Harry and Meghan #80 Hazza's completely under Meg's thumb, have you always been this dumb?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hilarious! Seems more and more people are doing these type of videos, showing just how many disbelieve her. Love it!
Some ‘junk’ clips in there that lead me to wonder what Meg the Mendacious said in the interview.
I’m so loathe to watch the whole interview in case I combust :mad:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This reminds me of something the British actor Richard E. Grant (of Withnail and I fame) wrote about in his diaries that were published in the early nineties. He spent part of the eighties immersed in the Hollywood scene off the back of Withnail and met or hung out with a lot of very famous actors and musicians, about whom he tells various anecdotes. He spent time with people as famous as Madonna, Steve Martin, Bruce Willis and Demi Moore at their peak, and went out with them to events and eateries etc, and he made a very astute observation - that even major A-listers are perfectly capable of going out and blending into a crowd to some degree and remaining fairly undisturbed - if they want to. Some such as Madonna really don't want to, and he made the point that he observed them engineering hysteria around themselves through the way they behaved in public. He contrasted going to an event with Madonna, who dragged an entourage with her, dressed like a movie star and went up to a balcony and leaned, practically hung herself over it to hit a spotlight and get the crowd's attention away from the act onstage (her own backing singer trying to start a career), to Bruce and Demi whom he met in a queue to go see one of their own films, who didn't get mobbed at all because they just dressed and acted normally.

Markle follows the Madonna pattern far as I can see. Engineer the appearance of celebrity and hope for attention to follow you. The photographer who spoke about her before she married Harry said she behaved like an A-lister with her entourage of 12 and stupid diva antics when she was a nobody in the business. Dragging a carful of security around a safe place like Montecito where stars are ten a penny and nobody bothers them fits the profile of someone who desperately wants attention, NOT privacy.
This is abolutely true. I've mentioned on a thread elsewhere how I saw Jamie Oliver at Wimbledon surrounded by 6 bodyguards, it was actually the number and type of bodyguards that alerted me and I thought it might be Roger Federer. If there is one place on the planet that you can be assured of not being harrassed, it's Wimbledon hence why Meghans behaviour there was so pathetic. Even the diety that is Roger can walk through with just a couple of staff members with him. Harry has always been able to pretty much go where he wants without fanfare which is why I'm absolutely certain that she has been filling his ear with poison since she met him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I've only read the headline at the moment, but it hits the nail on the head. Meghan is using her extremely white son (from what I've seen) as a race weapon against Harry's family. Meghan's kids were never going to be black. Her dad's white, her mum's a light brown (am I allowed to say brown, it's like dodging bullets), Meghan's a very pale mixed race and Harry as white as they come. Had Archie been black, Harry's son would've been in the same 'Who's the daddy' scenario as him!
Where does the 25% black come from? Is Doria’s mother bi-racial?

Reactions: 6
I'm not sure this is true to be honest. I'm sure that was debunked somewhere. My Son is mixed race and is even lighter skinned than Meghan and my Sons, Fathers parents were definitely both black although I'm almost certain there is some Native American in there somewhere too.

Reactions: 7
More “pap” pictures in the daily mail
this morning, this time driving in a Land Rover. We normally would never see pictures of Harry in the press doing the day to day stuff like this.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
From The Daily Mail Diversity article:

It is understood that the Sussexes feel that while disputed allegations of bullying made against Meghan are the subject of an independent review ordered by the Palace, the claims of racism aren't under formal investigation.

How the duck do you subject your family to an independent review? They really do have some serious mental issues if they think that’s feasible.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I've had a thought and what are the odds of a vow renewal to show how in love they are on the same day as William and Kate's 10th wedding anniversary. There's no way she'll let them enjoy the day and not try to steal the limelight
Ooh I hope not. To me, and many people I know, vow renewal means something has gone wrong and they want to put it behind them and start again. An affair for example.
Apologies to anyone who likes vow renewals.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I've not heard of the 25% black theory. I know the 'one drop' concept, which is that if a person had only a drop of black blood, then they are classed as being black, I know Doria has some ancestors which were slaves. I wasn't using any theory in my comment, only that Doria isn't very dark. Skin colours differ, some black people are very dark, others, like Doria less so.

Reactions: 4
I'm a fully-paid up member of the Lady C cult at the moment. Thinking of typing my posts on Tattle wearing an enormous brooch and a french-knotted silk scarf...

