Harry and Meghan #79 The gruesome twosome, we have no use for 'em!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If someone else is funding your ability to be a litiginous bleep how is it ever going to stop? Surely it should be made clear who say ANL are up against money-wise and for what reason they are assisting financially. Is it anything to do with the shady Russian bloke who sold them their current home and had dealings/business relationship with the guy who owned the place in Canada? Is it plain simple money-laundering?
Oh yeah, you've hit the nail on the head (in my opinion). Still don't think they own that house either. And even if they are just renting, or staying there, why do they never film anything from it?

Reactions: 19
Camilla is currently the Princess of Wales and when Charles becomes king, William will become the Prince of Wales making Catherine the Princess of Wales.
I think that the Title Prince of Wales is a gift from the Monarch, it's not automatic, Prince Charles became Prince of Wales in 1958, 10 years after he was born and his Investiture as Prince of Wales was in 1969.

Reactions: 10
I've been adding some more lovely info to the wiki. I know I've said it before, but I'm finding it increasingly more difficult to source some of the information. Especially as I remember the pictures/tea but cannot find traces of it on t'interweb. One picture I have spent all morning looking for is the below, now some long timers will remember this as one of the better moonbump theory pieces of evidence. This particular picture was available on google images but it's taken a lot of selective keywords to find. It is available on OKmagazine.com, but won't let me access the site and says it's not available in my country(UK). Reverse google image search leads me to twitter, but it's a Chinese account? Something is definitely happening to the evidence....

View attachment 487997
View attachment 488002
Take this with a grain of salt - it was said on Tumblr that when this happened, it dropped completely down to the ground and everyone who saw it was slapped with NDAs and the footage removed. I think the Royal family is complicit in this moonbump carry-on.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Camilla is currently the Princess of Wales and when Charles becomes king, William will become the Prince of Wales making Catherine the Princess of Wales.
Yeah but I think it’s all in the wording, so William will be - William, Prince of Wales, but Harry is The Prince Henry of Wales. The only person who holds the specific title of “Prince of Wales” is Charles (followed by William), but his sons have held versions of it i.e. “The Prince Henry/William of Wales”

Reactions: 5
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 488649

I can’t remember if this photo/outfit choice was ever picked up on? It’s obvs Prince Louis’ christening in July 2018.

as you can see the colour scheme is very obvious. Blue and White since Louis is a baby boy. Except one person stands out...

this was one of the first instances I thought “wow what a dick move”.

was she being antagonistic? Is she deliberately going against the dress code to give the middle finger to everyone else? Is she doing it for attention?

MM doesn’t wear pale blues very often - is it the case she just doesn’t like the colour and so refused to wear it?

A DM comment pointed out that the olive colour was from the Ralph Lauren AW2018 season - aka Meghan was merching for them. Interestingly the Indepenent newspaper picked up on this odd colour choice and came to her defence (those nasty racist newspapers how awful of them)

Shame she wasn't on the other side amongst the shrubbery.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I dont think she's Princess Henry of Wales though, because Charles is the Prince of Wales, and Camilla the Princess thereof, although she chooses not to use that title and prefers to use Duchess of Cornwall.

So Smegzie is currently DoS and other associated titles, but if those are removed would 'only' be Princess Henry (not the of Wales bit). Which would not of course be a problem in the US I guess, given that they dont understand (and nor do many of us tbf) the intricacies of protocol.
Let’s face it, most Americans have never heard of Wales anyway, and those that have, think it’s a part of England 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think that the Title Prince of Wales is a gift from the Monarch, it's not automatic, Prince Charles became Prince of Wales in 1958, 10 years after he was born and his Investiture as Prince of Wales was in 1969.
You are right 😊

Reactions: 9
In fairness, didn’t Chelsy and Cressida dump him because they didn’t want to be part of the RF? It actually stands to reason that H would only have had his pick of fame hungry women desperate to marry him regardless. Any genuine, normal person would have waited and taken their time.

