Harry and Meghan #79 The gruesome twosome, we have no use for 'em!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meghan couldn't cope with a visit to a biscuit factory in Scunthorpe (or whatever), so how would she cope with being President? Also she's a crap negotiator and thinks diplomacy is when Harry wants a ham sandwich and Meghan says he should have a dairylea triangle and reminds him that their are poor people in the world who have less than $10 millions dollars in the bank.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Is this the right time/place to say that I've had rescue chickens for years? Like at least 10 years?

In the UK, they are all a particular type - so much so that all mine have been named Ginger, due to the colour of their feathers, and the fact that as parent of 2 redheads we are well used to Ginger jokes.

Given time, care etc, they do feather up pretty well, and they do lay eggs (not necessarily one a day, hence why the farmers dont want them).

(I do like rescue animals, however I am NOT MM!!)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
New thread title suggestion....

Meghan&Harry #80
have the Dook n Duchess of Product-Placement got Moonbumps n Dollies piled up in their Basement?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Someone posted a short clip of this earlier, but this is brilliant from the beautiful, clever Candace Owens. As always. The title doesn’t reflect it but basically it’s about Candace’s experience marrying a white British man whose father was in the House of Lords, and how MM is so entitled . She’s exactly the person we need to be speaking out about MM and thank duck she’s doing so

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Latest blind:

https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2021/03/blind-item-1_19.html

Blind Item #1

I wonder if the ginger haired one thinks that some random pap must have got really lucky to snap his photo while out randomly biking with no helmet, mask, sunglasses or anything to disguise who he is. Of course not. He was sent out by the wife knowing full well there would be a pap, because they were called in advance. And yes, US taxpayers are still paying for security for the couple.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh gawd. I'd been secretly feeding the feral cat that lived in the woods/fields behind us. My neighbours hated it, but she was preggy and tho I'm not a cat person at all I bought some cat food and left it out in female solidarity 🤪. Then one day she arrived on my patio with a kitten in her mouth. Like "Hey Freda, thanks for the food, here's a kitty for you to rear". Erm no. I firmly said "NO! no kitties thank you. Off you go.🤨" And she took it back into the woods. Not seen her in a while, likely some bleep poisoned her:mad:
Cats are too independent and strong willed to get on with me. It would be a battle of wills and I know the cat would win. *sigh*
Is this a serious story? Why would you share it? It's really upsetting. Why would you tell us this? That poor cat and her babies. There's likely to have been a whole litter, but she couldn't carry more than one at a time. This has really upset me. Why were you so cruel?

If mods don't me saying this, then give me a warning or ban, but I am not going to sit here and say nothing. It's so upsetting.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Aussies nailing Meghan again

“The measure of self-discipline and onerous restrictions on independence and personal freedoms proved too suffocating, which is easy enough to understand. The press can indeed behave with no sense of moral compass, violate peoples’ privacy – who can forget the phone-hacking scandals – and turn viciously on someone. But the search for privacy taking her to a tell-all interview with the Queen of TV that turned out to be a self-indulgent settling of scores? A couple that has complained loudly about press intrusions was happy to wash the family laundry in public for millions of viewers. Their remarks and ‘revelations’ were calculated to inflict the maximum damage on her husband’s family. No matter what the provocation, that is unforgiveable.”

Addresses the no name “racism”

“Why say things without substantiation that will make the estrangement from his family irreparable? Because she names no names, provides no context and fails to specify exactly what was said, the entire royal family is smeared and that too on the flimsiest of reasoning. This is not courageous but cowardly. Someone wondered about the skin colour of the child while he was still in the womb. Well cry me a river in a $20 million mansion in Santa Barbara. As an inter-racial family that is increasingly common in the UK, Australia, Canada, New Zealand and the US, we wondered the same about our children and speculated on it on multiple occasions”

Also the title for young Archie, still not grasped by the sugars

Markle said Archie is ‘the first member of colour in this family not being titled in the same way that other grandchildren would be’. This is factually wrong as well as incendiary

You’ve really got to wonder how this’ll all pan out don’t you

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Latest blind:

https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2021/03/blind-item-1_19.html

Blind Item #1

I wonder if the ginger haired one thinks that some random pap must have got really lucky to snap his photo while out randomly biking with no helmet, mask, sunglasses or anything to disguise who he is. Of course not. He was sent out by the wife knowing full well there would be a pap, because they were called in advance. And yes, US taxpayers are still paying for security for the couple.
Are the US taxayers paying for their security?

