Harry and Meghan #79 The gruesome twosome, we have no use for 'em!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was discussion about everything else but I'm interested in money trail. How they can afford Sunshine Sachs?

If SS is top agency, they don't work for peanuts.

Let's say JCMH has about $20m but not cash ready, she has about $5m (money.com).
JCMH has $450.000 from Diana inheritance yearly since he was 21.
Let's say they grab $2.3m from Chuck last year and $1m from cringing for JP Morgan and $1m from lawsuits, copyright etc.

In previous thread it was stated that downpayment on house was $5.2m.
Yearly costs without water and insurance:
mortgage $480.000
tax $68.000
staff minimum $300.000
security? $3.300.000
utility?!? $30.000
insurance?!?

Basic figures for PR starts from $4.500 a month (cost in 2011, I don't know today) and can be six figures yearly
Source
https://www.businessinsider.com/20-...-hollywood-2012-10?op=1#19-nicole-perna-bwr-2

Operation of this size (Oprah, daily PR, removing things from internet, botnets) cost serious money.

So my question is who is financing this?

Agree @peradetlic The numbers don't make sense. A friend of mine in PR said that Megzy would be a million pound account, no question. Probably much more when you factor in all the

Something doesn't add up. Numbers don't lie. Something is very fishy in Montecito domain.

Something about SS (very lazy search)
https://www.mediabistro.com/be-insp...owd-you-start-repping-a-listers-ken-sunshine/
https://everything-pr.com/sunshine-sachs-public-relations/
https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Sunshine-Sachs-EI_IE546118.11,25.htm
You are right, it doesn't seem to add up on the face of it. A few people including me think they don't live in that house... so no staff, minimal security and limited running costs other than the mortgage. A PR friend thinks the Harkles would be at least a million dollar account for SS, maybe more when you add in all the dark stuff happening on social media. Legal and business advisory fees must be enormous.

Where is their income coming from? Well 'fees and expenses' for the Oprah interview could be a few million. Then you have endorsements and sponsored ads. How much did Range Rover, Netflix, Spotify and the Spartan Challenge pay for their brand mentions on James Corden? Range Rover also featured in a fake paparazzi shot the following week, so that didn't happen for free. Oprah's interview had brand mentions for Apple, Netflix, Spotify and (bizarrely) Gelsens, a gourmet foodmarket chain. There was also something with In-and-Out burgers earlier this year. Gelsens had follow up PR posts on DeuxMoi and a brand mention came up on ITV in Lorraine's showbiz segment, so something was happening there. Megz has income from her fashion and jewellery merching. Signing fees from Spotify and Netflix.. It all adds up.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
The hilarious thing about the 'believe everyone's lived experience' shtick is that what if two people's 'truths' are conflicting? The people who say we have to believe everything Meghan says aren't willing to extend that courtesy to the multiple staff members she bullied...

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Camilla is such a hun announcing her break from Instagram in true influencer style, I imagine she’s still pickled in gin from the drama last week
139AC94D-7303-4B00-BC3A-3F3B8D7B0C69.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
OK that picture of Haz made me think of Bigfoot, so here is a Haz sighting in the wild as he tries to escape Megz into the forests surrounding Los Angeles... 🤣 (I may be the only one who finds this funny)

hazbigfoot.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Oh no...on the news.....some investigator is apologising to Meghan for illegally obtaining information about her for The Sun, back when she first came on the scene. He's offering to help any lawyers she might hire to sue!
It's all kicking off again!!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Just having my usual bumble on Instagram and came across these.....
ETA I can’t believe how people can post stuff like this. I have put in spoilers for people that may be offended ❤
View attachment 488391
It's interesting, if you posted the above image of a female celebrity who obviously looked different at 18 from how they do at 38, the woke crowd would be all up with the following commentary:

- MISOGYNY!!! (internalised if critic is a woman)
- oH sO wOmEm aReN'T aLLoWed to AgE aNyMore i sEE
- Stop body shaming!!!
- Stop promoting impossible beauty standards!!

But it's a man, and William, so it's fine, apparently.

I have to say if people are this hung up on men balding, they're in for a shock. Most Caucasian men are going to thin considerably and end up balding sooner or later. It's a testosterone thing .. happens to transmen who take male hormones too.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Good news is one poster is all done but the second poster will be added in another day or two as the first one took a while but I really enjoyed making it 🥰💕🤗😘 xx.

Brunch champers is great thank you 🥰😄😘🤗 xx

View attachment 488404
Love it!!😍😍😍

You are right, it doesn't seem to add up on the face of it. A few people including me think they don't live in that house... so no staff, minimal security and limited running costs other than the mortgage. A PR friend thinks the Harkles would be at least a million dollar account for SS, maybe more when you add in all the dark stuff happening on social media. Legal and business advisory fees must be enormous.

Where is their income coming from? Well 'fees and expenses' for the Oprah interview could be a few million. Then you have endorsements and sponsored ads. How much did Range Rover, Netflix, Spotify and the Spartan Challenge pay for their brand mentions on James Corden? Range Rover also featured in a fake paparazzi shot the following week, so that didn't happen for free. Oprah's interview had brand mentions for Apple, Netflix, Spotify and (bizarrely) Gelsens, a gourmet foodmarket chain. There was also something with In-and-Out burgers earlier this year. Gelsens had follow up PR posts on DeuxMoi and a brand mention came up on ITV in Lorraine's showbiz segment, so something was happening there. Megz has income from her fashion and jewellery merching. Signing fees from Spotify and Netflix.. It all adds up.
Don't forget Ebay too 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
It's interesting, if you posted the above image of a female celebrity who obviously looked different at 18 from how they do at 38, the woke crowd would be all up with the following commentary:

- MISOGYNY!!! (internalised if critic is a woman)
- oH sO wOmEm aReN'T aLLoWed to AgE aNyMore i sEE
- Stop body shaming!!!
- Stop promoting impossible beauty standards!!

