Harry and Meghan #80 Hazza's completely under Meg's thumb, have you always been this dumb?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw this somewhere to, I’ll be surprised if it’s true.

I saw a piece online earlier from Marie Claire magazine saying that Kate is reportedly going to break royal protocol with a statement in response to M's claims about her...It's Marie Claire, so I don't know how truthful that actually is, but it would be interesting

Screenshots following on from my last post (I don't know how to just link the article, apologies)

Reactions: 20
I saw an a piece online earlier from Marie Claire magazine saying that Kate is reportedly going to break royal protocol with a statement in response to M's claims about her...It's Marie Claire, so I don't know how truthful that actually is, but it would be interesting

Screenshots following on from my last post (I don't know how to just link the article, apologies)
I hope not and don't believe she would.

Aside from the racist backlash, I think the interview has shown H&M's true colours and it should be left to them to dig their own graves (and with their mouthpieces shovelling too).
Leave it to the media and people to dissect and judge.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
I saw a piece online earlier from Marie Claire magazine saying that Kate is reportedly going to break royal protocol with a statement in response to M's claims about her...It's Marie Claire, so I don't know how truthful that actually is, but it would be interesting

In the Times podcast about the bullying investigation Valentine Low said that Catherine ‘never briefs, ever’ so she never talks to the press or let’s her reps talk to the press about anything to do with her. It would be very out of character for her to start now. Not sure what her stance is on the children, they have never been in the firing line until now.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I hope not and don't believe she would.

Aside from the racist backlash, I think the interview has shown H&M's true colours and it should be left to them to dig their own graves (and with their mouthpieces shovelling too).
Leave it to the media and people to dissect and judge.
I think the Queen might actually grant Kate permission to defend herself because it was such a poisonous, embitted accusation from Smeg and so unfair on Kate.
But the reality is that Kate is a well educated, well brought up person and Smegs is a guttersnipe!
So why bother to respond?

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Victoria Arbiter article:

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I totally agree that Meghan just wasn’t interested in upholding tradition.

I personally can still not make head nor tail of the racism claims. If indeed this did happen at the beginning and it upset you that much, would you not then have questioned the family you were marrying into?
Maybe if Meghan didn’t Google Harry that would explain her not knowing her own husband was racist?!
Also, if it was one conversation with either his dad or William. Why would Harry even tell her about it? Surely he would know it would upset her ands create animosity.
What with him being “ashamed“ of her MH issues, she should be questioning his love for her.

Reactions: 42
Also, if it was one conversation with either his dad or William. Why would Harry even tell her about it? Surely he would know it would upset her ands create animosity.
What with him being “ashamed“ of her MH issues, she should be questioning his love for her.
Harry would have had no choice, if she wasn't listening in, she would have harangued him until he told her. Narcissists want what they want and they don't stop until they get it, or their victims cut them off.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I suspect she grills him after any interaction with his family like a narc I know used to do. Wants every minute detail of it. Feeds the paranoia and allows them to twist every little detail to turn the screws on the family.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
One good thing that's come out of the Wingers' interview with money mad Oprah is that William and Kate have become even more popular.
When I saw the coverage of their first engagement since the Oprah interview I was filled with respect for them both.
Kate looked so elegant in that coat too.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Those pictures of Harry on the bike; there was one picture where he was pulled up next to a car and you could see the driver right next to him. In my mind that driver would be like “hey look it’s PRINCE Harry”. Once he’s distanced himself from the RF what is he going to be all about. “Hey look it’s Harry”???? People will want to know about his upbringing and his family and without that what does he stand for? I wonder if the RF will be able to control what he can disclose or if they already have done.
I'd say he stands for duck All. Apart from Whining and Whinging and telling lies. Just like Monstrous Meghan

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I really hope that Kate doesn't speak out. I honestly think there's no need!
Even if MM's 'truth' was the actual truth and Kate did make her cry - it's no big deal really is it? Tensions are always running high when there's a bridezilla around!
(I personally believe the first version of events where MM made Kate cry and even that's not a massive deal either!)

Stay silent and don't feed the trolls!

• Heart
Reactions: 86
So who reckons Harry will be on the phone later, bitterly complaining to his dad....about look what you made me do...

I was forced to do the pap shoot on the electric bike, because you wont continue to pay me an allowance! And I need to pay for my own security now!

Poor diddums...totally divorced from any kind of reality at all! He is just so tone deaf!

The lack of understanding of how tough the world is, and how hard some find it........is so frustrating.....
It is actually a cruel and horrible world out there. Where animals are abused, children go hungry, a lot of people are poor or unemployed and the majority of people have no power to change any of it.
I would love to live in a world of rainbows and unicorns.......where everyone is equal and has enough money to do exactly what they want, and all animals live in harmony. But sorry Meghan and Harry and the woke brigade......... It isnt real!
Its a dog eat dog world out there, and most of us are busy just attempting to survive........

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
I agree with you. Why mention one conversation which you know will greatly upset another person.

But then we all need to remember, Harry is thick as mince.

I also wonder about the context of this conversion. Was it Harry - my girlfriend is from south Africa but its okay she's not black or anything - meet my little p*** friend - who started this conversation with an equally discriminatory comment?

When the comment was made, did Harry tell the person they were out of order?

I'm of the opinion that he didn't elaborate so that this can be the next Oprah exclusive.

Probably next year when they're not involved in the Queen's 70th Anniversary Celebrations.

Which is another question - how on earth can they expect to ever to be part of the balcony party again?

I think Meghan knew this going into the interview and isn't bothered - her Queen is Billionaire Oprah. Harry on the other hand.......

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I honestly don't think she needs to, I think public opinion is with her
I totally agree, all of the positive comments I've read are totally backing W&K, it's probably just the press trying to tit-stir 🤷‍♀️ Would love to know what she'd say though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.