Harry and Meghan #79 The gruesome twosome, we have no use for 'em!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Has this been posted?

It’s wonderful ❤❤❤
Very interesting:

Domain Information
Domain:
harryforpresident.com

Registrar:
NameCheap, Inc.

Registered On:
2021-03-16

Expires On:
2022-03-16

Updated On:
2021-03-16

clientTransferProhibited

Name Servers:
ns1.dreamhost.com
ns2.dreamhost.com
ns3.dreamhost.com

Name:
WhoisGuard Protected

Organization:
WhoisGuard, Inc.

So protected registration?!?

This is someone who is really pissed:)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Remember when Bitchtits Queen of the Cunts said she wanted to hit the ground running, shame it was no metaphor 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yup not convinced either. Fun to read though..

Though I wouldnt put it past her to emphasise her bump on certain dresses for effect. Some frocks hide bumps better than others. We know she loved to show off her pregnancy wherever possible..
See the coat opening and cradling shots..... why not an enhancement... more look at me behaviour

Some exaggeration and enhancement? I wouldnt put past her.
Sorry no I can't believe that any sane woman would enhance her bump. Most women feel horrendously 'fat' as time goes on!
I really can't believe that anyone would try and make themselves look bigger!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Very interesting:

Domain Information
Domain:
harryforpresident.com

Registrar:
NameCheap, Inc.

Registered On:
2021-03-16

Expires On:
2022-03-16

Updated On:
2021-03-16

clientTransferProhibited

Name Servers:
ns1.dreamhost.com
ns2.dreamhost.com
ns3.dreamhost.com

Name:
WhoisGuard Protected

Organization:
WhoisGuard, Inc.

So protected registration?!?
Omid Scabies probably made it, he's firmly in the hole of one MeAgain Snarkle

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Look at how comfortable and at ease she looks in this photo, then compare it to the way she is holding Archie at the polo match, sometime later. As different as chalk and cheese.
Her behaviour is really swings and roundabouts.
The polo match photos were really awkward. I don't think anybody wanted her there either. I noticed there was no interactions with her nephews and niece.
They must hate Auntie Meghan 👀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
In America yes, people wash in wee and even use it on their wounds. They are the antivaxx crowd, typically
There was that actress, Sarah someone, who was in Ryan's Daughter, she used to drink her own wee. TBF that film was visually stunning (filmed in Co. Kerry, Ireland) and she was very beautiful. But also mad as a box of frogs....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I thin

The polo match photos were really awkward. I don't think anybody wanted her there either. I noticed there was no interactions with her nephews and niece.
They must hate Auntie Meghan 👀
The Cambridge kids didn’t interact with Archie. They barely looked at Meghan. Sorry but it’s so odd. Even if Kate wasn’t a fan of Meghan, I’m sure she’s very diplomatic and also, kids are innocent and dont understand political/social cues! It was like they’d been told not to talk to her or the baby (for good reason).

Kids that age are usually naturally obsessed with babies.

Also not to sound sycophantic but look how natural and sweet the Cambridge kids look in the 3rd pic.
3C211328-25C0-48F1-BBED-DB74FD4F9FB3.jpeg
A96ED940-2D3E-4B53-BDCC-DF4D82870B03.jpeg
A0769EA0-C727-4D13-8E73-B2424BCCFE95.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It's another one of those see through zip lock bags containing either fertility drugs or pregnancy test sticks, the same as what she came out of that 'dental surgery' with in LA 👍
Can't imagine that it was a travel toothbrush. If it was a test kit, this was the moment she trapped him poor sod.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Megz looks as if she's just pitched up without an invitation, and Kate is not quite sure how to deal with it all... and therefore is interacting with her own kids/watching her own husband on the polo field rather than get into a convo with the SIL from hell!!

Reactions: 24
Her character was never great, but when fourth season rolled around and it became all about her and Mike having problems I mentally checked out. Aside from that her character mostly cried a lot while pulling Donna's incompetent butt out of legal scrapes. I ended up watching by proxy after 4th season because my husband was still hooked on the show but I think when I heard Katherine Heigl was coming to the show I completely bailed.
It was worth watching just to oggle Gabriel Macht!! :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 8
There was that actress, Sarah someone, who was in Ryan's Daughter, she used to drink her own wee. TBF that film was visually stunning (filmed in Co. Kerry, Ireland) and she was very beautiful. But also mad as a box of frogs....
I heard in India they actually drink it as it’s very good for your skin and hair

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Or perhaps the ziplok bag previously mentioned contained some weed, a la her first (second?) wedding to Trevor??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The Cambridge kids didn’t interact with Archie. They barely looked at Meghan. Sorry but it’s so odd. Even if Kate wasn’t a fan of Meghan, I’m sure she’s very diplomatic and also, kids are innocent and dont understand political/social cues! It was like they’d been told not to talk to her or the baby (for good reason).

Kids that age are usually naturally obsessed with babies.

Also not to sound sycophantic but look how natural and sweet the Cambridge kids look in the 3rd pic.View attachment 490285View attachment 490286View attachment 490288
"Now darlings, don't go near that lady over there because she's cray cray" 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Apparently (of course it’s speculation I don’t have an academic reference ;)) M showed up at that polo match with no sun protection for Archie, no cream or hat. Bedraggled and tacky looking. She just seems like such a self centred hanger on. K looks bewildered to say the least.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Don’t forget that Henry has a tendency to fall over and wave his pathetic little wheels in the air if you expect him to... well.... wheel!
Yep. My Hetty does that too. What is it with that family? witch can't go around corners without falling over.:mad: No spacial awareness and as far as hetty is concerned door frames are there for crashing into and doing tumble-overs. Worse than my kids.
She sucks like duck though ... so I might call her smeggy from henceforth.:m

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.