Harry and Meghan #80 Hazza's completely under Meg's thumb, have you always been this dumb?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope that Kate doesn't speak out. I honestly think there's no need!
Even if MM's 'truth' was the actual truth and Kate did make her cry - it's no big deal really is it? Tensions are always running high when there's a bridezilla around!
(I personally believe the first version of events where MM made Kate cry and even that's not a massive deal either!)

Stay silent and don't feed the trolls!
As upset as Kate is İ don't think she will respond or be advised to respond with a statement. There are too many lies and distortions in everything MM states - she is not a reliable witness, she is laughable. TRF will focus on distancing themselves from the gruesome twosome and hopefully removing JCMH from the line of succession. The bullying investigation, whilst it may expose that BP could have handled things better from the complainants' points of view will hopefully prove that they tried to protect MM, and expose MM'S atrociously mean behaviour. They have to play the long game, and play the better role. William and Catherine need to maintain their regal dignity with positive and meaningful PR. Looking forward to the upcoming press article on Prince William - he really looks like a Prnce and future King in the photo they have used in the trailer (upthread).

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Btw, that's not how a spade is held!! For God's sake, so arrogant they don't even bother getting the details right. Reminds me of carrying the 'baby' in the sling when there was clearly no weight on the shoulder straps.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
This thing that Hazno said to Oprah and millions of people around the world, that he was ashamed of Smeggy having mental health issues. I didn’t watch the interview and have seen the comment mentioned a few times, but I’ve only just thought about it. It’s appalling. As someone with MH issues himself he must know it’s not a shameful thing. To be ashamed of her and tell the whole world - he can’t actually love her, can he? And surely she can’t just sit there and take that from him. Because if my husband said that about me to even one person, I’d stand up and walk away, never to return. None of this makes any sense at all.

They are insane.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Merching Mummy’s Memory again H? That’s literally the only thing you have
You say you were filled with love and support... is this by the now “racist and evil” institution?
BCA8EF0B-5A3C-4788-B3EA-789175011DAB.png

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
This thing that Hazno said to Oprah and millions of people around the world, that he was ashamed of Smeggy having mental health issues. I didn’t watch the interview and have seen the comment mentioned a few times, but I’ve only just thought about it. It’s appalling. As someone with MH issues himself he must know it’s not a shameful thing. To be ashamed of her and tell the whole world - he can’t actually love her, can he? And surely she can’t just sit there and take that from him. Because if my husband said that about me to even one person, I’d stand up and walk away, never to return. None of this makes any sense at all.

They are insane.
Exactly, you've hit the nail on the head. Harry shot himself in the foot when he said that it would be embarrassing to tell his family, and yet there he was telling the flipping world - literally.

• Sad
Reactions: 53
Those pictures of Harry on the bike; there was one picture where he was pulled up next to a car and you could see the driver right next to him. In my mind that driver would be like “hey look it’s PRINCE Harry”. Once he’s distanced himself from the RF what is he going to be all about. “Hey look it’s Harry”???? People will want to know about his upbringing and his family and without that what does he stand for? I wonder if the RF will be able to control what he can disclose or if they already have done.
A quick meander through twitter and a lot of times folks see Harry trending, if it is Prince Harry you tend to see a lot of tweets showing annoyance that it isn't Harry Styles. Harry Styles is, amongst certain generation(s) 1000x more known/popular than this useless prince.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Yeah I'm skeptical, but you just never know. M seems to have a special knack for pissing people off 😂
Collaborative strategies. I believe that any official or unofficial (but RF endorsed/coordinated) response will exonerate the family for ALL the accusations levels at them: racism, bullying, imprisonment, mh, Kate made me cry, etc etc. It is going to very very carefully and cautiously planned and presented so that any response falls flat.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Why isn't Meghan speaking against the actual racist attacks happening to Asian communities in USA? I have heard horrible atrocities happened to Chinese, Korean Japanese, etc. Unless she gets out of her luxurious cocoon and see actually who is more racist?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
Welcome to the Pimp my Ride electric bike edition!

If you are new or have any question, please read the WIKI, pink bottom on top. It has many pics, articles and the good stuff.

Thank you for the title @trulymadlydeeply

Original title : Harry and Meghan#80 Hazza's completely under Meghan's thumb, but my good man, have you always been this dumb?
Thanks @trulymadlydeeply and as ever hooray to @Rubythefirebat. I'm already enchanted by the idea of a 'Pimp my Ride' edition and know a bloke who could do some savage wrapping to that awesome errm ladybike...

Why isn't Meghan speaking against the actual racist attacks happening to Asian communities in USA? I have heard horrible atrocities happened to Chinese, Korean Japanese, etc. Unless she gets out of her luxurious cocoon and see actually who is more racist?
Life a licckle manicured finger for some Asians? Ha ha. They are no use to her unless they are female, rich and married to white men...

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Thread suggestion.

First she ran from the Royals, now she's running for President. 😂
It seems to me Trump has thrown down the gauntlet. If she runs, I'll run. 😀

My daughter was telling me the press in the US have hardly touched the story of ole Joe fallin' his way into the plane and that the European press had stepped up admirably.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Also, if it was one conversation with either his dad or William. Why would Harry even tell her about it? Surely he would know it would upset her ands create animosity.
What with him being “ashamed“ of her MH issues, she should be questioning his love for her.

