Harry and Meghan #78 Here’s the sting, the closest you’ll get to the Royals is Gayle “King”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah when was she a princess??? I thought her title was Duchess 🤔Was the princess but before or after she was the Little Mermaid 🙄
Irritatingly on Archie’s birth certificate her official occupation is ‘Princess of the United Kingdom’ :mad: She really is a stupid cow making that little mermaid reference. Nauseating.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I disagree. The interview was the most sickening display of arrogance, lies, self pity, professional victimhood and narcissism. If anyone bought their story and felt sorry for them, I immediately write them off, emotional intellect and common sense wise.
Obviously us on here agree on that, and I think it was an utter disgrace. But I was looking more at the public reaction to it and people assuming that all she said was true, and that we're all such dreadful racists. The way they keep rattling on though, they won't think that for long.

Reactions: 24
Obviously us on here agree on that, and I think it was an utter disgrace. But I was looking more at the public reaction to it and people assuming that all she said was true, and that we're all such dreadful racists. The way they keep rattling on though, they won't think that for long.
I get what you mean. However I honestly think that most people instantly didn’t believe them though. If you (not specifically you I mean you ‘general’) took what she said about ‘racism’ at face value then you’re either thick or you just don’t know enough about the context of it all.

Reactions: 9
I get what you mean. However I honestly think that most people instantly didn’t believe them though. If you (not specifically you I mean you ‘general’) took what she said about ‘racism’ at face value then you’re either thick or you just don’t know enough about the context of it all.
I hope you're right! Maybe it was just the Twittersphere but everywhere I looked it seemed to be people falling for it left, right and centre.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I hope you're right! Maybe it was just the Twittersphere but everywhere I looked it seemed to be people falling for it left, right and centre.
That’s the problem with Twitter. In my opinion it reflects the ‘vocal minority’, ie wokes who are the only people allowed to espouse their opinion because that’s how it works nowadays. The silent majority do not buy her ridiculous, unsubstantiated crap. i.e. the truth is that she isn’t disliked because she’s ‘black’, it’s because she’s a twit.

If you looked at Twitter in the weeks running up to the last GE, it would have had you believe that Corbyn would be achieving a landslide. It’s just a woke echo chamber not indicative of how the general, ordinary person thinks.

Reactions: 27
Irritatingly on Archie’s birth certificate her official occupation is ‘Princess of the United Kingdom’ :mad: She really is a stupid cow making that little mermaid reference. Nauseating.
Oh ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
That’s the problem with Twitter. In my opinion it reflects the ‘vocal minority’, ie wokes who are the only people allowed to espouse their opinion because that’s how it works nowadays. The silent majority do not buy her ridiculous, unsubstantiated crap. i.e. that She isn’t disliked because she’s ‘black’, it’s because she’s a twit.

If you looked at Twitter in the weeks running up to the last GE, it would have had you believe that Corbyn would be achieving a landslide. It’s just a woke echo chamber not indicative of how the general, ordinary person thinks.
Thanks, looking back on the Corbyn stuff I think you must be right! Sometimes it feels so frustrating that people fall for the Markle BS but you're right - Twitter is the absolute home for the wokiest of wokeness. I think a lot of people are staying fairly silent because of that - I mean, look what happened to PM for saying he didn't believe her. Sure, in my opinion he shouldn't have said that about mental illness but people immediately went on the attack about racism. There is not a single racist statement in anything he said.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Thanks, looking back on the Corbyn stuff I think you must be right! Sometimes it feels so frustrating that people fall for the Markle BS but you're right - Twitter is the absolute home for the wokiest of wokeness. I think a lot of people are staying fairly silent because of that - I mean, look what happened to PM for saying he didn't believe her. Sure, in my opinion he shouldn't have said that about mental illness but people immediately went on the attack about racism. There is not a single racist statement in anything he said.
It is extremely frustrating. It seems like you’re banging your head against the wall seeing all the wokes come up with their crap and sycophantically agreeing with each other left right and centre. I honestly don’t believe it reflects the majority view, I just wish it wasn’t so controversial to come out and say so.

Here is a quote from Sheryl Underwood while she was attacking Sharon Osbourne re her defence of PM. Sharon asks her to quote the racist things Piers said and to ‘educate her’. This was the response:

“it is not the exact words of racism, it’s the implication and the reaction to it, to not want to address that because she is a black woman, and to try and dismiss it and try and make it seem less than what it is, that’s what makes it racist”

Wokes are empty vessels who love to shout and scream about bigotry but there’s no substance to it at all. Most people with a brain can see this!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Just a thought about that gorgeous dog that got left behind, maybe he liked Harry better than Meghan she would not have liked that.
Wait.. so Meghan left her dogs in America when she moved to the UK, then they left their dogs again when they moved to Canada and/or California?! What the h*ll? People with all these resources, private jets, etc can’t manage to bring their family pets with them?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
It is extremely frustrating. It seems like you’re banging your head against the wall seeing all the wokes come up with their crap and sycophantically agreeing with each other left right and centre. I honestly don’t believe it reflects the majority view, I just wish it wasn’t so controversial to come out and say so.

