Harry and Meghan #79 The gruesome twosome, we have no use for 'em!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently (of course it’s speculation I don’t have an academic reference ;)) M showed up at that polo match with no sun protection for Archie, no cream or hat. Bedraggled and tacky looking. She just seems like such a self centred hanger on. K looks bewildered to say the least.
Medical advice is not to use SPF on babies under 6 months but keep them in the shade.

Reactions: 9
Medical advice is not to use SPF on babies under 6 months but keep them in the shade.
Ah I didn’t know this. Regardless, he seemed to be out in a best, no hat, and out in the sunshine for a fair amount of time. I’m not someone to ‘mum shame’ but it just seems that she uses him as a trophy without even thinking.

Reactions: 15
This Twitter lady seems more like the crazy cat lady from Simpsons 😂
Oh gawd. I'd been secretly feeding the feral cat that lived in the woods/fields behind us. My neighbours hated it, but she was preggy and tho I'm not a cat person at all I bought some cat food and left it out in female solidarity 🤪. Then one day she arrived on my patio with a kitten in her mouth. Like "Hey Freda, thanks for the food, here's a kitty for you to rear". Erm no. I firmly said "NO! no kitties thank you. Off you go.🤨" And she took it back into the woods. Not seen her in a while, likely some bleep poisoned her:mad:
Cats are too independent and strong willed to get on with me. It would be a battle of wills and I know the cat would win. *sigh*

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Of course- I’m being a bit of an idiot thinking I know for certain:LOL: I just know what I’ve seen and have a pretty clear idea of my opinion that’s all.
Not at all, we're all in the same boat, frustrated and offended and looking for answers. But at the same time we're having a bit of fun which I think is an achievement when you consider the malignant subject matter of this thread. One thing is for sure, the stans and bots are a humour-free zone and we're having a lot more laughs than they are!

Reactions: 20
Whilst I think the pregancy secrecy was a bit much, I think she was pregnant. She put a lot of weight on, particularly her face. I thinkthe main difference between all the photos, can be answered simply by looking at her coats. She looks very pregnant when she pushed her cost open and less so when it's open. Forward photos don't show nearly as much as side ones too.

Reactions: 7
And there's more !!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Not at all, we're all in the same boat, frustrated and offended and looking for answers. But at the same time we're having a bit of fun which I think is an achievement when you consider the malignant subject matter of this thread. One thing is for sure, the stans and bots are a humour-free zone and we're having a lot more laughs than they are!
Honestly so grateful for everyone’s jokes, sense of humour and tolerance. Such a great place to share our opinions! I don’t see this is an echo chamber of hatred or anything of the sort.

Everyone who makes a point backs it up, and can often make light of it and joke about it.

I know not everyone here is a Brit, and that’s completely fine, obviously. But we all want to know the truth behind the surrogacy, the Kate argument, the real mechanics behind Hazzno and Smeg leaving. We aren’t haters we just want to know.

SICK OF THE BS!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Ah I didn’t know this. Regardless, he seemed to be out in a best, no hat, and out in the sunshine for a fair amount of time. I’m not someone to ‘mum shame’ but it just seems that she uses him as a trophy without even thinking.
The fault is definitely with her for parading around with him out in the full sunshine! I bet experienced mums were horrified.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Whilst I think the pregancy secrecy was a bit much, I think she was pregnant. She put a lot of weight on, particularly her face. I thinkthe main difference between all the photos, can be answered simply by looking at her coats. She looks very pregnant when she pushed her cost open and less so when it's open. Forward photos don't show nearly as much as side ones too.
I respectfully disagree. She had a lot of Botox and dermal filler which gave her the appearance of a fuller face. These photos were taken about 2 weeks apart. I don’t buy that it’s angles, clothes, natural fluctuations. I just don’t. It’s nothing to do with coats or clothes or angles.
352F84AA-2991-4C04-A9FF-69EA6332CCB3.jpeg
799146DF-0911-4A51-A5ED-B2B0708AAACB.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Am I wrong in thinking that the RPOs couldn’t have firearms, whereas private security probably will in the US.

He needed the car to drive him there for his pap shoot. More and more I think they don’t live in that mansion at all.
Yes, it Would be interesting to see a photo of them actually driving through the mansions gates.

Reactions: 9
In America yes, people wash in wee and even use it on their wounds. They are the antivaxx crowd, typically
About the wee thing...many years ago my friend had an accident, got hit by a car on a crossing, thankfully survived, bit obviously had quite serious injuries. She hit the tarmac with the side of her face, quite a lot of damage to the skin etc. As she was recovering, her grandmother advised to use her own wee (friend's, not grandmothers!) twice a day on the scars that were forming. She did it every day for many months. You can't see any evidence of that accident on her face, absolutely incredible. They are not anti-vaxxers, her grandma was simply from a generation that knew and used a lot of natural remedies. This particular one worked a treat.
ETA: it was in Europe, not the US
ETA2: forgot to add that many creams for treating scars and various skin problems actually contain urine.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
The state of that
look at the wig
Looks like she’s had strips of horse tail stuck to her head and some has fallen out the top looks bald and the eyes she looks high as a kite
You told me to wear a hat, so I am going to go as far as I can in the opposite direction.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.