Harry and Meghan #78 Here’s the sting, the closest you’ll get to the Royals is Gayle “King”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They truly disgust me.Harry ,if you`ve seen the pictures of your grandfather .DO give your head a wobble and have a serious talk with your other half.Prince Phillip looks so ill .the photos truly shocked and saddened me.Again ,Harry ,do you really think your grandmother needs this right now? Selfish pair the both of them.Far from more bleating about how "hard" life has been ,they ought to show some respect and sensitivity.Arghhhhhhhhhhhh .
Impeccable timing

Reactions: 18
So is Meghan going to keep blabbing William and Harry's private conversations to Gayle King every 5 minutes?? 🙄😡

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
You know Hazza's done goofed when Philip refused to take his phone calls while in hospital.:LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I bet Meghan is fuming that no one in the RF is talking to her 😂 she's not used to being treated as unimportant and she's usually the one who does the ghosting, not the other way round. Harry still has a chance of being accepted back into the fold because he's family, but she's toast as far as the RF are concerned.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I read The Mirror online and I can’t help but notice a large downturn in sugars jumping in her defence, in the comments section.
Anyone else notice?

Reactions: 19
Susanna on gmb said she has always supported M but feels uncomfortable that the chat was divulged. As she said M took ANL to court over private letter to her dad, yet this private conversation was also private

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I seem to have deleted my comment by mistake. I was just referencing a picture where she looks really pale. I don't understand why she makes her black heritage such an issue when she looks white in some photos, such as this:View attachment 485948
And the infamous Buckingham House picture, as a kid.

Did she decide to make her mother front-and-centre as a new "persona" for herself, trying to make herself look like a trailblazer? Why not embrace both sides of the family? I suppose only her mother really knows. Of course you can tan or straighten your hair as you wish, it just seems odd.
She needs platforms to be relevant and being white is not a platform. Being black, experiencing mental health issues, having a miscarriage and being criticised by the press give her the right to speak on these issues as an expert.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Susanna on gmb said she has always supported M but feels uncomfortable that the chat was divulged. As she said M took ANL to court over private letter to her dad, yet this private conversation was also private
Surprised they didn't bend on the issue, considering how the lady journalist they were speaking to, unsure of her name, not Trisha, could be so avoidant of the fact that the problem is revealing a private conversation and that she continually dismissed that point.

Reactions: 19
I think they were married months before in Africa and her saying they were married on their own three days before was a thinly veiled threat that she would spill the beans, hence why she was invited to Balmoral over christmas when normally this is only for married couples, and I think there was something about William not following to sign the register.
How can you get married in a Country that you’re not a resident of? If you’re a U.K. resident who has a wedding abroad, you have to have a register office wedding here, and the ‘wedding’ is more of a blessing/performance, rather than the legal ceremony.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I read The Mirror online and I can’t help but notice a large downturn in sugars jumping in her defence, in the comments section.
Anyone else notice?
I know the daily mail comments are generally against them but its very noticeable the lack of supportive ones there are usually a few in there

Reactions: 13
Totally off topic, but sod it, it's St.Patrick's Day. You can't honestly say you're Irish if you didn't watch this chaos back in the day. Posting for my fellow Irish posters here!

As you were. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.