Harry and Meghan #80 Hazza's completely under Meg's thumb, have you always been this dumb?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's actually complained about not being able to take Archie to nursery or let him mix with other children because she's too famous - talk about delusional. I've said before, Kate manages to do the school run, pop into the local Sainsburys, was seen in the local Waterstones, etc. and she's married to and is the mother of future kings. Meghan just makes herself sound ludicrous by saying all this - I bet if she went out, dressed down and without loads of security around her like Kate does when she's not on duty, no one would take the slightest bit of notice of her. Everything she does is for maximum attention and 'look at me'. Look what she was like at Wimbledon when firstly she thought she was too important to follow the dress code so turned up in jeans so couldn't go in the royal box and then had the stand emptied and her security stopping people taking pictures of her, even though they weren't which was embarrassing!
Has she actually said this!? Good god she is so deluded. There is no interest in her at all, I have never seen her papped. She’s embarrassingly in love with herself.
Look at her faux upset face when she got security involved about a man taking a selfie, thinking it was all about her. Stupid hat and scruffy jeans, wasn’t allowed in the royal box. Glad she wasn’t. Entitled twit.
29EC63F3-C2DD-4DD2-8387-F727E0131916.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
It’s more that it’s just bleeping nauseating. Sugars will see it as Meghan winning and revolutionising the monarchy. It’s just vindicating her by pandering to her BS.
We will NOT be dictated to by that scheming cow Markle.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
While I can't wait for the end of aggressive wokerism, dating/ marrying/ befriending people of colour and even having mixed raced kids doesn't make someone incapable of racism though.
I’m sorry but I disagree. This is a standpoint adopted by wokes. For example if someone says I’m not racist I have black friends, a woke will say this makes no difference and is irrelevant. IMO, it’s not.

If you are truly racist you will see those of different races as inferior to you and therefore, not as equals/people to be friends with or have a relationship with. Of course, this is a truly vile and reprehensible mindset.

There is a difference between so called ‘unconscious biases’/stereotyping and being a racist. For example when people say black fathers always have 5000 kids and leave the mothers. This is an enormous generalisation and stereotype but it is not tantamount to ‘racism’.

Racism is discriminating against people based on race. Thoughts are not discrimination. If you treat everyone fairly and equally you are not a racist. If you believe people’s internal thoughts are true racism, you are the thought police which is pretty scary

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Reactions: 15
İ really think MM only cares about herself, and in any case JCMH is probably in the devaluation stage of the relationship which could be a short or long time. The interview was very much the Meghan show with JCMH a bit of an afterthought. İf she really cared she would make sure he dressed smartly. Other thoughts on the thread here have suggested he is colour blind (always wearing grey polo shirts) or an outward sign of depression? Meghan spends money on expensive brands but she has no style.
MM is certainly the peacock & Hazza her obliging grey hen.
For all the high priced designer togs, she still more cart house than clothes horse.
MM has a distinct body shape yet with all the resources to hand she looks a mess.
Kate is tall & willowy, which is photogenic but in real life can look shapeless, & although she favours high street (aka Knightsbridge/Chelsea) her clothes are altered to fit. However, slight she is, Kate always shows some curve.

Hazza’s spivy grey suit is more Asda than Armani.
He’s has a fine fit figure, but he looks like his mum dressed him for a job interview.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
We will NOT be dictated to by that scheming cow Markle.
I really hope that the narrative doesn’t become ‘Meghan changed the world’ ‘Meghan revolutionised the monarchy’. This is exactly what she wants to do, even though it’s absolutely not within her remit as a plastic, pillow faced obnoxious D list actress.

But you just know her fans will flip the script and make it seem like this is the case:sick:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I'm a fully-paid up member of the Lady C cult at the moment. Thinking of typing my posts on Tattle wearing an enormous brooch and a french-knotted silk scarf...

Her latest video tackling the Harkles' wedding

From the YouTube comments:

Hello from Santa Barbara, Ca! I’ve seen the grotesque couple driving around with a car full of security. Let me tell you, it’s not needed. No one here is chasing them. I’ve seen Ellen without security at the stores, Oprah in Downtown Santa Barbara without security. They look like normal people and don’t stand out. Being surrounded by security makes you stand out from the crowd. Most people wish those people would go because they ruin the atmosphere in a peaceful city.
I LOVE Lady C ... particularly when she calls scoobie scabies and continually corrects his grammar. Lady C is my new hero and someone to aspire to . Smug would learn a lot from her!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Bloody hell. Her mate nanny McPhee has revealed the "very strong" name of her little crotch goblin.
Rennie.
He's named after an antacid relief tablet. I'm ... what?:unsure:

Well, Gavinscon has too many syllables...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
While I can't wait for the end of aggressive wokerism, dating/ marrying/ befriending people of colour and even having mixed raced kids doesn't make someone incapable of racism though.
I can’t say I agree with you, tbh.

If you have people of colour in your life that you are genuinely and sincerely committed to either through friendshiip or romantic attachment then it’s highly unlikely that you are racist by any sensible definition of the word.

