no guns involved and not near vulnerable ethnic groups. I honestly dont like him since he dressed as a nazi.
I know people here like him but he is just as bad as her. They have so much at their finger tips. And it still wasn't enough.

Wasnt a particularly good rank. He graduated Sandhurst... officer training. Spent two months as a soldier (officer) on Op Herrick then retrained as an apache pilot ( co pilot) returned for 6 months.
Captain was the rank he achieved at the end of his army career.

Edt Army put him on am ED course after the p#ki incident and raghead reference.

Raghead was a common military term in the days of OP Herrick and ISAF.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Dear Harry,

You had it all. A loving and supportive family. The beloved grandson of the Queen of England, the son of the future king of England and the brother of the future King of England. You had a devoted, loyal set of friends, many of whom you have had since childhood. You had the most wonderful healthy and fulfilling pastimes of riding, hunting, polo and just hiking the hills of many beautiful Estates. You were surrounded by people who cared deeply for you, people of fine taste and wide and varied interests. You did yourself, your family and your country proud. You served in the Armed Forces and excelled. You showed warmth and served the Queen, the British people and the Commonwealth with diligence. Then, one fateful day, you took up with a woman. Unlike you she came from a dysfunctional family, she herself so relationship challenged she became estranged from them all. She habitually ghosted people who, for whatever reason, she didn’t want in her life anymore. She married a man and to all intents and purposes when she didn’t ‘feel it any more’ she discarded him by registered mail. Her biological clock ticking, her job about to expire, she needed a man and she needed a rich one. She set her cap at you, you folded and very soon you were toast. Tears, ( did you know she can make herself cry in 3 seconds Harry?). Poor me, poor me, Harry, who cares about me, who asks about me, why can’t I have that tiara, Kate won’t take me shopping?

She wore you down.

You’ve become so weak and have such a diminished sense of proportion you even allowed yourself to be pranked on radio by Greta Thunberg pretenders. You dropped all your friends. Your life is Meghan, Doria,, Oprah and Gayle. You resort to cringe-making audio for Spotify and are happy to humiliate, merch and embarrass yourself However, all of this pales in comparison to what you did to your family and by extension the British people and the people of the Commonwealth. Your actions verged on treason. Who does that to parents, to aging and ill grandparents.? Your actions and those of the narcissist you married were selfish, despicable and unforgivable.

What have you become?

Who are you?

Man or mouse?

You are Prince in title only. In reality you’ve revealed feet of clay and that you’re a weakling, not unlike your Great Uncle Edward, who succumbed to the wiles of another calculating social climber

You will see it, but by then you’ll be broken and the British people will have rejected you absolutely

Regretfully

Kotare
Bra-bleeping-vo.

This should be published on behalf of the British people.

Just one SMALL thing..... the army bit..... wasn't he supposed to be a bit of an arse?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Sorry new to this thread, but dare I ask, what does TERF mean? 😳😬
Hello. 👋

It means you are evil and going to hell. Apparently. 🙄
It means you know that you are a woman and other people want to be women, but hate everything about us. 🤬
It means women are still being attacked by every man and his dog.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

I've actually come in here to say the same thing!!! I was going to post a reply to some of the remarks but I've decided against it as I don't want another weekend of 'debating' with these nut jobs.

And to be honest, the white British ones are the worst!!! One said that the Royal Family didn't want a black foetus to be 7th in line to the throne 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

And that flaming git in Calefornia has caused all this. Him and his crackpot wife!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I know this article has been shared but thought I’ll just copy paste the text here.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/royal-family/2021/03/20/friend-prince-william-no-racist/

A freezing night sleeping rough on London’s streets is a quick way to forge a friendship. There’s not much scope for formality when you’re trying to get some kip behind a wheelie bin, even if one of you is a future king. Seyi Obakin, chief executive of Centrepoint, the charity which supports homeless young people, has considered Prince William a friend ever since they bedded down side by side on sheets of cardboard under Blackfriars Bridge, 12 years ago.
The Prince and the Nigerian-born administrator kept each other’s spirits up even as the temperature fell to minus four: “He poked fun at me endlessly because I don’t do well in the cold. He’d camped out with the army. I said, 'It’s all right for you, I’m older and I’m not a soldier!' We both laughed. That’s the Prince William I know,” he says.
It was painful to watch that friend – whom he refers to as “PW” – last week, having to state publicly that “We are very much not a racist family” in the wake of allegations by his brother, Prince Harry, and his wife Meghan that their son Archie was denied security and not made a prince because of “concerns” about the colour of his skin.

