Harry and Meghan #79 The gruesome twosome, we have no use for 'em!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1C3C14C5-1B8B-44FE-ABB2-8FA4351F2312.png
Looks like Harry’s being tailed by Phil by the looks of the wing mirror. Brenda will have sent him over to keep Hazza in check since he’s out of hospital.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Agree with this 100%. Everyone's polite despite different opinions, so nobody is afraid to say what they think as happens on other sites. I believe that a scam was carried out, and appreciate having been able to say so here without being shouted down. I've thought this for over 2 years but it's not really something you can chat to people about in case they think you're a weirdo so I had to keep it to myself til I joined tattle!
We have a common enemy 🤣 this is why. We are enjoying the tit show that's unfolding.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
View attachment 490328Looks like Harry’s being tailed by Phil by the looks of the wing mirror. Brenda will have sent him over to keep Hazza in check since he’s out of hospital.
No one:
Harry:
*cycles furiously to Mexican border* *buys new fake passport* *flies to Fiji* *shaves head* *opens surf shop*

(edit- wtf is with the demonic face in the wing mirror?!)
E2A88D1E-F637-4BE9-AF3E-56EDB220DFAD.jpeg
o

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
This is so good I must post it again:

titlebar.png

PS: Try to type web address in address bar of browser:)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Yep. My Hetty does that too. What is it with that family? witch can't go around corners without falling over.:mad: No spacial awareness and as far as hetty is concerned door frames are there for crashing into and doing tumble-overs. Worse than my kids.
She sucks like duck though ... so I might call her smeggy from henceforth.:m
Permission to copy and rename my useless twit of a Henry Hazsmeg?

Reactions: 7
Why dont they send their titles back if they hate them do much? He can renounce his prince bit. State he wishes to be known as Harry Mountbatten Windsor.

America has a new members of their Hollywood Royalty!! Will folks be a curtseying?

Reactions: 9
Yup not convinced either. Fun to read though..

Though I wouldnt put it past her to emphasise her bump on certain dresses for effect. Some frocks hide bumps better than others. We know she loved to show off her pregnancy wherever possible..
See the coat opening and cradling shots..... why not an enhancement... more look at me behaviour

Some exaggeration and enhancement? I wouldnt put past her.
Possibly this could have a lot to do with her bitterness and hatred of Catherine - a stable husband instead of a henpecked rescue gjnger chicken, 3 lovely children without a coat flick or moonbump in sight, and a Waist!

Reactions: 25
Agree with this 100%. Everyone's polite despite different opinions, so nobody is afraid to say what they think as happens on other sites. I believe that a scam was carried out, and appreciate having been able to say so here without being shouted down. I've thought this for over 2 years but it's not really something you can chat to people about in case they think you're a weirdo so I had to keep it to myself til I joined tattle!
This is why it’s so great on here. Loads of different opinions, no hatred, no bullying. Just a place for people to express their opinions and have honest conversations. That’s been my experience anyway

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Sorry no I can't believe that any sane woman would enhance her bump. Most women feel horrendously 'fat' as time goes on!
I really can't believe that anyone would try and make themselves look bigger!!!

Some with figures like to show it off. I was a heffer sadly and hated it. No Demi for me. Not attractive at all. Some look fantastic. Maybe not towards the end when she was bigger.

Reactions: 9
If you should happen to be stranded in a dessert, wilderness etc dig a hole, line with something waterproof (carrier bag) and wee into said well.
Apparently said liquids will neutralise within days enabling one to drink it..... I learned this fact in an interview role play scenario 🙈
Seriously?!!!!!! Have you ever seen or smelled days old urine?
You need to ask for a refund.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why are there so many photos of her sticking her tongue out? It's very juvenile. You would have thought after the first one appeared, she would have been told not to do it again.
Apparently part of the reason she was kicked out of Charles and Camilla’s garden party was because of this. Don’t get me wrong I’m 22 and ‘uncouth’ all the time but I didn’t marry into the rf. I would be so keen to tow the line and do my very best if I were in M’s position. She just thought she could be as foul and attention seeking as she wanted.
A9D73FA3-90CD-44D6-90F7-9DF7A5B72E7D.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Sorry to bleat on about the bump thing. But as someone who has never carried a baby to full term, is this realistic for a single foetus at 6 months? I know all women carry differently but the shape/size/ positioning seems very odd. Seeing as a few people have been speculating this evening View attachment 490311
I wasn't even that size with twins born at 30 weeks so... Erm 7/8 months?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
As it’s protected registration!! Could it be buck house by any chance!! Lol!! It would be great to hear the QT!!
I have done some investigations (ahem cough cough) Now it has mentioned that this website is based in Panama!! Which surprised me!!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
This is a picture I haven't seen before, I've seen the one where they're facing the front. Deek the expression on Bitchtits.
c6bd85c31ec685dfefaafbd7695b74cc.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.