Here is a quote from Sheryl Underwood while she was attacking Sharon Osbourne re her defence of PM. Sharon asks her to quote the racist things Piers said and to ‘educate her’. This was the response:

“it is not the exact words of racism, it’s the implication and the reaction to it, to not want to address that because she is a black woman, and to try and dismiss it and try and make it seem less than what it is, that’s what makes it racist”

Wokes are empty vessels who love to shout and scream about bigotry but there’s no substance to it at all. Most people with a brain can see this!
That's just wordy nonsense, isn't it! It's basically saying we cannot criticise anybody who's black, because that in itself makes it racist. That's so ridiculous. Honestly I had no idea she was black when I first started disliking her, and it's never made any difference. Can you not just dislike a person now because they're a nasty, manipulative narcissist? It's so frustrating. Since she pulled the race card it's given her free reign.

Reactions: 33
That's just wordy nonsense, isn't it! It's basically saying we cannot criticise anybody who's black, because that in itself makes it racist. That's so ridiculous. Honestly I had no idea she was black when I first started disliking her, and it's never made any difference. Can you not just dislike a person now because they're a nasty, manipulative narcissist? It's so frustrating. Since she pulled the race card it's given her free reign.
Exactly. You aren’t allowed to question what she said because if you do then you’re a racist. When did critical thought and common sense become bigoted!

I had no clue either until the wedding. I thought she came across like a phony twit even when I thought she was white so the race card doesn’t wash!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Wait.. so Meghan left her dogs in America when she moved to the UK, then they left their dogs again when they moved to Canada and/or California?! What the h*ll? People with all these resources, private jets, etc can’t manage to bring their family pets with them?
I'm talking about Bogart who was left behind when Meghan moved to the UK, either because he was to old to travel or he disliked Harry.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
You know Biden is meant to be coming to UK in June but I bet he pulls out to humiliate the Queen. I hope this is HMs response ....

”I’m so sorry Joe that you can’t make it but we’ll be trooping that colour regardless.....please send my regards to the Duke of Whaddock Hunt . Ciao”
Biden will NOT be coming across the pond. I know I take the piss out of him but there is not a doubt in my mind he's very ill and has been for a long time. 'They' just managed to control it enough to get him through the doors of the White Cancelled House. It genuinely (and I'm not happy saying this) wouldn't surprise me if he popped his clogs long before our lovely Phil the Greek. The man is knackered, FFS retire him, you wouldn't put a performing dog through that crap. You'd say "Well done mate, no more work for you, just gravy bones and basking in the sun."
So I wouldn't bother putting his name on a reserved seat at the trooping. Mebbe cuntchops Harris will turn up. Be nice to see her bowing to Brenda, it will give her mouthy niece and smeggy a heart attack.:m

• Haha
Reactions: 55
That isn't accurate, but people are getting upset about going over the same things repeatedly, so I am politely mentioning that I find Google really useful to determine the truth.

Reactions: 6
I'm talking about Bogart who was left behind when Meghan moved to the UK, either because he was to old to travel or he disliked Harry.
thank you! The “too old” explanation never rang true to me. My elderly dog would’ve struggled much, much more with my prolonged absence than coping with a plane ride and new house. I suspect it was a case of Harry and dog not liking each other!

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Stupid woman! M isnt BLACK and never was BLACK either by birth or skintone. Her Dad is WHITE and her skin is TANNED. Im only sorry Sharon apologised.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Stupid woman! M isnt BLACK and never was BLACK either by birth or skintone. Her Dad is WHITE and her skin is TANNED. Im only sorry Sharon apologised.
Me too, she shouldn’t have apologised at all. She did nothing wrong and was being slandered and bullied herself. M does not register as a black woman in anyone’s head. She has light skin and in some photos I’d even go as far as to say she is pale. It’s a ridiculous strawman argument to say oh you lot don’t like her because she’s black.
362C7A6F-6366-49DC-9180-40DF98F0DCC4.jpeg
573F9F3E-D636-45B0-AAA8-A341E1D6E761.jpeg

Reactions: 27
M will do anything she possibly can to emulate Diana. It’s all such disingenuous bollocks.
Agree at the same time as sicking up an ickle bit.

Am off for the night - am hoping to wake up tomorrow to all sorts of epic front page courtesy of the Daily Star.

And I never thought I would say that.......

Night !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.