My take is- H getting on a bit and wanted a family, along comes M selling him the (fake, conniving, calculated) dream, and he takes her up on it. We can see from the Inskip wedding pics he wasn’t always so besotted with her
Bib. You could be right, but the "wanted a family" bit is puzzling. If the goal was kids then surely he'd have the sense to twig that a near 40yr old might just find problems popping out a sprog to order. But it's hazno and he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer.
Yes I know older pregnancies occur but I mean the chances of producing a crotch goblin would be higher with a younger woman and I'm sure there are less fussy Cressidas and Chelsys out there.
No, it's deeper than that. First she love bombed him, did the Diana MK2 schtick, did all the running, flights back and forth etc and if she paid for them herself then that was a big tick in her favour because he's tight as a drum re money. Once he was hooked she'll have played on his dreams that he'd shared in pilow talk ... living in Africa, no longer being a full time working royal, having lil babies and shunning the press. We've all done it in a minor way "Oh you love Daniel O Donnell? Me too!" :sick:. She reeled him in to perfection and his resentment of being the spare was the icing on her cake. I think she shat a brick when they split up and her turning up to skippy's wedding was to tell him one of his dreams had come true and she was pregnant. After that nothing stood in her way and here we are stuck with the bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Bib. You could be right, but the "wanted a family" bit is puzzling. If the goal was kids then surely he'd have the sense to twig that a near 40yr old might just find problems popping out a sprog to order. But it's hazno and he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer.
Yes I know older pregnancies occur but I mean the chances of producing a crotch goblin would be higher with a younger woman and I'm sure there are less fussy Cressidas and Chelsys out there.
No, it's deeper than that. First she love bombed him, did the Diana MK2 schtick, did all the running, flights back and forth etc and if she paid for them herself then that was a big tick in her favour because he's tight as a drum re money. Once he was hooked she'll have played on his dreams that he'd shared in pilow talk ... living in Africa, no longer being a full time working royal, having lil babies and shunning the press. We've all done it in a minor way "Oh you love Daniel O Donnell? Me too!" :sick:. She reeled him in to perfection and his resentment of being the spare was the icing on her cake. I think she shat a brick when they split up and her turning up to skippy's wedding was to tell him one of his dreams had come true and she was pregnant. After that nothing stood in her way and here we are stuck with the bleep.
Oh yes of course, the ‘selling the dream’ thing is a very simplistic way of me saying what you just explained! She definitely love bombed as narcs do very well. Telling him what a handsome boy he is and that he should really be king. She lost all her dignity and self respect in the process I reckon, with her fawning and obsessing. A childish character like H would be v susceptible.
H isn’t the sharpest tool as it is:ROFLMAO: also, possibly he wanted to lock it down if he felt competition with W which he always has. All just my take of course! And as you say, now we’re stuck with the what freda says;)

Reactions: 13
Take this with a grain of salt - it was said on Tumblr that when this happened, it dropped completely down to the ground and everyone who saw it was slapped with NDAs and the footage removed. I think the Royal family is complicit in this moonbump carry-on.
But if it was unknown when she started the moon bump thing, as in the RF didn't know, and then found out. What do they do? Press call? Can you imagine the uproar and the claims of bullying and bad for her mental health, particularly when pregnant.
If true I think the RF can't do anything as it is megs and Harry's decision to share. Not the RFs .
Puts the RF in a hard situation but as long as there is no continuing cover up I think there is a justifiable reason for a previous cover up. And I think if it comes out then they should just bat it back to megs and harry for them to deal with as they would have made the decision at the beginning.
Obs then they can put out or support for IVF etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
If the trollbots are targeting JK and MT, that is not SS as they would order the bots to plant divisive and inflammatory trolling anti MM so they can use it as examples if anyone says "what racism?".
Thos serves to demknstrate that the sugars are certifiable and the trolling is proMM trolling. Twitter is a joke.

As for the prewedding fitting story, folks are actively stepping back from any anon suggestion of any slapping, tea or spa stone as that is officially assault and the defamation reg flags go way way up at that point. They're trying to protect the actual victim if there is one to keep the story theirs... not the anon's
It will be interesting to see if there is any response/pushback on the anonymous stories.

Reactions: 8
There was that bit in the infamous 'interview' where she said she'd been a Duchess, a Princess, but best of all Mom... to paraphrase. When was she actually a princess, does anyone know?
Sorry, ETA, it's on the 'birth' certificate or 'marriage' certificate innit?

Re heels/walking in them - it must be another of those things you learn at princess school I guess... show me a princess in flatties and I will cheer very loudly!!
She wears ill fitting stilettos that are pencil thin and 9inches high. When she was wearing wedges, she walks better and when she wears flats or kitten heels, it isn't as painful to watch, harry doesnt have to stare at her feet and she isn't gripping onto him with such a sense of stablising desperation. The lion king event was eye watering. When I was in my 20s I could pull off very high heels for an entire very long day at work. 30+? Nope. My feet were buggered but one way of handling heels for a relatively shorter period (an evening versus a 12 hour day) was making absolutely sure the shoes really really fit.
The folks at Altazurra were probably tearing out their hair dealing with her.
When you aren't confident in your heels, you tend to lean forward. To counteract that you are told to jut your hips forward and shoulders back (think fashion models on the runway). That is more photogenic. Ergo the outdoor engagement announcement photos where she is jutting her hips forward, clutching at Hazno, they're both staring at her feet and BOOM she gets voted the worst shoe decision of the year because the shoes were visibly 2 sizes to big.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm confused, why has a journalist admitted invading their privacy without anyone knowing what dirt was uncovered?
Did they just admit it at random?
He's not a journo, he's an investigator who works with/for journos.
He has said that nothing he uncovere (family addresses, phone numbers etc) was done illegally and anyone half savvy(that lets journos out then) could do it. But obtaining her social security number was illegal and he's vewwy vewwy sowwy.😭
I suspect he knows his part in any shenanigans might be exposed because of recent developements, so he's 'fessing up.

Reactions: 21
Let's hope they've also got some with just their parents, and some of her side and his side separately.
I’d be highly tempted to edit the gruesome twosome out, and shimmy the sofa to the right slightly, I’m sure some photoshop pro could manage it! 🧐
That dress is hideous, another attention seeking moment, the eye is immediately drawn to her as she sticks out like a sore thumb!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.