Harry and Meghan #79 The gruesome twosome, we have no use for 'em!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I heard in India they actually drink it as it’s very good for your skin and hair
If you should happen to be stranded in a dessert, wilderness etc dig a hole, line with something waterproof (carrier bag) and wee into said well.
Apparently said liquids will neutralise within days enabling one to drink it..... I learned this fact in an interview role play scenario 🙈

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Sorry to bleat on about the bump thing. But as someone who has never carried a baby to full term, is this realistic for a single foetus at 6 months? I know all women carry differently but the shape/size/ positioning seems very odd. Seeing as a few people have been speculating this evening
76E90079-EAD1-4812-BE89-1E071DD9FE3D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Very interesting:

Domain Information
Domain:
harryforpresident.com

Registrar:
NameCheap, Inc.

Registered On:
2021-03-16

Expires On:
2022-03-16

Updated On:
2021-03-16

clientTransferProhibited

Name Servers:
ns1.dreamhost.com
ns2.dreamhost.com
ns3.dreamhost.com

Name:
WhoisGuard Protected

Organization:
WhoisGuard, Inc.

So protected registration?!?

This is someone who is really pissed:)
I love it it’s is really taking the utter piss out of both of them !! 👍
1616192359101.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
"now darlings, that lady over there with the dolly is the one that takes photos Mummy and Daddy didnt want her to"

• Haha
Reactions: 18
No, it is about who can or should pay for their security. It is about having RPOs from the Metropolitan Police.

Almost everyone in L.A. has security. Having British RPOs would set them apart and above the 'regular' celebrities. It is someting one can not buy and only royalty has.

This is why the were stressing he has had it all his life, was born into it and Archie should have it too. They very carefully didn't mention MM when they talked about the security being taken away, only those who are in line to the throne.
Where you been hiding fraulein pops ? Missed you.😘

• Heart
Reactions: 21
"now darlings, that lady over there with the dolly is the one that takes photos Mummy and Daddy didnt want her to"
‘That lady over there with the dolly’ is M’s new name. Meghan, Duchess of Narc, patron saint of fake babies

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Very interesting:

Domain Information
Domain:
harryforpresident.com

Registrar:
NameCheap, Inc.

Registered On:
2021-03-16

Expires On:
2022-03-16

Updated On:
2021-03-16

clientTransferProhibited

Name Servers:
ns1.dreamhost.com
ns2.dreamhost.com
ns3.dreamhost.com

Name:
WhoisGuard Protected

Organization:
WhoisGuard, Inc.

So protected registration?!?

This is someone who is really pissed:)
As it’s protected registration!! Could it be buck house by any chance!! Lol!! It would be great to hear the QT!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Sorry to bleat on about the bump thing. But as someone who has never carried a baby to full term, is this realistic for a single foetus at 6 months? I know all women carry differently but the shape/size/ positioning seems very odd. Seeing as a few people have been speculating this evening View attachment 490311
No, not a single In my opinion, triplets maybe haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Sorry to bleat on about the bump thing. But as someone who has never carried a baby to full term, is this realistic for a single foetus at 6 months? I know all women carry differently but the shape/size/ positioning seems very odd. Seeing as a few people have been speculating this evening View attachment 490311
First off, I'm sorry for your loss(es). And secondly, this bump is bleeping huge for 6 months! This is what I looked like at 40 weeks, before another 2 weeks of giving birth to a 9lb 1oz baby.... I'm the same height as smegz (according to previous tattle tattle)

• Heart
Am I right in thinking that Archie was 6/7 weeks in Polo pictures? not sure about anyone else but that doesn’t look like a baby of 6/7 weeks, 3/4 months maybe

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is there actually any pics of this smeghead since she snared our good ol Prince plum where she's NOT pregnant? Every bleeping picture is bumpy hands, aye when we get it, you're the first not pregnant lady.

Have had 4 babies, think I could do the crouch down legs together pose (all premature though so wee bump) asked vasectomy husband and he says no, no experiment. bleeping spoilsport.

• Haha
Am I right in thinking that Archie was 6/7 weeks in Polo pictures? not sure about anyone else but that doesn’t look like a baby of 6/7 weeks, 3/4 months maybe
He was 2 weeks old when they photographed him when Meg wore that ugly dress (I know, which one) for the first time. So he was probably 8 or 9 weeks

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
First off, I'm sorry for your loss(es). And secondly, this bump is bleeping huge for 6 months! This is what I looked like at 40 weeks, before another 2 weeks of giving birth to a 9lb 1oz baby.... I'm the same height as smegz (according to previous tattle tattle)
💜
This is what I thought. It just looks so enormous and protruding for the length of time she’s suggesting she’s been pregnant for. This looks full term to me. But she supposedly had another 3 months to go?!

The thing for me is, I wouldn’t have an issue at all if they used a surrogate. My issue is the lie of it all, as I’m sure all of us agree. More insane lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Completely agree. I am not personally sold on the surrogate theory...it asks more questions than it answers for me. But I absolutely love reading everyone’s posts on the issue..always witty and loads of fun.

This really is about the only place on the internet where you can discuss Needy & Greedy without being screamed at because you’re not towing the party line. For that all of the original contributors should be very proud of themselves. ❤
Agree with this 100%. Everyone's polite despite different opinions, so nobody is afraid to say what they think as happens on other sites. I believe that a scam was carried out, and appreciate having been able to say so here without being shouted down. I've thought this for over 2 years but it's not really something you can chat to people about in case they think you're a weirdo so I had to keep it to myself til I joined tattle!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
There's definitely something very suspicious going on surrounding Archie but i think that he does exist and was born using a surrogate. Of course the new child will suddenly appear on or around Diana's birthday and once again she will be using a surrogate. Much easier to fool everyone from the US and US laws are more favorable.

However I really don't see how they can have 2 invisible children going forward, so they must have custody of Archie.

I don't think that Oprah met him though which is odd. I expected a cute film clip with Oprah interacting with him. Its certainly a little strange that it didn't happen. She was introduced to some chickens but not Archiedoll. Must have been a bitter disappointment for her !
Yes, I thought Merchie would walk out holding Henry's hand and would say a few rehearsed words to show the world that he exists (like crappy podcast). On the other hand, this was all about Rachael and she was not sharing the stage with anyone, not even her son. Henry was only there to corroborate the delusion and I suspect who Nopra really wanted. She knows he lacks intelligence and without BPs sage advice he would have been revealing all sorts of things.Nopra always wanted Diana and knows Prince William is savy and Catherine very loyal and diplomatic but got Henry who just dribbles tit. Nopra came out of this tit on her shoe as well

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.