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I can’t be the only one who thinks the kid looked bloody huge for 8/9 weeks?
They have consistently managed to get the wrong size doll for every photoshoot, just like the moonbump size is always wrong. That's all there is to it, incompetence and arrogance. I'm waiting for one of Farchy with a beard or moustache.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Are the US taxayers paying for their security?
Tbat is probably why she met with the governor for a full hour? Cali taxpayers, not US. There is no way trump would have allowed it unless it has happened since the inauguration

Reactions: 15
Is this the right time/place to say that I've had rescue chickens for years? Like at least 10 years?

In the UK, they are all a particular type - so much so that all mine have been named Ginger, due to the colour of their feathers, and the fact that as parent of 2 redheads we are well used to Ginger jokes.

Given time, care etc, they do feather up pretty well, and they do lay eggs (not necessarily one a day, hence why the farmers dont want them).

(I do like rescue animals, however I am NOT MM!!)
Did you give them those adorable little knitted jumpers to keep them warm until their poor feathers grew back?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This is a new piece of Blind Gossip, clearly about H and M. https://blindgossip.com/only-one-way-back-for-fredo/#more-102086

I am genuinely really frustrated with how they have spun everything. This woman openly researched casting directors and meaningful Hollywood movers and shakers, as per her own Working Actress blog. To not research a family and culture you're marrying into is idiotic - if I married someone Polish or Nigerian, I'd take some interest into reading around their culture and traditions, because it's a considerate thing to do and helps you bond.

Meg took great delight in cheating people out of their wedding day, as well as quite clearly lying/embellishing a "previous ceremony" that never existed. It is illegal to marry twice. Yet this cost millions of pounds. Her clothes cost millions, their house, their security, her jewellery, and their tours. From the taxpayer. I reiterate 20% of the UK is technically in poverty and here nurses use food banks to feed their family. The RF is a gift from the public to themselves - without public support royalty is as fragile as the houses that collapsed across Europe and the wider world, into republics. They are concerned about their public image, and the press, who hold them to account, because the press aren't indistinguishable from the populace. They connect with readers and express a diverse range of views. These concerns are real to HM - remember her grandfather was close to the Russian Tsar whose family was brutally murdered when politics turned against him. MM using the press to add pressure to what is a personal grudge, is alarming and dangerous to the family members concerned. I cannot imagine whipping up a frenzied mob against my relatives for not giving me what I want. She talks about Harry and Archie's birthrights - they're not actually birthrights - they're rights granted by the populace whilst the RF provide a useful and valued contribution to society. She cannot see past this.

she turned up expecting the palace to work for her / her gimmicks and leanings - it's a job! They select the issues, create the schedules, run the show. The RF turn up, put on a show, and don't complain about their personal lives - in public they're at work. They're not Hollywoodcelebs whose people are there to preen, pamper and cosset them. Meghan is innately unable to put aside her me-ness to perform a role. I suspect this is why most of her acting roles are very similar to her personality. There's no CV of being a geek or a spy or a young mother, or someone battling cancer or domestic abuse. She is always power dressed, sexy, objectified, sarcastic and bossy.

it is telling that the papers are leaking that no one in the family is talking to her. Why would they? How do you negotiate with a terrorist? She has burned her bridges a thousand times.

I just can't imagine her in any kind of political position. Seemingly she cannot understand even something as simple and obvious as to primogeniture - lines of succession that have existed forever / there are never two kings. Royalty with political ambition met the guillotine and the Queen literally isn't allowed to enter the House of Commons! Battles were fought between royals and civilians - parliament emerged. America threw put British rule. But she seems to think that when she and her magic boobs come along, the rules must be changed for her. She's psychotic! People whodisagree are cut off, lose their jobs, slagged off in the media, sued, defamed, besmirched and discarded.
I'm going to be honest; someone like her in a Presidential position is actually scarier than Trump.

I laughed when the thought first occurred to me, but getting more serious by the second. Her ideal life would be married to someone in the Saudi royal family. She could scheme and corrupt and be lavished on all she wanted there. And possess actual slaves.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Why are there so many photos of her sticking her tongue out? It's very juvenile. You would have thought after the first one appeared, she would have been told not to do it again.
Reminds me of Kerry Katona when she first got famous she’d always be in the tabloids with her tongue out

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They have consistently managed to get the wrong size doll for every photoshoot, just like the moonbump size is always wrong. That's all there is to it, incompetence and arrogance. I'm waiting for one of Farchy with a beard or moustache.
Just like Mama.

Saucer of milk for Table 3 ...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.