Harry and Meghan #78 Here’s the sting, the closest you’ll get to the Royals is Gayle “King”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I so hope that this footage finds its way onto Twitter/the public domain in some way. I think a lot of people on the fence about her would be finally convinced she’s a disgusting, arrogant, bad tempered narcissist. Not the humble, innocent, naive victim she makes out she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
Just a thought about that gorgeous dog that got left behind, maybe he liked Harry better than Meghan she would not have liked that.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Does anyone else dream of the day the RF makes a press release that instead of saying ‘Meghan and Harry remain much loved members of the family’ says something along the lines of: we did our best with Meghan but we now realise she had no intention of staying here, doing any form of public service or work, or anything non-compatible with her vision of herself as a neo-Kardashian. We think she is a mentally unhinged narcissist with an out-of-control victim complex. Whilst we respect his choices, we wish Harry would leave her. He has turned from a fun person who loved drinking, his brother, rugby and British humour into a boring, worthy, word-salad-speaking, woke California-bot. In fact everything that comes out of both of their mouths is either unintelligible bullshit or a complete lie. They’ve had their fun on Oprah but it’s time to shut the duck up now. We see people every day whose problems trump theirs by multiple factors. Kate rules. Literally, haha!

We can dream. Clearly playing nice doesn’t work with these duplicitous c*nts so let’s see some Great British steel...

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 82
"Piers Morgan on Twitter: "There's a very deliberate & malicious campaign being perpetrated by the Duke and Duchess of Sussex to smear, defame and trash Britain, our Monarchy & the Royal Family as a bunch of heartless racists. It's disgusting. Time to stand up for our Queen. https://tattle.life/threads/19920/" / Twitter"
Anyone else dying to see the Cambridge royal page in the list of likes on this post 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
This guy is on a roll! Best quote from this ‘Meghan Markle- briefly noticed, long and easily forgotten’. Meghan, Duchess of Narc will not like that!

Also I’d never heard one of the stories he says, that MM was upset she was only given a wing of a property to stay in while she was on the Australia tour:sick:

Just a wing

Threw tea at someone non?

Just how popular were they in Aus? Any Aussies got a real view?

Reactions: 21
Although a longish video (skip 1st 5 mins) İ found this latest one from Fame Vixen interesting. İt contrasts the behaviours of Jodi Arias and MM. Both are psychopaths with different characteristics. Jodi apparently is a primary one, was born this way, is calm,collected, cool. MM is secondary, shaped and created by early experience, uses emotion and manipulation. A little about Maria Callas, who was also one but had awareness of it.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Although a longish video (skip 1st 5 mins) İ found this latest one from Fame Vixen interesting. İt contrasts the behaviours of Jodi Arias and MM. Both are psychopaths with different characteristics. Jodi apparently is a primary one, was born this way, is calm,collected, cool. MM is secondary, shaped and created by early experience, uses emotion and manipulation. A little about Maria Callas, who was also one but had awareness of it.

This is so interesting, I have thought before that M even resembles Arias physically. Loads of comparisons to be made. M isn’t a murderer, but in terms of the NPD traits they exhibit. In Arias’ trial she feigned innocence and naivety, tried to portray herself as some kind of meek librarian type, when it was well known she was a nutcase and man eater.

Same as M, sat there with her wide eyed, Diana style expression, dramatic pauses and saying she ‘went into the RF naively’. Sickening liar and professional victim, just like Arias

Reactions: 20
ANL have got to appeal the privacy case now, surely?
I hope Mr Justice Warby is hanging his head in shame.
I had this conversation today, I actually blame Warby for this mess. She now thinks she's invincible and untouchable for some reason. I hope someone comes along soon to show her how wrong she is.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Markle should have this as a tattoo...Oh what a tangled web we weave When first we practice to deceive

