Harry and Meghan #80 Hazza's completely under Meg's thumb, have you always been this dumb?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No to Kate speaking out about a wedding squabble.
Happens all the time in families.Pointless. Trivial private matter.

No to the title till he is entitled.

No security. This is their choice to live in lala land where folks have guns and shootings are commonplace.

Absolutely bleeping not.

Love The Duke of Hazzard term. Lol

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Dunno. My instinct is BP are being very carefully advised on how to deal with the nightmare Harkles and are sticking to the plan. The plan seems to be 'We are sad for them' as a general comment and zero public reaction other than that. They absolutely aren't going to get drawn into a 'Kate v Meghan' soap opera. Ignore, ignore, ignore.

They will get on with their RF work and give more prominence to William and Charles.

Harkles will get nothing. RF are too smart to cut off contact (because drama 🙄) but Charles and William won't have said anything other than 'How's the weather. I genuinely don't think they will pull their titles now as its more unnecessary drama. Next year, maybe.
I am wondering if Kate does a response that it would be Charles behind that. If the articles last week are to be believed Charles wanted to do a bullet point response to the interview which clearly is a terrible idea. I do wonder if Charles is pissed at the queen wanting to do the opposite and he’s gone a bit rogue 😆 time will tell

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That was just Richard Fitzwilliam speculating. There's no sign the Harkles smears and tantrums are getting them anywhere..

I'm interested by the CDAN blind saying they are getting US security, and how on earth that could be justified to the taxpayers. I remember last year, there was a blind about State level security being offered to them which I think was back when they arrived from Canada. Wonder if that's still happening? Wonder if anyone is going to file a request for information?
Surely that can't be right? Trump said 'no' to paying for them didn't he?

I just can't think of any reason to give them preferential treatment. After all isn't LA full of film stars and celebrities. They are not more important than anyone else.

If Ì was an American tax payer I certainly wouldn't want to be paying any money to look after them.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
I saw a piece online earlier from Marie Claire magazine saying that Kate is reportedly going to break royal protocol with a statement in response to M's claims about her...It's Marie Claire, so I don't know how truthful that actually is, but it would be interesting

Screenshots following on from my last post (I don't know how to just link the article, apologies)
I cannot see Kate doing this at all. The whole rule of ‘never explain, never complain’ is once you respond publicly on any topic it stops being a private matter and is a free for all on the press.

I’ve just seen whilst reading the above express article:

Apparently if they want Archie to be Prince now then he can be. I’m not sure how that will go down with the British public...
Pure clickbait. HM The Queen knows the feeling in the UK and will not compromise the monarchy for the grifters - no way will she want another Prince being merched like cringe and minge.

So who reckons Harry will be on the phone later, bitterly complaining to his dad....about look what you made me do...

I was forced to do the pap shoot on the electric bike, because you wont continue to pay me an allowance! And I need to pay for my own security now!

Poor diddums...totally divorced from any kind of reality at all! He is just so tone deaf!

The lack of understanding of how tough the world is, and how hard some find it........is so frustrating.....
It is actually a cruel and horrible world out there. Where animals are abused, children go hungry, a lot of people are poor or unemployed and the majority of people have no power to change any of it.
I would love to live in a world of rainbows and unicorns.......where everyone is equal and has enough money to do exactly what they want, and all animals live in harmony. But sorry Meghan and Harry and the woke brigade......... It isnt real!
Its a dog eat dog world out there, and most of us are busy just attempting to survive........
And this is why HM The Queen is so respected and loved. From her life of privilege she understands the struggles of everyday life, she involves herself and listens. The conversation yesterday with the volunteers and Camilla is a good example of that - her adhoc responses shows she appreciates what normal life is like.

Reactions: 41
Just came across this little gift. Apologies if this has already been posted, these threads are like greased lightning. Pure genious

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Seriously how cute are Charles and Camilla. Can we seriously see a picture like this of Merkin and JCMH in 2 years time let alone 30.

I also loved the recent pics of Camilla at her desk phoning volunteers. Her desk looked like a shed and she had 100s of photos everywhere. I couldn't spot the doll so no doubt they'll be another puff piece about how hurt they are. The one thing which has slightly surprised but pleased me is just how bored everyone's suddenly got. This was their last big push and they blew it.

• Heart
Reactions: 71

I just can't think of any reason to give them preferential treatment. After all isn't LA full of film stars and celebrities. They are not more important than anyone else.

If Ì was an American tax payer I certainly wouldn't want to be paying any money to look after them.
One word - Biden.

I am wondering if Kate does a response that it would be Charles behind that. If the articles last week are to be believed Charles wanted to do a bullet point response to the interview which clearly is a terrible idea. I do wonder if Charles is pissed at the queen wanting to do the opposite and he’s gone a bit rogue 😆 time will tell
I’d like to think that Camilla is breathing down Charles’s neck, firmly repeating ‘No, Charles, No, you do not give way’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I saw a piece online earlier from Marie Claire magazine saying that Kate is reportedly going to break royal protocol with a statement in response to M's claims about her...It's Marie Claire, so I don't know how truthful that actually is, but it would be interesting

Screenshots following on from my last post (I don't know how to just link the article, apologies)
I hope not. Personal or not it will give Meghan a chance to ramp up again. Deny her the oxygen and there will be nothing for her to bounce off again with her endless cries of victimhood.

Reactions: 37

I agree. Why can't they pay for their own security! Maybe cut down on the expensive clothes Smegs.

Reactions: 25
Just came across this little gift. Apologies if this has already been posted, these threads are like greased lightning. Pure genious

This was discussed at the end of the last thread

Reactions: 7
I agree with you. Why mention one conversation which you know will greatly upset another person.

But then we all need to remember, Harry is thick as mince.

I also wonder about the context of this conversion. Was it Harry - my girlfriend is from south Africa but its okay she's not black or anything - meet my little p*** friend - who started this conversation with an equally discriminatory comment?

When the comment was made, did Harry tell the person they were out of order?

I'm of the opinion that he didn't elaborate so that this can be the next Oprah exclusive.

Probably next year when they're not involved in the Queen's 70th Anniversary Celebrations.

Which is another question - how on earth can they expect to ever to be part of the balcony party again?

I think Meghan knew this going into the interview and isn't bothered - her Queen is Billionaire Oprah. Harry on the other hand.......
BIB
Ah but he's been educated since hasn't he?
He didn't know until Meghan graciously assisted in his indoctrination into all things racist therefore when he had the conversation he laughed along with the rest of his family. Now? Now he knows and Meghan has made sure he'll never forget

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Seriously how cute are Charles and Camilla. Can we seriously see a picture like this of Merkin and JCMH in 2 years time let alone 30.

I also loved the recent pics of Camilla at her desk phoning volunteers. Her desk looked like a shed and she had 100s of photos everywhere. I couldn't spot the doll so no doubt they'll be another puff piece about how hurt they are. The one thing which has slightly surprised but pleased me is just how bored everyone's suddenly got. This was their last big push and they blew it.
Ah, they really look so happy in this photo. So much better than the one of Charles just following that piece of crap interview. This photo makes me smile.

Reactions: 27
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
The condition of her skin always looks terrible. Maybe that’s what Archive was trying to tell her, “more hydration mommy”

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.