Harry and Meghan #80 Hazza's completely under Meg's thumb, have you always been this dumb?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another blind

https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2021/03/blind-item-7_20.html

That southern cotton festival that is the news right now has an interesting side note. The wife of the man who joined the ginger haired one in wearing Nazi armbands to a party, was the Queen of the festival not all that long ago.
Is this Guy Pelly (the man who joined the ginger haired one aka Hazza in wearing Nazi armbands to a party)
Gut Pelly's wealthy American wife is from Memphis so could have been a Cotton Festival Queen.

Southern Cotton Festivals - are they un-PC these days? I don't know anything about them....

Reactions: 11
I've been thinking, re who made who cry. I reckon M did make K cry but recently thought 'hows it going to look when it comes out that she was pregnant and I made her cry' and therefore completely reversed it. I think K did take her flowers as she is so thoughtful and probably wanted to smooth things over before the wedding, despite being angry with M for treatment of Charlotte

Eh? What happened?
They lost

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I've been thinking, re who made who cry. I reckon M did make K cry but recently thought 'hows it going to look when it comes out that she was pregnant and I made her cry' and therefore completely reversed it. I think K did take her flowers as she is so thoughtful and probably wanted to smooth things over before the wedding, despite being angry with M for treatment of Charlotte

They lost
Oh dear!! You must be gutted

Reactions: 2
Oh dear, Meghan will not be pleased. Even The Guardian is now critical of her approach. FINALLY left wing voices dare to say that Meghan's strategy is basically tit. This is, for me, the big issue of this, that by going at not actually the 'Firm' or the RF, but making it personal and attacking Harry and Archie's blood family in such a callous and devastating way, they have lost the allure of the royals and what else have they got to talk about? Also, I feel very strongly that if they can treat their own dads and for Harry his brother, with who he always been very close, Kate, the Queen, Philip and to be completely honest, George, Charlotte and Louis, in such a cruel and brutal way, then how are they going to treat people and companies who work with them?

Since the MeToo movement emerged, the focus is on all negative behaviours. Harry and Meghan are going to be flagged as disloyal, angry, vindictive, money oriented and lacking even basic integrity. Of course some people will still see them as new faces and worth a gamble, but I can't help but think that had they been negotiating contracts with Netflix and Spotify etc, now, things would be very different.

They sell themselves as being focussed on compassion, kindness and unity, when the only unity H and Meghan have is with one another. They're going to be hard pressed to live off their Be Kind approach, when they are anything but.

Eyes are opening, criticism is being voiced. They have damaged their brand and the best thing is that THEY did this! 😂

I don’t think that they even have unity with each other.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

They lost
There’s no way K made her cry. I know it sounds silly of me to say because I don’t know them and I wasn’t there, but as a fairly astute judge of character I’d say Meghan only ever cries a) in rage or b) crocodile ;) tears for attention.

Typically a narc psychopath like her wouldn’t be too fazed by someone in the sense of being genuinely hurt or upset. She is very arrogant and has no capacity for empathy or compassion.

I think she did make K cry, and she’s just taken a well known story in the press and flipped it on its head so that it makes her look good. I just despair at the people who believe her:sick::
34723E44-1B81-490D-9B04-592FCA2D8EE8.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Exactly. This is all about eroding Harry’s self worth and personality. Tell me where he looks happier- ‘trapped’ in his old life or with M (I know this isn’t exactly an academic study but IMO he has been a different man since meeting M, and not in a good way) View attachment 491763View attachment 491764View attachment 491766
He looks so pissed off in nearly every photo with Meeeeeeeeeegain. So sad. Always in a bad mood. God only knows what she said to him before the photo was taken! Maybe it was" Im expecting twins,Harry!"

I said in one post how Harry was placed in a good rank in the army. I meant to say he shouldn't have been in the army in the first place. He is a racist. He needed a job that had no guns involved and not near vulnerable ethnic groups. I honestly dont like him since he dressed as a nazi.
I know people here like him but he is just as bad as her. They have so much at their finger tips. And it still wasn't enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
He looks so pissed off in nearly every photo with Meeeeeeeeeegain. So sad. Always in a bad mood. God only knows what she said to him before the photo was taken! Maybe it was" Im expecting twins,Harry!"

I said in one post how Harry was placed in a good rank in the army. I meant to say he shouldn't have been in the army in the first place. He is a racist. He needed a job that had no guns involved and not near vulnerable ethnic groups. I honestly dont like him since he dressed as a nazi.
I know people here like him but he is just as bad as her. They have so much at their finger tips. And it still wasn't enough.
I see what you’re saying tbf. He just comes across like a very dim, spoilt child. In my opinion I don’t think he’s truly nasty or has bad intentions. M on the other hand...

(edit- to be clear I’m absolutely not defending the nazi costume thing, not at all. He just seems like a very entitled man child who has gone through his very charmed life being able to do whatever he wanted. When someone doesn’t face consequences for their crappy behaviour they tend to continue behaving in a crappy way. Catch 22)

Reactions: 16
Bloody hell. Her mate nanny McPhee has revealed the "very strong" name of her little crotch goblin.
Rennie.
He's named after an antacid relief tablet. I'm ... what?:unsure:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Given how calculating and controlling we believe M to be - what do people think about Harry's clothes?

It was commented on that his interview suit was not an expensive brand or his usual style. The pap bicycle photo is Adidas and New Balance. I find it strange that he is not wearing more designer stuff given that a) presumably he used to dress more expensively and b) it seems Meghan prefers expensive designer clothes.

I find it odd that she would let him just wear high street stuff as it doesn't match her delusions of grandeur. I don't think I believe she's letting him just choose his own clothes as it seems like there's always planning.

