Harry and Meghan #79 The gruesome twosome, we have no use for 'em!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a new piece of Blind Gossip, clearly about H and M. https://blindgossip.com/only-one-way-back-for-fredo/#more-102086

I am genuinely really frustrated with how they have spun everything. This woman openly researched casting directors and meaningful Hollywood movers and shakers, as per her own Working Actress blog. To not research a family and culture you're marrying into is idiotic - if I married someone Polish or Nigerian, I'd take some interest into reading around their culture and traditions, because it's a considerate thing to do and helps you bond.

Meg took great delight in cheating people out of their wedding day, as well as quite clearly lying/embellishing a "previous ceremony" that never existed. It is illegal to marry twice. Yet this cost millions of pounds. Her clothes cost millions, their house, their security, her jewellery, and their tours. From the taxpayer. I reiterate 20% of the UK is technically in poverty and here nurses use food banks to feed their family. The RF is a gift from the public to themselves - without public support royalty is as fragile as the houses that collapsed across Europe and the wider world, into republics. They are concerned about their public image, and the press, who hold them to account, because the press aren't indistinguishable from the populace. They connect with readers and express a diverse range of views. These concerns are real to HM - remember her grandfather was close to the Russian Tsar whose family was brutally murdered when politics turned against him. MM using the press to add pressure to what is a personal grudge, is alarming and dangerous to the family members concerned. I cannot imagine whipping up a frenzied mob against my relatives for not giving me what I want. She talks about Harry and Archie's birthrights - they're not actually birthrights - they're rights granted by the populace whilst the RF provide a useful and valued contribution to society. She cannot see past this.

she turned up expecting the palace to work for her / her gimmicks and leanings - it's a job! They select the issues, create the schedules, run the show. The RF turn up, put on a show, and don't complain about their personal lives - in public they're at work. They're not Hollywoodcelebs whose people are there to preen, pamper and cosset them. Meghan is innately unable to put aside her me-ness to perform a role. I suspect this is why most of her acting roles are very similar to her personality. There's no CV of being a geek or a spy or a young mother, or someone battling cancer or domestic abuse. She is always power dressed, sexy, objectified, sarcastic and bossy.

it is telling that the papers are leaking that no one in the family is talking to her. Why would they? How do you negotiate with a terrorist? She has burned her bridges a thousand times.

I just can't imagine her in any kind of political position. Seemingly she cannot understand even something as simple and obvious as to primogeniture - lines of succession that have existed forever / there are never two kings. Royalty with political ambition met the guillotine and the Queen literally isn't allowed to enter the House of Commons! Battles were fought between royals and civilians - parliament emerged. America threw put British rule. But she seems to think that when she and her magic boobs come along, the rules must be changed for her. She's psychotic! People whodisagree are cut off, lose their jobs, slagged off in the media, sued, defamed, besmirched and discarded.
I'm going to be honest; someone like her in a Presidential position is actually scarier than Trump.

I laughed when the thought first occurred to me, but getting more serious by the second. Her ideal life would be married to someone in the Saudi royal family. She could scheme and corrupt and be lavished on all she wanted there. And possess actual slaves.
Linked at the bottom of that blind was this one from last year- I'd heard some of the rumours but not this level of detail. Would explain M's calculatedly snide Waity Katie remark.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
This is a picture I haven't seen before, I've seen the one where they're facing the front. Deek the expression on Bitchtits.View attachment 490380
I actually can’t believe that meg got to where she did. I had a beer drunk chat with my best mate and I said ‘you know what, fair enough to MM’ (I despise mm to be clear)

I don’t like her as a person but how insane all of this now. I feel like I have to take my hat off to her for the fact she went from zero nobody to being next to Kate on the Royal Balcony :sick:

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I actually can’t believe that meg got to where she did. I had a beer drunk chat with my best mate and I said ‘you know what, fair enough to MM’ (I despise mm to be clear)

I don’t like her as a person but how insane it’s all this now. I feel like I have to take my hat off to her for the fact she went from zero nobody to being next to Kate on the Royal Balcony :sick:
She does not deserve to be Duchess. I'd take Rihanna over Smeghead.