Her latest video tackling the Harkles' wedding

From the YouTube comments:

Hello from Santa Barbara, Ca! I’ve seen the grotesque couple driving around with a car full of security. Let me tell you, it’s not needed. No one here is chasing them. I’ve seen Ellen without security at the stores, Oprah in Downtown Santa Barbara without security. They look like normal people and don’t stand out. Being surrounded by security makes you stand out from the crowd. Most people wish those people would go because they ruin the atmosphere in a peaceful city.
That is 100percent the point of the security. To make you atand out and LOOK important. About the protecting Diana, she wasn't a head of state like president or a PM repreaenting a score to aettle for a cause or a whacko. Yes she was globallt famous but not a controversial figure . Poor woman was hounded by paps but what ended up causing her demise was a drunk driver and her lack of seatbelt.
This whole protecting megay like he should have protected his mother os a delusion that megsy has planted into his empty head

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I found this on Tumblr and haven't seen this photo before. Not quite sure why Meghan is posing with Katie Holmes's food!
tumblr_07597ebea217f335b85fd2a31d4779b4_d238b009_640.jpg

😃 I hope Katie didn't eat it !

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
It doesn’t matter what the RF do, the sugars will have a go. There is nothing the RF can do to appease them, they are so full of hatred and bias they can’t see straight. I think it’s a good move by the RF, at least it’s showing that they care enough to change things if it needs it. Personally I don’t think they have to change a damn thing, you and me both know the RF are far from being racist but it might shut some ppl up, but not the sugers, nothINg shuts that lot of idiots up.

And really who gives a flying f@@@ if it is a PR stunt, Megain isnt the only who can play at that game. The sugars are also calling Prince William article on sunday a PR stunt, so f@@@ what, I couldn’t care less if it is. Where in the PR rule book does it say only H&M can do PR stunts, it’s not just for those two losers to play that game.

When painting oneself in a good light there are certain "tricks" one can employ.
1) conveniently use the race card to deflect from ones own behaviour
2) accuse someone else of bullying you when it is you who was guilty of bullying

But the trump card in the game can always be to publicise
1) the upcoming 100th birthday of your Royal Grandad,
2) the Commonwealth Day tribute
And various other official things which invlove your Royal Grandma, Soon-to-be-King Father and all the official ceremonies that your family are involved in to represent The Queen.
Publicising this stuff is not a "stunt."
It is what you get paid to do.

And when you no longer officially represent your Grandma , the Queen anything YOU do to draw attention to yourself and your wife IS a stunt.

Classic blaming other people for something you are doing.

Reactions: 32
Ooh I hope not. To me, and many people I know, vow renewal means something has gone wrong and they want to put it behind them and start again. An affair for example.
Apologies to anyone who likes vow renewals.
I think the poster is suggesting The Harkles might have a vow renewal to upstage William and Kate.

I found this on Tumblr and haven't seen this photo before. Not quite sure why Meghan is posing with Katie Holmes's food!
View attachment 492125
😃 I hope Katie didn't eat it !
The nose 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I've not heard of the 25% black theory. I know the 'one drop' concept, which is that if a person had only a drop of black blood, then they are classed as being black, I know Doria has some ancestors which were slaves. I wasn't using any theory in my comment, only that Doria isn't very dark. Skin colours differ, some black people are very dark, others, like Doria less so.
I've just finished reading a book "The Vanishing Half". by Brit Bennett. Tells the tale of identical twin girls born to a Bi racial women and the twins are blonde with light skin no negro features and one goes off and passes as a White women. The other stays in her black community, and she has a child who is ebony black.... Set around the 1950's its a brilliant exploration of race, gender and identity.... can really recommend.

Reactions: 18
Attempting to moderate, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
I just want to point out you can ignore a member on here. I don't see how writing about 5 posts about someone is any better than moaning about some photos?
Not everyone has twitter so I don't see a problem posting something that's not on here, Again ignore the user so you don't see their posts. This is a Harry and Meghan thread. The same people moaning about clogging up posts will write several essays on the subject. We are here to discuss Harry and Meghan not turn on each other. I love your posts @mb1202 ♥

Some ‘junk’ clips in there that lead me to wonder what Meg the Mendacious said in the interview.
I’m so loathe to watch the whole interview in case I combust :mad:
Yes I thought there were bits in there we didnt see in the interview, is there more interview footage I dont know about??

Reactions: 11
On one of the videos the Welsh Lady puts up and been posted on one of the old threads, she showed the arriving and departing of MM at this event with the sequinned blue dress,...... This was the event supposedly, that she sat in the dark and tears ran down her face, and how miserable and depressed she was:oops:. BUT managed to come out of the event with a PERFECT MAKEUP ....and no smudgeS , puffiness from crying , streaked foundation. NADA , yet another liar disproved from the ORCA whingefest.
That event Harry looked really angry. Just looked like he didn't want to be there.

Reactions: 12
What Royal events have we got coming up?
Official stuff that Cash & Harry can't be involved in?

The Duke of Edinburgh's 100th birthday,
William and Catherine's 10th Wedding Anniversary
The Queen's birthdays - official and unofficial
Royal Ascot in June - but will lockdown still be on and affect that?
I suppose if its cancelled the Press can run loads of pics of Royal Ascot through the ages.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.