It could be just that she is paying no attention. Maybe she's used up the clothing budget. I can't see it being a merchandising deal as I think she'd want to go for more high end brands, right? Or maybe trying to give off the impression they are poor?
It may be another way of devaluing him. The narcissist I know gradually disposed of her victims clothes replacing them with what she deemed appropriate. A lot of things that had memories were also gotten rid of. It’s another level of isolation, cutting you off from your past.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
There’s no way K made her cry. I know it sounds silly of me to say because I don’t know them and I wasn’t there, but as a fairly astute judge of character I’d say Meghan only ever cries a) in rage or b) crocodile ;) tears for attention.

Typically a narc psychopath like her wouldn’t be too phased by someone in the sense of being genuinely hurt or upset. She is very arrogant and has no capacity for empathy or compassion.

I think she did make K cry, and she’s just taken a well known story in the press and flipped it on its head so that it makes her look good. I just despair at the people who believe her:sick::View attachment 491835
Exactly what I think

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Harry and Meghan #81: Grubby and Grabby - scratching around in the dirt, don’t care who they hurt

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Sorry sheeps worldwide! My BAAAAD !! Four Legs Good Two Legs Bad here 🐑🐑🐑

I wonder how long that Shola woman would last squawking about racial prejudice and wimmins rights in Iraq.
🐑👍
I’m not sure how good this looks? People and Sugars are going to say it’s just a PR move etc
View attachment 491821
Agree about the appearance of appeasement but thinking it was probably the only choice right now. Doing this doesn't stop the bullying claims against M (and H) and doing it independently is a good idea. Soliticiting outside ideas - eg a 'listening exercise' like at at least one Oxford college - means everyone gets to weigh in, not just those who want change. And... 'no change needed' is a perfectly valid outcome :).

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Given how calculating and controlling we believe M to be - what do people think about Harry's clothes?

It was commented on that his interview suit was not an expensive brand or his usual style. The pap bicycle photo is Adidas and New Balance. I find it strange that he is not wearing more designer stuff given that a) presumably he used to dress more expensively and b) it seems Meghan prefers expensive designer clothes.

I find it odd that she would let him just wear high street stuff as it doesn't match her delusions of grandeur. I don't think I believe she's letting him just choose his own clothes as it seems like there's always planning.

It could be just that she is paying no attention. Maybe she's used up the clothing budget. I can't see it being a merchandising deal as I think she'd want to go for more high end brands, right? Or maybe trying to give off the impression they are poor?
I just think she doesn’t give a toss about him. None of this is about him as a person, it’s all about titles, status and career progression for her. Anyone who loved or had an ounce of respect for their other half would never do what she’s done to his family. She’ll get what she needs from him - huge international profile, A-list celebrity circle, 2 royal children and when she’s finished she’ll drop him.

He will be completely broken, having burned all his family, social and military bridges and probably end up living in the UK separated from his children. It’s incredibly sad, because I believe he genuinely loves her, whereas she is self-obsessed and using him ruthlessly.

if she does make a foray into politics it will be a complete disaster because (1) she is WAY too thin-skinned to cope with the scrutiny (2) she’s too lazy and (3) she lies too much. People see through her quickly because she’s so inconsistent - literally nothing she says holds together. I don’t think enough people would get behind to have a hope in hell of political success, even in the US.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
So if Oprah can bugger off around town with out security so can her new cash cow meghan! Meghan is absolutely deluded
She's actually complained about not being able to take Archie to nursery or let him mix with other children because she's too famous - talk about delusional. I've said before, Kate manages to do the school run, pop into the local Sainsburys, was seen in the local Waterstones, etc. and she's married to and is the mother of future kings. Meghan just makes herself sound ludicrous by saying all this - I bet if she went out, dressed down and without loads of security around her like Kate does when she's not on duty, no one would take the slightest bit of notice of her. Everything she does is for maximum attention and 'look at me'. Look what she was like at Wimbledon when firstly she thought she was too important to follow the dress code so turned up in jeans so couldn't go in the royal box and then had the stand emptied and her security stopping people taking pictures of her, even though they weren't which was embarrassing!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
It may be another way of devaluing him. The narcissist I know gradually disposed of her victims clothes replacing them with what she deemed appropriate. A lot of things that had memories were also gotten rid of. It’s another level of isolation, cutting you off from your past.
It kind of reminds me of kayne and kimbo!! He was trying to control how she dressed

Reactions: 8
What really worries me is how widespread and normalised wokeness has become.
About 20 year ago, I was head of department at a university. One day a fairly recently employed WOC (we'll call her X) appproached me about a long term collegue, (we'll call her Y)
X told me that Y had been racist towards her. I didn't believe this for a second. Y was incapable of racism.
I had to start the disciplinary process and called X and Y to an informal chat.
X started the accusations and hostility straight away until Y reached in to her bag and took out a photo. Her husband and 3 children. Her husband was a man of colour and her children mixed race.
When X saw the photo, she told us that, that made Y even more racist because she had stepped outside of her social circle, ethnicity and culture, just to rebel and be different. The make herself look better and more progressive.
I swear to f*ck, i stopped breathing for a bit because I was so shocked.
Roll on 20 years and if I heard the same thing now I wouldn't flinch. I would just roll my eyes and mutter "oh FFS" under my breath.
I think wokeness is destroying society, we have more intolerance, less equality, more aggression. Its a scary place out there.
I am left leaning and will champion any cause or injustice but I think wokeness is a form of mental illness.
tit, that turned into a bit of rant.... Soz! 😂
While I can't wait for the end of aggressive wokerism, dating/ marrying/ befriending people of colour and even having mixed raced kids doesn't make someone incapable of racism though.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.