Harry and Meghan #79 The gruesome twosome, we have no use for 'em!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do understand why people doubt it, with all the craziness that would be involved in covering it up. I just don’t (personally) get how you can deny the evidence. The clear moonbump situation, the easel announcement, the zero transparency around the medical team/real location of his birth. I’d honestly love to hear your opinions.

sorry for repetition everyone
Same outfit and day (these in particular are Getty images still up for sale so as far as I know cannot be subject or doctoring/photoshop View attachment 490141similar outfit and same angleView attachment 490143jan 16th:
View attachment 490151Archie’s- typed time of birth, no doctors signatures View attachment 490144View attachment 490145All 3 Cambridge kids:View attachment 490147
Don't forget that all these events were the exact same time as that event she was forced to go to after feeling suicidal, allegedly.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Am I wrong in thinking that the RPOs couldn’t have firearms, whereas private security probably will in the US.
That's what the article I read said, quote from a former RPO I believe. But they never did let facts get in their way!

Reactions: 10
I'm sure we'll all be very interested to see what comes out in the wash!
Of course- I’m being a bit of an idiot thinking I know for certain:LOL: I just know what I’ve seen and have a pretty clear idea of my opinion that’s all.

• Haha
OMG that's hilarious 🤣 it can't be serious!
'Good with Africans' because he's been there loads of times and '2 Levels'
It's a low bar on qualifications for Vice President then 🤣
So funny - I particularly like 'signed lots of documents' and 'Commodore in Chief of Small Ships'.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I kind of want M to run for president! She will have to give up her titles in order to do so. If she makes it to the ballot, and makes it to live debates she will get absolutely destroyed by actual career politicians with actual policies (or by Donald Trump he will call out her hypocrisy at least)
When her campaign crashes and burns she will be a title less, ex royal married to a has been Prince while her brother and sister in law are the future King and Queen
I wonder if this will give them the 'gracious' oppurtunity to return their titles so they can serve the 'greater good' etc etc.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I kind of want M to run for president! She will have to give up her titles in order to do so. If she makes it to the ballot, and makes it to live debates she will get absolutely destroyed by actual career politicians with actual policies (or by Donald Trump he will call out her hypocrisy at least)
When her campaign crashes and burns she will be a title less, ex royal married to a has been Prince while her brother and sister in law are the future King and Queen
I wonder if the super fan Meena Harris will still love her? She has got a potty mouth on twitter..

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Of course- I’m being a bit of an idiot thinking I know for certain:LOL: I just know what I’ve seen and have a pretty clear idea of my opinion that’s all.
I've been pregnant, I've been around pregnant people, bumps don't change dramatically from day to night like that. She was playing with us from the start

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Will has just been on Comic Relief highlighting their (charities supported by Comic Relief) work on mental health.

He said that mental health was complex.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I wonder if the “Harry for VP” site is because of a skit coming up on Comic Relief. It‘s too clever & pro looking for a random to concoct. Also has a “donate” button.

Those watching...let us know.

Reactions: 11

Has this been posted?

It’s wonderful ❤❤❤
A thing of beauty. I just wish the dropdown Issues menu actually had Harry's articles on Narcissistic Sociopaths, Coping with Captivity etc.

I wonder if the “Harry for VP” site is because of a skit coming up on Comic Relief. It‘s too clever & pro looking for a random to concoct. Also has a “donate” button.

Those watching...let us know.
The Contribute button leads to a selection of T-shirts and hoodies with 'Make Montecito Great Again' on them. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t subscribe to the surrogate theory at all but loving the drama.
Excuse me, I thought you said that your ears would perk up after St Patricks day when they'd been flattened by the hat? 😅
Meghan's catchphrase: "Do you know who I am"?
I thought she was everywhere and nowhere like a bad smell you can't get rid of? I bet in another life Minge was a prawn secretly sewn into a curtain hem by a jealous ex. :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The thing is, the baby that we have seen on a few occasions looks a lot like H, and a fair bit like M too. I 100% believe a surrogate carried him, the moonbump, the irregularities around his birth etc. But I just don’t buy that he’s a doll.

The RF covering up the surrogacy is one thing, but cooing over a doll is entirely another. Let’s have some common sense.

(also- check out how racist, bigoted and unwelcoming the RF are! ;) )View attachment 489877
Look at how comfortable and at ease she looks in this photo, then compare it to the way she is holding Archie at the polo match, sometime later. As different as chalk and cheese.
Her behaviour is really swings and roundabouts.

Look at how comfortable and at ease she looks in this photo, then compare it to the way she is holding Archie at the polo match, sometime later. As different as chalk and cheese.
I have always thought that the way she held Archie at the polo match was so that the photographers could get full shots of her face.

Vain cow.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I just think she just seems very contrived. I totally get that new mums can find it hard and not know what to do at all times, that’s fair enough.

M just seems so cold and non-maternal unless there’s an obvious camera around. Of course she’s going to look doting and loving in the official RF portraits. Pics of her carrying him around like a rag doll e.g. at the polo say otherwise

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.