Harry and Meghan #78 Here’s the sting, the closest you’ll get to the Royals is Gayle “King”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also loved Robert Zane from The Wire days. I can’t remember seeing him at the wedding.

Reactions: 5
The wedding dress fitting story is all over sm: insta, twitter... i suspect Clare and the seamstress who was slapped and other fitters are part of the collaborative strategy of BP.

Reactions: 31
Same here.
I watched it on the freeview "dave" channel from the start.
And as soon as I heard "rachel from suits" was dating Harry I knew the show would be snapped up by a subscription channel.
I loved all the characters, including her.
I hated what they did with Jessica and only watched the show up to the Rachel and Mike conclusion.

I have, like many, woken up sharply to realise that Rachel from Suits is very different to Meghan.

Reactions: 7
Now I am wondering why it was considered unproductive? They didnt get money from the family? They didnt get an admission of guilt from the family? So they better hurry up and give them something cause she has proof that what she said is true, so she will use it, so isn't that blackmail and isn't that illegal??

Reactions: 24
There was some puke inducjng yadda yadda she is so sweet and caring bs from either a writer or a director. But I thought the actor who played her father came out criticising her for throwing the RF under the bus saying it was inappropriate. Could be wrong tho

Reactions: 8
Just imagine the public reaction when it is announced ..... that will definitely be another nail in their coffin
Plus the child will be removed of all titles and place in sucession I think as the child must be borne of the body .. as in the Royal wife's body.

Reactions: 14
The wedding dress fitting story is all over sm: insta, twitter... i suspect Clare and the seamstress who was slapped and other fitters are part of the collaborative strategy of BP.
Clare hasn’t worked for a year, having “left” Givenchy in 2020. Weird as 2018 was a good year for her in terms of exposure/awards. She left shortly after MM announced she’d be leaving the royal family, so perhaps CWK’s star fell along with MM’s.

if the other poster on here who mentioned Clare’s career has suffered then it makes sense that the gloves would come off. Maybe CWK was markled too?

Reactions: 18
If anyone can discredit MM it would be Piers he doesn't care. He could do the RF a favour!!

Reactions: 26
I think Harry realises the shit that racism comment has caused. AND I always thought there probably was some sort of comment but it was maybe taken out of context or misunderstood, the retelling of the story about the babies skin colour was different. Someone was exaggerating and someone is now feeling guilty.

Reactions: 22
Angela Levin asking about the bridesmaid story on twitter. She's being brave

Yes as It says in the article. It wouldn't let me post the article without writing something. I used the headline from the story. Added more to the title now
I dont care if its true or not. Megan will be pissed off its being talked about again and negatively towards her. To bad girlfriend, you brought up in that interview so suck eggs.

Reactions: 35
If anyone can discredit MM it would be Piers he doesn't care. He could do the RF a favour!!
a lawsuit against him might invalidate some non-disclosure agreements, as I believe that they can be invalidated in cases where there are legal proceedings taking place. I will need to dig more into this as I’m not a lawyer!

He might just be venting/blowing off steam/enjoying the attention. The man has a huge ego!

it would be interesting to know if he is playing a long game here though. If he is brought to court for example, for libel against MM RE bullying claims then could he feasibly ask for staff to be witnesses, in which case would their NDA would be invalidated in order to give evidence?

I do think the moon bump deception will come out and I also believe the RF don't want to admit they knew anything about it .. They obviously did find out at some stage, or were informed , but I don't think they can admit to being in the know as they too will be discredited and accused of deceiving the great British public. I think the information about the surrogate needs to come out another way. The surrogate thing is a whole new ball game for the RF and they have to tread carefully here .

Definite backtracking there. they have nothing.

Reactions: 16

He wasnt a major....captain/lieutenant.

If he couldnt make next rank around 10 yr mark he would be able to leave...

Prince william also served but not in a warzone. Flew seaking rescue helicopters. Also rank of flight lieutenant.

Reactions: 9
I like the idea of he and Dominic West walking into Westminster Abbey, recreating the famous scene as they walk through the crowd.

"Fuck. Fuuuuuck. Motherfuck..."

Reactions: 7
The Royal Family wouldn’t have been party to it, and if they found out about it towards the end or after the ‘birth’, all they need to say isn’t that they believe Farchie is the biological child and that they don’t say anything so as not to embarrass Smeg.

Reactions: 11
If it is indeed true then they could come out with a comment along the lines of they found out way into her pregnancy and they went along with it to protect their much loved family members, that way they can do the harkles knees twice!

Reactions: 16

Ooh, I like him even more if he did say that.

Edit -

Actually,
Now I think he should have maintained a dignified silence.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.