Harry and Meghan #79 The gruesome twosome, we have no use for 'em!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A long term placed steadily making progress...
There is absolutely nothing environmentally friendly about electric bikes or scooters. Nothing. They are toys for lazy, spoiled boys or aasisted mobility options for elderly or others with compromised or arthritic mobility

Legit press is officially turning

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Oh gawd. I'd been secretly feeding the feral cat that lived in the woods/fields behind us. My neighbours hated it, but she was preggy and tho I'm not a cat person at all I bought some cat food and left it out in female solidarity 🤪. Then one day she arrived on my patio with a kitten in her mouth. Like "Hey Freda, thanks for the food, here's a kitty for you to rear". Erm no. I firmly said "NO! no kitties thank you. Off you go.🤨" And she took it back into the woods. Not seen her in a while, likely some bleep poisoned her:mad:
Cats are too independent and strong willed to get on with me. It would be a battle of wills and I know the cat would win. *sigh*
Yeah, about that.

You could have contacted a rescue group which would have helped trap, medically treat and rehome the kittens and mother - a true feral wouldn't approach humans at all ... she was trusting of humans enough to ask you for help with her babies. Mother cats need to eat exponentially more than normal to produce enough milk to feed their litters. Wild born domestic kittens suffer terribly too with viral and bacterial infections, and being prey for other species. Leaving kittens outside is basically promoting their suffering and death in most cases.

Why people boast about failing or hating animals who are stray entirely because of stupid, egotistical and irresponsible humans, or hate species that EXIST because of a human/animal symbiosis that has benefited humans immensely for millenia never ceases to amaze me.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
This absolutely isn't normal for six months. Both my kids were 9lbs at birth and I was never this size. She looks like she's swallowed a building.
I think it was april. At the time they claimed theae were taken while ahe was on maternity leave so after the NZ memorial service where she looked like she had grabbed the bouquet from her nightstand when she heard that Harry was attending an event and there would be photographers. She was way overdressed (merching) her heels were 8 inches high, she looked 14 months pregnant with twins and yet managed her signature unassisted crouch and stand.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve not seen this posted as yet, apologies if I’ve missed it! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Went to meet up with our youngest today on her way home from school (she's fifteen); her school borders a wonderful park. Anyway, there is a little copse of trees that have been planted individually for each person remembered there, due to Covid - words of love, little trinkets and flowers.
Couldn't care less about their pity party

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Found on Tumblr!
View attachment 490162
Love the crew ignoring them! And is Meghan drinking beer? 🧐
I don't buy that image.
Why the duck would someone transport the fancy shmancy garden chairs out into a muddy car park are with the peasants milling around them?
Plus the pose is identical to stills from the interview available online.
Not buying it at all.
No way in hell they'd grace an area like that in their Orca finery.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Am I the only one hoping for an interview from Wills and Kate to celebrate their 10yr wedding anniversary? Unlikely, I know, but still....
no you are not the only one, Id love that but yes unlikely. Being dignified and not getting into tit for tat has worked for the RF for years so why change? Already it is working as it seems H&M are the butt of a lot of jokes instead of pity parties. Not what Megain wanted Im sure.

Reactions: 20
I wonder if the super fan Meena Harris will still love her? She has got a potty mouth on twitter..
She's another bleep. If 'kween' smeggy challenges aunty Kammy meeny will have her guts for garters.
It will be a full on weave dragging rolling in the gutter dirty fight.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I had autoplay turned on YouTube earlier whilst I was doing chores, I was just letting YouTube do it's thing, it was just nice to have some background noise....
On came the latest from the try guys podcast (claim to be comedy, quite woke group from America).
They started bitching about the monarchy, Her Majesty, Britain...I am feeling all the fury of a Valkyrie.
Apparently Britain is racist, the monarchy is an institution that needs to be ditched immediately, and colonial..you know what Brits did all over the world, including Africa???
I didn't get through the entire rant. I knew my brain would explode if I tried. I found Lady C's latest to listen to (again).
But attached are some of the comments on the subject...I just....I.....🤬

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
If you should happen to be stranded in a dessert, wilderness etc dig a hole, line with something waterproof (carrier bag) and wee into said well.
Apparently said liquids will neutralise within days enabling one to drink it..... I learned this fact in an interview role play scenario 🙈
You are a henry hoover, you should be focusing on staying upright never mind weeing in bags. :mad: Priorities Henry, priorities.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I had autoplay turned on YouTube earlier whilst I was doing chores, I was just letting YouTube do it's thing, it was just nice to have some background noise....
On came the latest from the try guys podcast (claim to be comedy, quite woke group from America).
They started bitching about the monarchy, Her Majesty, Britain...I am feeling all the fury of a Valkyrie.
Apparently Britain is racist, the monarchy is an institution that needs to be ditched immediately, and colonial..you know what Brits did all over the world, including Africa???
I didn't get through the entire rant. I knew my brain would explode if I tried. I found Lady C's latest to listen to (again).
But attached are some of the comments on the subject...I just....I.....🤬
Ah! The try guys of course they'd be backing meagain they're former buzzfeed workers 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Sorry for my extra posting, but I don't remember having seen this video in previous threads. It came up as recommended for me after Lady C (Daisy writes columns for the Speccie, Aus edition), enjoy:

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Buzzfeed has always gone over my head because I'm about 600 years old in a millennial (ew) body, is it a good little woke feeding ground?
I'm a millennial too! 😂😂 Buzzfeed used to be good back in the day, it's more like a feeding ground for narcc arseholes who try to be woke 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.