The couple refused to say which members of the royal family voiced such concerns; Oprah confirmed that it was not the Queen, nor Prince Philip – which keeps Prince William among others in the frame. But that does not chime with Obakin’s experience at all. “I have never seen a hint of racism. Never. I have worked with him in close proximity for years. He has met my family. He’s never treated us with anything other than decency, dignity and respect,” he says.
Seyi Obakin, CEO of Centrepoint charity, recalls sleeping rough with Prince William

Seyi Obakin, CEO of Centrepoint charity, recalls sleeping rough with Prince William
Centrepoint, which has supported more than 14,000 young people in its homes and hostels across the UK during the pandemic, has just got planning permission to build 33 one-bedroomed modular homes in south London to accommodate young people moving on from hostels, part of an ambitious, multi-million pound “Independent Living Programme” enthusiastically supported by Prince William, the charity’s patron.
At the moment, young people who undergo Centrepoint’s education and training programme and find a steady job often find themselves homeless once more as they earn the minimum wage, so can’t afford a private rent and don’t qualify for social housing. The new housing is intended to create a “bridge” to self-sufficiency. Rents will be set not at market rate but as a proportion of income, so a young person on minimum wage will pay one-third of their earnings – £350 a month – for what would normally be an unreachable (if tiny) flat in London.
“I’m pleased that with PW’s help, his interest in homelessness, and with independent living in particular, we’ve been able to assemble a group of people who think this bridge is really important,” says Obakin. The group, which has spearheaded the development of the programme, includes financier Jamie Reuben and Javad Marandi, owner of Soho Farmhouse and designer fashion brands Anya Hindmarch and Emilia Wickstead.
Obakin has been the charity’s chief executive for more than a decade – and before that was finance director – but Prince William’s connection to the charity goes back even further. As children, he and Prince Harry were taken to visit Centrepoint’s hostels by their mother, Princess Diana, who ‘”didn’t want the boys to grow up thinking the whole world was 4x4 Range Rovers, shooting and nannies”.
Prince William took over from his mother as the charity’s patron 16 years ago, aged 23. It was the first patronage he took on.
“He said ‘if I’m going to do it I need to understand how this stuff works, can I volunteer?’ He came along a number of times and worked as part of a multi-ethnic team serving a multi-ethnic group of young people, talking to them about their housing benefit problems and ringing up the benefits office.
“One of the young people came in and said ‘You look like somebody famous,’ and he replied, ‘Yeah, people have said that to me before’ and just carried on. The kid was none the wiser.”
Prince William's first patronage was of the homelessness charity Centrepoint

Prince William's first patronage was of the homelessness charity Centrepoint CREDIT: PA
As Centrepoint marked its 40th birthday in 2009 the Prince wanted to do more to highlight the issue of homelessness. Obakin asked him. “What about taking that one notch up and sleeping out yourself?”
“Never in a million years did I think he would say yes,” he laughs. “then I thought ‘My god, what have I done? I’ve just invited the future king of England to sleep rough on the street.”
Centrepoint holds an annual sleep out for supporters, which is safe, controlled and fenced-off: that was not the Prince’s idea of sleeping rough. “He said ‘If I’m going to this I don’t want something genteel, something protected. I want an authentic experience. We agreed not to tell anyone. I did not even tell my wife,” says Obakin.
They picked a December night and crawled into their sleeping bags accompanied only by Jamie Lowther-Pinkerton, the Prince’s then private secretary: “People said to me afterwards there must have been security but there wasn’t. There was just us.
“We did exactly what a young person who has nowhere to live would do. If you are sleeping rough people spit at you, people kick you. So we walked around looking for a spot and found this little cul-de-sac and got some wheelie bins to mark out our space.”
Next morning they got up around 5.30am and walked to a Centrepoint hostel in London’s Soho where the Prince made breakfast for the residents (before joining the Queen for lunch at Buckingham Palace): “He said he’d realised the noise of the city goes on all night You can’t really get any sleep because you’re alive to it every time someone walks past. He said it had been a challenge for him, with some military experience, to sleep out for one night and that if you were a young person with nowhere to go, doing it night after night after night, with no structure and purpose for the rest of your day, that would create havoc on your mental well-being.”
Obakin believes that understanding of how difficult experiences can impact mental health has informed the Prince’s work with Heads Together and made him a passionate supporter of giving people a sense of purpose as well as help: a hand up as well as a handout. Just over a year ago he opened an “apprenticeship house” for Centrepoint, where a number of formerly homeless young people working as apprentices in catering, warehousing and logistics are living together and supporting one another as they build careers with partner companies, including Amazon and Selfridges.
“Independent living is not just about houses, it’s about jobs, and guess what, everyone benefits,” says Obakin. “We have a young person who’s not depending on the taxpayer for social security but working and paying taxes. That’s a collective benefit. For the young person it’s fantastic, it means ‘I am somebody. I am of value. I am not just taking, I’m giving’. So many young people want to do that, all they need is the opportunity.”
His royal patron’s current troubles will soon pass, he believes: “All kinds of things happen in life for everybody. It’s never a straight journey.”
What he is sure won’t waver is Prince William’s commitment to ending homelessness. Without any publicity, he has insisted on making Zoom calls to a number of young people stuck in hostels in lockdown. Nobody put that on his schedule or forced him to do it, says Obakin. It’s a sign that he cares.
To make a donation go to: centrepoint.org.uk

• Heart
Reactions: 73
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.