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Lol just read a comment somewhere else- “never wrestle with a pig, you’ll both end up covered in mud and the pig likes it”. Never heard it before and I blinkin love it!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Does anyone else dream of the day the RF makes a press release that instead of saying ‘Meghan and Harry remain much loved members of the family’ says something along the lines of: we did our best with Meghan but we now realise she had no intention of staying here, doing any form of public service or work, or anything non-compatible with her vision of herself as a neo-Kardashian. We think she is a mentally unhinged narcissist. Whilst we respect his choices, we wish Harry would leave her. He has turned from a fun person who loved drinking, his brother, rugby and British humour into a boring, worthy, word-salad-speaking, woke California-bot. In fact everything that comes out of both of their mouths is either unintelligible bullshit or a complete lie. They’ve had their fun on Oprah but it’s time to shut the duck up now. We see people every day whose problems trump theirs by multiple factors. Kate rules. Literally, haha!

We can dream. Clearly playing nice doesn’t work with these duplicitous c*nts so let’s see some Great British steel...
This just sums it up. He doesn’t seem ‘free’ (ie because he said M made him realise he was trapped :sick:) happy, content or ‘thriving’.

He seems miserable, like a hostage, and totally devoid of personality. He used to come across like a lot of fun, could joke around, say offensive things, just be a normal down to earth-ish guy. Now he just seems like all the other wokes- perpetual victims, looking for the oppression in every interaction, no sense of humour, no common sense. Very sad to see.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Harry’s posh mates must just think wtf is he doing with her!! If he has any friends left that is

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Yes, I literally had no idea who she was before M made her guest of honour at her vile New York baby shower (allegedly cost £500,000) without having even met her prior.

I’m from England, granted, but I’d never heard of her. I’d certainly heard of Oprah!
Re. The £500.000 baby shower, I noticed a photo of Minge exiting wherever they were staying. Markus Anderson was with her and she'd obviously whipped off the prosthesis to go clubbing or whatever!
Just mulling over some stuff from last fred, where someone commented about repetition of previously discussed theories. My theory is that most of us normal types are so discombobulated by all this... mess that we have to keep going over old ground in order to try and make some sense out of something somewhere?

Like, this is not how normal people behave, and if you are normal then its very hard to get your head round this level of victimhood from two enormously priviliged people?
That's the conclusion I came to in the last thread. I've never seen such a lot of repetition anywhere, and though it's frustrating it's because people are going round in circles trying to make sense of it all. Minge has spun so many lies, layer upon layer deliberately, so the conspiracy theories will keep swirling around until it's all outed by the Courts, the press or both.
I think the plan is for a surrogate baby to arrive on a significant chosen date, possibly re. Diana, with PR and merching in mind to raise their profile. But it's likely that by then they will be so discredited that their plans for this sad little bundle, like everything else in their lives, will not work out because yet again they have missed the boat.
I hope the mum refuses to hand her over.
ETA Warby, Welby.... Markled. Who's next?
Thank you @50sGirl and @mylifeisasillymoviefail 😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Lol just read a comment somewhere else- “never wrestle with a pig, you’ll both end up covered in mud and the pig likes it”. Never heard it before and I blinkin love it!!
Oh my God, I have only heard this quote for the first time in recent weeks about my boss who is soon due to return from maternity leave. And it is so apt. She ALWAYS has to win the argument! Another bully with a personality disorder. 🙁

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
What a cow
I don’t think it’s a big deal or that M ‘revealed’ it as such, it’s a well known thing that K was referred to as this.

The issue with what M said is that she dismissed the significance of the K’s press experience entirely. She said that the ‘Waity Katy’ nickname was all K had to go through, and that it ‘must have been hard, but it’s not the same as racism’. What racism you lying cow!

K was berated by the press for years, for her weight, her family, her career, you name it she got stick for it. M got nothing of the sort until she started behaving like a twunt.
84A21D73-21CF-43EC-9363-B1E51B719F5A.jpeg
4EEFD93A-C7C4-4810-A5B9-739E6CF2E042.jpeg
B6FB8A5E-2B69-4B37-AF94-9952AED44E41.png

• Heart
Reactions: 25
20210316_230431.jpg
wow the last three lines of this!!!!! (Regarding the call between the family boys ... Charles, Will and Harry)

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.