But it's a man, and William, so it's fine, apparently.

I have to say if people are this hung up on men balding, they're in for a shock. Most Caucasian men are going to thin considerably and end up balding sooner or later. It's a testosterone thing .. happens to transmen who take male hormones too.
This is so true!

But remember, thanks to fourth wave feminism- women can’t be sexist, they don’t have the power. Thanks to CRT, black people can’t be racist, they don’t have the power.

We’re allowed to bully and criticise white men all we like because they’re evil and uphold the patriarchy 🙃🙃

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
The recent TV documentary apparently said Caroline had cut her wrists so badly that she required plastic surgery.
Caroline Flack had so many problems bless her.

I will point out though that because arms are generally not very thickly covered, very shallow lacerations can require surgery to repair tendons - plastic surgeons repair tendons because they can do microstitching using a microscope. Doesn't necessarily mean huge reconstruction! But yes, poor girl. I think celebrities need more mental health input.

Reactions: 10
Oh no...on the news.....some investigator is apologising to Meghan for illegally obtaining information about her for The Sun, back when she first came on the scene. He's offering to help any lawyers she might hire to sue!
It's all kicking off again!!!
Just saw it too on the BBC news, and wondering why they are bothering to involve themselves in reporting it.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
It’s just more virtue signalling as you say. Plus the fact no one is allowed to question it. CF’s family and friends said in the weeks before her death she was a nervous wreck, anxious and terrified about her future. She often had people come in and check on her to make sure she was ok.

This was M around the sort of time she suggested/implied she was ‘suicidal’/ ‘didn’t want to be alive’. There’s ‘putting on a brave face’ and then there’s this. I’m calling BS on it, sorry

View attachment 488035View attachment 488036

Narcs can suffer with their mental health when they aren’t getting their way, that’s my only reasoning I can think of for any issues she said she was having
I`ve not seen the bottom picture before. Wth happened to the left side of her face??

Reactions: 4
M has quite a weird figure. She’s fairly slim yes, but extremely square, no waist, broad shoulders and skinny legs. I also think she seems to be about 5’4, even though her acting profiles and google list her as 5’7. She doesn’t look that tall at all. Wonder if she lied about anything else on the profiles ;)

I think it must be quite hard to dress her in these couture gowns. You need the height and elegance of someone like Kate or Diana to pull them off- not even trying to sound sycophantic about them but it’s true
Her heels make 5 foot 7 lol

I`ve not seen the bottom picture before. Wth happened to the left side of her face??
Filler slipped and way way too
Much dark contouring

• Wow
Reactions: 13

Yes I also think that they don't live there. But their branding isn't worth millions, it's spare change for expenses they have for SS only. I don't think that Range Rover will pay more than $10.000 for name flashing. We spotted it because we know them and we expected it, but average viewer didn't see it as important. I don't see Range Rover and Netflix sale growth because of mushrooms.

Let's see:
if they rent something in Montecito minimum 2 bd, 1bth apartment is $4.000, houses (4bd, without view) starts from 11K +, in santa monica is cheaper you can find house for $4.000, santa barbara is even cheaper (house for $2.5k (700 sqf):devilish: )

Netflix and Spotify are in trouble and I don't believe that they give them more then few pennies until delivery. Apple has enough famous people to represent them, without having to pay.

It is always money trail :)

Reactions: 15
Without wishing to derail the thread too much - why on Earth do/would you think George Soros is linked to any of this ?
He's been linked to a whole lot of other weird stuff in America, and it's no weirder than some of the other conspiracy stuff on this thread.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Not that there's many Slipknot fans here(if there are HIIII!!), but this co-op piece from their lead singer, Corey Taylor, is a really good read. He touches on what he calls the 'Outrage Age' and how debate and reasoning have been smothered by outrage over stupid things.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Sorry to bleat on about the blind belief some people have in Meghan, but it’s just astounding. This person is referring to the Meghan/Kate crying story. So because Meghan has said something, it’s automatically true and the report at the time is the ‘false’ one.

Also, no critical thought (repeating this phrase so much it’s annoying me) given as to whether Oprah and M could have possibly come up with these pre planned questions with the clear intention of painting M as an innocent, lovely victim and the RF as bullies?!

I don’t understand these people 🙃🙃
93086044-2CE5-434A-9F7B-F3955F980E51.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I think there are those who can naturally read body language and thus instinctively know someone is 'off' and then those who don't have this ability and get taken for a ride.
It was obvious to me MM body language throughout the interview that it was all off and all wrong.

My aha moment however was the night before their wedding when she was filmed ushering Doria in to their hotel. It hit me that mm was way too calm and far too in control and it's like the scales came off and then I started to think she's fake as duck. That fakery turned out to be a very dangerous, psycho woman.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Not sure if you've seen this one, it's a year ago from Yankee Wally

Well if I was wavering before I’m certainly sure it was all a sham now! Seeing the images side by side, and some just a day apart, unbelievable! 🤰
Whoever was in charge of ‘bump continuity’ should have been hung out to dry! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Screenshot_20210318-192015_Twitter.jpg

FFS. I like Bernadine Evaristo's writing and I was glad she won the Booker. This though....

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.