Harry and Meghan #80 Hazza's completely under Meg's thumb, have you always been this dumb?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeez these 2 cupid stunts are driving me mad, I get so wound up, must remember to concentrate more on my own life!
Oh and thank duck the threads have slowed down enough for me to catch up, cos most of you are posting while I'm asleep 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I really hope that the narrative doesn’t become ‘Meghan changed the world’ ‘Meghan revolutionised the monarchy’. This is exactly what she wants to do, even though it’s absolutely not within her remit as a plastic, pillow faced obnoxious D list actress.

But you just know her fans will flip the script and make it seem like this is the case:sick:
But they will do it anyway no matter what the RF do. I don’t want the RF to cower away from doing things just because the sugars and M&H may say and do that. That is being dictated to and the RF cannot let that happen. Honestly I give the RF far more credit, they know what they are doing, it may be to keep the lines of communication open to Harry, to appease him, who knows but I will be more upset if the RF do nothing because they are afraid of those losers and what they may or may not say and do.

Woah I've just been on Twitter. I barely made it out alive. How is it that black people can insult, threaten and abuse white people, but it isn't racism? They are so angry. Genuinely I feel a bit shaky. 🥺I was only telling them to stop shaming Prince William's lack of hair! 😂🤣

I'm deleting my account. I am NOT going back there again!
Stay here it’s so much nicer. Yes we get off topic at times and yes some of us are guilty of posting the same pixs over and over but we will learn. But mainly it’s a far more tolerant and intelligent group here. Lol Even if I say so myself.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Will a future page in her story be lies about Harry having an affair, 'there are three of us in this marriage'? I wonder who she will cast as the other woman.
Catherine.
She knows Harry was close with her and William before.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Sunday Times article about Prince William.
Also it’s his and Kate’s 10th wedding anniversary next month, so I hope we get some more photos.

I would LOVE some more William and Catherine wedding photos! Especially ones from their reception....I totally respect that they want privacy but wouldn't it be fascinating to see a few snaps?

Honestly the only thing I don't like about the royal family is the fact that trash like MM can marry in and suddenly everyone has to bow and scrape. She was defended and protected so many times by the Palace, she was allowed to clear almost an entire box for Wimbledon etc. It's nauseating that a c list nobody is able to do that just because of who she's married.

• Sick
Reactions: 39
I've had a thought and what are the odds of a vow renewal to show how in love they are on the same day as William and Kate's 10th wedding anniversary. There's no way she'll let them enjoy the day and not try to steal the limelight

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
A factual article points out the good character of William and why he'll be a suitable king and of course the sugars have to respond. They can't link to a similar positive article about the positive aspects of Merkin or JCMH characters as there aren't any so naturally just mock the fact William is starting to bald. Obviously the #bekind respond in the Archewell compassion handbook. But I did chuckle at this tweet 🤣🤣🤣

SmartSelect_20210321-073218_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've had a thought and what are the odds of a vow renewal to show how in love they are on the same day as William and Kate's 10th wedding anniversary. There's no way she'll let them enjoy the day and not try to steal the limelight
Like the rehearsal, that the IQ warrior thought is legal... :rolleyes::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A factual article points out the good character of William and why he'll be a suitable king and of course the sugars have to respond. They can't link to a similar positive article about the positive aspects of Merkin or JCMH characters as there aren't any so naturally just mock the fact William is starting to bald. Obviously the #bekind respond in the Archewell compassion handbook.
Harry is seriously balding though; both thinning and losing his hair at the crown of his head which has been very, very apparent in some photos such as the one from his sit-down on a pavement for the London Marathon where the crown of his head has a large bald patch resembling Friar Tuck's. I'm not sure why anyone seems to think he's going to look any different in a couple of years from his older brother. His days of being the 'hot one' are over, both physically and otherwise. Anyone who fancied him because he was a bit of a devil may care fun type must be totally turned off by his new, miserabilist Californian incarnation.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I’m sensing some annoyance😉.
Just a tad. The same photos are being posted again and again and they are filling up every thread. That is why these threads are moving so fast. Yet, when you take the time to read through them, there is no new information. It is really frustrating and all this repetitive info is rendering these, once great threads, so very dull. Not to mention, lots of interesting regular posters have now stopped posting on here because of it. Their silence speaks volumes. It is such a shame as they are greatly missed. They have voted with their feet and are now posting on other threads instead. A great loss to these threads.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Harry is seriously balding though; both thinning and losing his hair at the crown of his head which has been very, very apparent in some photos such as the one from his sit-down on a pavement for the London Marathon where the crown of his head has a large bald patch resembling Friar Tuck's. I'm not sure why anyone seems to think he's going to look any different in a couple of years from his older brother. His days of being the 'hot one' are over, both physically and otherwise. Anyone who fancied him because he was a bit of a devil may care fun type must be totally turned off by his new, miserabilist Californian incarnation.
He should ask Bezos for advice and money!

Reactions: 5
I have a sneaky suspension he'll suddenly appear with a full thatch of hair soon. But only if it's gifted as they'll be too skint now to pay for it. He really has turned into the booby prize now hasn't he

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Precisely. I had a bit of back and forth with someone on a previous thread re ‘putting on a brave face’. IMO, this is not what’s happening at all.

She looks smug, and in other pics from this event she is manically grinning and bump clutching. Also, I may be seeing it wrong but isn’t she clutching his hand in a very domineering way while he sits there looking pretty deflated? She’s an abuser IMO and if a man behaved like she is/does they’d be called out all the time.
On one of the videos the Welsh Lady puts up and been posted on one of the old threads, she showed the arriving and departing of MM at this event with the sequinned blue dress,...... This was the event supposedly, that she sat in the dark and tears ran down her face, and how miserable and depressed she was:oops:. BUT managed to come out of the event with a PERFECT MAKEUP ....and no smudgeS , puffiness from crying , streaked foundation. NADA , yet another liar disproved from the ORCA whingefest.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Exactly. These aren’t simple outfits like a black dress or simple coat. These are iconic looks that M has studied and tried to recreate. Creepy, awful cheap copy.
She looks dreadful in all of these outfits, Diana trumps her every time .

• Haha
Reactions: 19
But William is doing so much more than talking, and there is no evidence of Meghan actually following through on anything unless sending letters and notes count. Some people need to believe what they believe because it somehow validates their choices and thinking. I believe admitting you have made a mistake or were wrong about an opinion takes courage, and that shame and embarrassment will make people even more dogmatic.

An interesting article calling Meghan out on her lies in the OW interview. Apparently writing articles about Meghan is really paying off.
I've only read the headline at the moment, but it hits the nail on the head. Meghan is using her extremely white son (from what I've seen) as a race weapon against Harry's family. Meghan's kids were never going to be black. Her dad's white, her mum's a light brown (am I allowed to say brown, it's like dodging bullets), Meghan's a very pale mixed race and Harry as white as they come. Had Archie been black, Harry's son would've been in the same 'Who's the daddy' scenario as him!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.