Harry and Meghan #79 The gruesome twosome, we have no use for 'em!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they do strip the titles they need to make his remaining title very clear to avoid the Henry of Wales tit. He was called Harry Wales in the forces. It’s not his actual name. If I was William I’d want to make damn sure that title was very clear as he will eventually become the Prince of Wales.

Reactions: 25
Oh. Why is she Princess Michael of Kent, then? That’s weird.
Because Prince Michael is the son of the old Duke of Kent (who was a son of George V) so he is the grandson of a monarch and so is called Prince...much like Archie will be when Charles is on the throne. Edward, as the older son, inherited his father’s royal Dukedom of Kent when his father died x

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Possibly, but they'd have had to walk behind Kate and Wills and smeggy was doing her utmost to avoid that by visually screaming
" MODERN PREGNANT DUCHESS COMING THROUGH >>> MOVE ASIDE MOVE ASIDE"
She saw the phographers gathered and was ready for her close up till Chas coldly told her to mind her manners.I think by then his initial fascination with her had well worn off.
The courtiers were 100% waiting and ready for Chas's signal to hoik the cunts out the other door. Twas funny.:ROFLMAO::m
I wasn't clear enough, what I was trying to say was if she behaved like a decent person from the beginning and tried to fit in.

Reactions: 11
Oh. Why is she Princess Michael of Kent, then? That’s weird.
Ok so her husband was the third child of The Duke of Kent who was a son of George V. As his older brother Prince Edward inherited the title Duke of Kent from his father, after his death he was just Prince Michael of Kent as he took his fathers title as a surname like George is Cambridge. As the Kent children were grandchildren of George V, the all held Prince and Princess titles.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She even said herself ‘she’s everywhere but she’s nowhere’ cringe!
🎶She’s everywhere but nowhere baby
That’s where shes at
Pumping up the moon bump
When it’s going flat
Bye bye soho house hoe
It’s no use gripping
It’s far too late.
Because we saw it slipping
So bye bye soho house hoe🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I wonder if MMs behaviour had been different, would they have been included in the the senior royal group.
I think they were trying to make it that way to start with. Pretty nauseating nickname but the press kept pushing the ‘fab four’ thing, the collaboration of the four of them on that mental health thing ‘Heads Together’.

I think it became pretty clear early on the sort of person she was and that it wasn’t going to work. I believe the RF gave her a very fair chance which she threw back in their faces.

The irony is her fans on social media are obsessed with this clip but leave out the fact it was an event/panel of the four of them, ie she was given a ‘voice’ and very much included in engagements and projects. No racism or bullying at play here that I can see! Also, doesn’t really ring true that she was not allowed mental health assistance does it 🤡

M and H weren’t even married at this point!

Reactions: 29
If they do strip the titles they need to make his remaining title very clear to avoid the Henry of Wales tit. He was called Harry Wales in the forces. It’s not his actual name. If I was William I’d want to make damn sure that title was very clear as he will eventually become the Prince of Wales.
As they’re feeling so hard done by by the Royal Family, private citizens Mr and Mrs Wales sounds like a plan. Then they can do what they like 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Is that lookalike a white woman?! Also did the lady who was due to go to the Portland Hospital report back anything?

Reactions: 8
I'm confused, why has a journalist admitted invading their privacy without anyone knowing what dirt was uncovered?
Did they just admit it at random?
It's a very suspicious story. A PI was asked to provide legal information to the Sun and now he's bringing it up ! Very odd indeed but he sounds well dodgy 😬

The most interesting thing in the report is that Harry is the only person not to have settled with the Sun over the phone hacking scandal. So the vendetta goes on!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
UPDATE - She is Princess Henry of Wales, we can only hope she doesn’t want to be known by her husband’s name!
Camilla is currently the Princess of Wales and when Charles becomes king, William will become the Prince of Wales making Catherine the Princess of Wales.

Reactions: 16
From BBC article.........A spokesman for Harry and Meghan said: "The Duke and Duchess of Sussex feel that today is an important moment of reflection for the media industry and society at large, as this investigative report shows that the predatory practices of days past are still ongoing, reaping irreversible damage for families and relationships.

I dont see how they link the two things, after all, they damaged the family/relationship bit. What a shame though they now have something else tp throw around.
Perhaps the BBC are still annoyed about the Bashir investigation.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 488649

I can’t remember if this photo/outfit choice was ever picked up on? It’s obvs Prince Louis’ christening in July 2018.

as you can see the colour scheme is very obvious. Blue and White since Louis is a baby boy. Except one person stands out...

this was one of the first instances I thought “wow what a dick move”.

was she being antagonistic? Is she deliberately going against the dress code to give the middle finger to everyone else? Is she doing it for attention?

MM doesn’t wear pale blues very often - is it the case she just doesn’t like the colour and so refused to wear it?

A DM comment pointed out that the olive colour was from the Ralph Lauren AW2018 season - aka Meghan was merching for them. Interestingly the Indepenent newspaper picked up on this odd colour choice and came to her defence (those nasty racist newspapers how awful of them)

Nah. I just think she’s wearing tit brown because she’s a tit

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I may be wayyy off but has anyone else considered the possibility that all these new leaks of her outlandish behaviour are coming from Meghan's camp? They are way OTP even posters here have doubted them and we all believe the worst of MM

They could be massively exaggerated stories of tamer (but still her acting like a diva) things shes done but doesn't want the public to know, then if the true version does get out people will think "I can see how she acted unreasonable but at least it isn't as bad as slapping a shop assistant / throwing stones at a massage therapist which we were led to believe".

All these stories being leaked are also good for them as its adding to their victim narrative "poor us, why is the palace not denying these stories" and creating more pressure on the Palace to respond, which I don't think they will
But is there a reason for the palace to respond? Now? They wanted to step back so I would say it's all on them to respond now.

Reactions: 11
I reckon Hazno is colour blind as well

Surely some kind of helicopter flying issue due to colour blindness???

Sorry, the above is a quote from a PP, the colour blind bit, and i've obvs done itwrong...
could that’s be where the what colour will the baby be came from
Haz himself
Meggy I can’t see colours or shades properly so what sort of shade will our children be like you or me
And she’s turned it into a racist comment

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.