I agree.
Timeline wise it all apparently happened at the same time
Smeg was pregnant... hormonal, stressful time
Rage about the media
Mental health
Harry chirps up about a conversation from before they were dating
Way to go Hazmat.

And Its also pants that they the sugar's forget Wiliam was also only 15, also lost his mother etc

William has had to play the game and has had way more restrictions on his life than trapped Polo, hunting, party boy Harry.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Sorry late to the party about Harry on the bike, but I think it was just PR response 're Kate being seen casual paying respect and it gave her so much attention. So they had to play the game like look we do casual stuff too.. always trying to out-do RF 🤦‍♀️🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Because the head of Travelyst just resigned. They are staying well away from that topic

I have this image of Haznp on hos green not green electric bike that looks like it is built for a 12 yr old... pimped up with a unicorn headed basket in the front and long sparkly tassels on the handles. He looks like he stole from a jr high.

Anyone subscribed to The Telegraph? This is an interesting update but behind a paywalll..

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I saw a piece online earlier from Marie Claire magazine saying that Kate is reportedly going to break royal protocol with a statement in response to M's claims about her...It's Marie Claire, so I don't know how truthful that actually is, but it would be interesting
There would be no point in Kate doing this. Whatever she'd say, the sugars would just retaliate with an arrogant: " That’s what all the racist bullies say" :rolleyes:

Reactions: 28
Because the head of Travelyst just resigned. They are staying well away from that topic

I have this image of Haznp on hos green not green electric bike that looks like it is built for a 12 yr old... pimped up with a unicorn headed basket in the front and long sparkly tassels on the handles. He looks like he stole from a jr high.

Anyone subscribed to The Telegraph? This is an interesting update but behind a paywalll..

I'm no good at formatting so a straightforward copy and paste ...

'Cruel': a still from the HBO Max series The Prince

'Cruel': a still from the HBO Max series The Prince CREDIT: HBO
Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will secure a lucrative deal with HBO and unite the Windsors by giving them all the same target to hate. So, all hail Gary Janetti, creator of upcoming HBO Max animated series The Prince. You may not have heard of him yet, but he’s soon to be even more unpopular than Piers Morgan among a certain sector of Royal watchers.
Janetti, formerly the creator of amusing bon mots for Family Guy and Will and Grace, recently experienced a new burst of fame thanks to his Instagram account which mashed together photos of Prince George with shots of Royal life and added bitingly sarcastic comments as if spoken by the half-pint HRH as a foul-mouthed diva.
Thus, a caption beneath George gazing up at the Reverend Canon Jonathon Riviere, rector of St Mary Magdalene Church in Sandringham that his service “stunk. Next week just show the Real Housewives of New Jersey.” Or, see him next to a headline on Kate Middleton’s 37th Birthday showing a beaming Duchess of Cambridge beneath the phrase "it’s cake o’clock", sniffing “by doing what she does every day.”
Yes, OK, it’s no HH Munro or even a half decent Private Eye cover. But then we get to the Meghan Markle, who George/Janetti treats as a classless interloper who has no place in the Royal family. George offers Meghan a turkey – “commemorating America leaving Britain hoping it will induce you to do the same.”
Next to the headline "Meghan Markle is her Own Stylist", George pouts “we know.” Alongside a photograph of the Duchess of Sussex holding a bouquet he writes: "Those flowers look cheap. Just like you." As Megxit unfolds, he’s half sneering at a waving Meghan “on the Brightside at least you’ll get to play yourself on The Crown.”
All of which was fine when he was only reaching his roughly one million Instagram followers. But launching it as The Prince, an animated series starring Janetti himself as George, Orlando Bloom voicing Prince Harry, Condola Rashad as Meghan Markle, Lucy Punch as Kate Middleton, Sophie Turner as Princess Charlotte, Iwan Rheon as Prince William, Alan Cumming as a royal butler, and Frances De La Tour as Queen Elizabeth just as the Windsor-Markle’s cry of racism echoes across the pond and the Duchess spreads her bouquet at the memorial to Sarah Everard? It’s a whole new kind of awkward.

Cambridge supporters hate the very idea of the show for its whole camp-as-Christmas George, and question the morality of making a small child the focus of an adult satire. As a rival TV producer put it: "It's one thing for film-makers to play fast and loose with the truth in shows like The Crown but poking fun at a seven-year-old child seems cruel and unfair."
Meanwhile, Team Meghan commentators have already labelled Janetti “witless, deeply sexist, and lazy as all hell.” Tom Hollander – originally lined up to play Charles and Phillip – has sidled quietly away from the project, allowing Downton Abbey’s Dan Stevens to lose any chance of a knighthood in his place.
Janetti has clearly long ago decided George is limbering up for RuPaul’s Drag Race – in his Instagram gags, George appears next to Cosmo asking "Will Kate Middleton Become Queen When Prince William is Crowned King?" and explains, with a wave, “no, I will.” As Lady Gaga walks the red carpet in an epic Gaga frock, he clutches his ears and cries “it looks so much better on you.”
The show’s trailer – in which George drawls a riff on quarantine “we’re all in it together. Well, not me, but you’re all in it together. So, keep making your little workout videos, cooking tutorials, it’s all helping. Not really, but who cares? Be kind to your servants.”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.