You may be insensitive, unclear on the right words to use or clunky in aspects of your communications but this is not at all the same thing as believing that your race is superior & feeling hatred consequent to that.

The actual defintion of racism has been forgotten because wokeists want it changed to cover whatever eventuality they personally feel is “racist”. This needs to be resisted. Most accusations of racism these days aren’t addressing actual racism, and that’s a big, big problem.

IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Exactly. This is all about eroding Harry’s self worth and personality. Tell me where he looks happier- ‘trapped’ in his old life or with M (I know this isn’t exactly an academic study but IMO he has been a different man since meeting M, and not in a good way) View attachment 491763View attachment 491764View attachment 491766
He looks like how the hell did I get here? There is no way she has been sobbing her heart out. I feel she used the self harm card so she could go, because how dare Harry go to such a high profile event in the Royal Box without her. The smirk says it all.

Reactions: 26
He looks like how the hell did I get here? There is no way she has been sobbing her heart out. I feel she used the self harm card so she could go, because how dare Harry go to such a high profile event in the Royal Box without her. The smirk says it all.
Precisely. I had a bit of back and forth with someone on a previous thread re ‘putting on a brave face’. IMO, this is not what’s happening at all.

She looks smug, and in other pics from this event she is manically grinning and bump clutching. Also, I may be seeing it wrong but isn’t she clutching his hand in a very domineering way while he sits there looking pretty deflated? She’s an abuser IMO and if a man behaved like she is/does they’d be called out all the time.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
There’s no way K made her cry. I know it sounds silly of me to say because I don’t know them and I wasn’t there, but as a fairly astute judge of character I’d say Meghan only ever cries a) in rage or b) crocodile ;) tears for attention.

Typically a narc psychopath like her wouldn’t be too fazed by someone in the sense of being genuinely hurt or upset. She is very arrogant and has no capacity for empathy or compassion.

I think she did make K cry, and she’s just taken a well known story in the press and flipped it on its head so that it makes her look good. I just despair at the people who believe her:sick::View attachment 491835

It's a common strategy of psychological abusers.

The Hag is so transparent.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Trevor Philips please - he's sensible. It's reasonable to look at how BP appoints its officials and whether they are getting the best talent out there.
Completely agree, doesn't seem to have a downside. Not that I see, at least. Those who are anti- always will be, those that are pro-Monarchy hopefully also. It could be a constructive way to gain support from don't-knows. And, as you point our, the best talent possible. Thanks for your insight.

Reactions: 11
Funny how she had a dress to Merch wear despite not planning to go.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She's actually complained about not being able to take Archie to nursery or let him mix with other children because she's too famous - talk about delusional. I've said before, Kate manages to do the school run, pop into the local Sainsburys, was seen in the local Waterstones, etc. and she's married to and is the mother of future kings. Meghan just makes herself sound ludicrous by saying all this - I bet if she went out, dressed down and without loads of security around her like Kate does when she's not on duty, no one would take the slightest bit of notice of her. Everything she does is for maximum attention and 'look at me'. Look what she was like at Wimbledon when firstly she thought she was too important to follow the dress code so turned up in jeans so couldn't go in the royal box and then had the stand emptied and her security stopping people taking pictures of her, even though they weren't which was embarrassing!
Its all look at me, look at me.

Reactions: 23
Yes she has so much privilege, does she actually do any good with her money apart from giving away cars? What does she do philanthropically?
Well she opened a school for girls in Africa.
Then there was a huge scandal about sex abuse of the girls in that school.:(
So she was kind of retrospective Markled on that one.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Precisely. I had a bit of back and forth with someone on a previous thread re ‘putting on a brave face’. IMO, this is not what’s happening at all.

She looks smug, and in other pics from this event she is manically grinning and bump clutching. Also, I may be seeing it wrong but isn’t she clutching his hand in a very domineering way while he sits there looking pretty deflated? She’s an abuser IMO and if a man behaved like she is they’d be called out all the time.
Yes, I often wonder how people would see the situation if Harry was the abuser. I feel for him and the children, they are truly trapped.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Yes, I often wonder how people would see the situation if Harry was the abuser. I feel for him and the children, they are truly trapped.
Female abusers are very dangerous. They often go undetected and are just seen as strong, feisty and independent. It’s sickening.

With the recent developments in the Sarah Everard case, I’ve seen dozens of posts on social media about how all men are inherently violent, arrogant and dangerous, and need to ‘do better’ (Utter bullshit and I’m so angry that it’s now ok to tar all men with this brush). How about women?

I’m a woman myself and some of the most despicable, arrogant, vindictive behaviour I’ve ever seen is from other women. Just because they don’t have a ‘physical advantage’ doesn’t mean they can’t be just as dangerous as abusers.

This is why ultimately I have sympathy for Harry. I don’t think he knows what’s hit him.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I feel for Prince Charles, tbh. He had a famously awful marriage but his son is in a far worse one & there’s nothing he can do about it.

I have a son & I’d be terrified if he ended up with someone like Markle.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.