Reactions: 16
About the wee thing...many years ago my friend had an accident, got hit by a car on a crossing, thankfully survived, bit obviously had quite serious injuries. She hit the tarmac with the side of her face, quite a lot of damage to the skin etc. As she was recovering, her grandmother advised to use her own wee (friend's, not grandmothers!) twice a day on the scars that were forming. She did it every day for many months. You can't see any evidence of that accident on her face, absolutely incredible. They are not anti-vaxxers, her grandma was simply from a generation that knew and used a lot of natural remedies. This particular one worked a treat.
ETA: it was in Europe, not the US
ETA2: forgot to add that many creams for treating scars and various skin problems actually contain urine.

Umm it's urea found in creams etc. Skin softening . But Yes urea is part of urine but it's synthesised these days.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She does not deserve to be Duchess. I'd take Rihanna over Smeghead.
it’s funny you should say that. Look how happy, natural and lovely, natural chemistry wise he looks with Rihanna. It’s nothing to do with race, it’s his wife’s horrible personality.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Where you been hiding fraulein pops ? Missed you.😘
Haha! Who would have thought there would come the day when you miss me a year ago 😉 😁

I am still recovering. First the unjust Warbler, then the horrific bad acting, bad mouthing, bad lying in the Orca show. Twas too much for me. Really.

The articles and comments in Murdochs press and tv are giving me hope someone will finally tell on her, but until then I need to spend less time reading, talking and thinking about the vindictive witch and her even bitchier price princeling.

I am still reading two or three pages a day, but the threads have been moving too fast for me lately. To keep up I'd need to invest more time than I can stomach at the moment.

Have a laugh, darling! 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Also note that the shoulders should not be shown as much as they are. You can see the crease where the fold should actually be and she's pulled it off her shoulders more. If you look at her in the carriage in this dress it's more obvious.
She frequently flouted the dress guides, yeah, yeah, the RF are a bit stuffy like that, but generally, bare legs, bare shoulders, and tight clothes are no no at official events.
She would know that, but what Meghan wants and all that......

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Just finished watching We Can Be Heroes kids movie, with priyanka Chopra (MMs best friend, no?)
Absolutely awful movie. I mean awful. And it ends with one dude who is a pretwnd US president telling the children " the world needs you so it not only survives, but thrives " or something like that but using those 2 key words.
I dry heaved and tried to endure 3 min longer to see if MM was in the credits.... then decided sleep was more important.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Also note that the shoulders should not be shown as much as they are. You can see the crease where the fold should actually be and she's pulled it off her shoulders more. If you look at her in the carriage in this dress it's more obvious.
She really does love that boatneck style - I suppose you can take the girl out of the yacht but not the yacht out of the girl as it were......

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Sorry to bleat on about the bump thing. But as someone who has never carried a baby to full term, is this realistic for a single foetus at 6 months? I know all women carry differently but the shape/size/ positioning seems very odd. Seeing as a few people have been speculating this evening View attachment 490311
This absolutely isn't normal for six months. Both my kids were 9lbs at birth and I was never this size. She looks like she's swallowed a building.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
it’s funny you should say that. Look how happy, natural and lovely, natural chemistry wise he looks with Rihanna. It’s nothing to do with race, it’s his wife’s horrible personality.
The difference between him then and now is quite distressing .....

• Sad
Reactions: 23
The Cambridge kids didn’t interact with Archie. They barely looked at Meghan. Sorry but it’s so odd. Even if Kate wasn’t a fan of Meghan, I’m sure she’s very diplomatic and also, kids are innocent and dont understand political/social cues! It was like they’d been told not to talk to her or the baby (for good reason).

Kids that age are usually naturally obsessed with babies.

Also not to sound sycophantic but look how natural and sweet the Cambridge kids look in the 3rd pic.View attachment 490285View attachment 490286View attachment 490288
I remember these pictures. I recall how Smeggy ignored when little Louis tried to say hi to her and the doll. She was fixated elsewhere. I thought it was very rude of her. Surely she would've heard Louis cooing in front of her. I think children can be good judge of character. They probably can spot a bad smeggy from a mile away :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I remember these pictures. I recall how Smeggy ignored when little Louis tried to say hi to her and the doll. She was fixated elsewhere. I thought it was very rude of her. Surely she would've heard Louis cooing in front of her. I think children can be good judge of character. They probably can spot a bad smeggy from a mile away :ROFLMAO:
They all run from her. Videos of her on visits where the kids turn their backs on her, it's hilarious.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.