Harry and Meghan #78 Here’s the sting, the closest you’ll get to the Royals is Gayle “King”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a refresher on who Gayle King is.
Gayle King--discounted Oprah, Harkle's new American mouthpiece, dispenser of "personal conversations".

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Gayle King--discounted Oprah, Harkle's new American mouthpiece, dispenser of "personal conversations".
Yes, I literally had no idea who she was before M made her guest of honour at her vile New York baby shower (allegedly cost £500,000) without having even met her prior.

I’m from England, granted, but I’d never heard of her. I’d certainly heard of Oprah!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Yes, I literally had no idea who she was before M made her guest of honour at her vile New York baby shower (allegedly cost £500,000) without having even met her prior.

I’m from England, granted, but I’d never heard of her. I’d certainly heard of Oprah!
Many, many moons ago, Orca gave her a million dollars so she would know what being a millionaire felt like.

I think they call it buying friendship.🙄

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
Just mulling over some stuff from last fred, where someone commented about repetition of previously discussed theories. My theory is that most of us normal types are so discombobulated by all this... mess that we have to keep going over old ground in order to try and make some sense out of something somewhere?

Like, this is not how normal people behave, and if you are normal then its very hard to get your head round this level of victimhood from two enormously priviliged people?

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Mother of stirring tit... breaker of family bonds 😂 your post gave me major GOT vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I've said it once and I'll say it again, what is her obsession with writing bleeping letters?!? Has she only just discovered what a pen is for or somthing 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 60
I was just about to post this! Such a good summary of the situation.
They’ve made M too dark. Plays into the ‘she’s a racially bullied black woman’ crap. Let’s represent reality here, she is very light skinned.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
I've said it once and I'll say it again, what is her obsession with writing bleeping letters?!? Has she only just discovered what a pen is for or somthing 🥴
It’s her way of seeming oh so authentic and ‘deep’. Load of performative rubbish. Also probably uses it as practice for her bloody calligraphy

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Thanks for new thread. It’s been a while! 😆

@freda19 I couldn’t get your video to play. I pressed play and it shows 19 seconds but won’t start.
Please could you post a link where you found it so I can try there?
Many thanks.
Sorry bubba. That's the only way i can link it. I tried to access it without @faceache but no joy.
I'll post it again and maybe a more tech savvy poster could do some magic on it for you or anyone else struggling with it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
This is just a whole load of famous American women taking part in

The Real Housewives of Poke your Hooter in where it’s not wanted City.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Just mulling over some stuff from last fred, where someone commented about repetition of previously discussed theories. My theory is that most of us normal types are so discombobulated by all this... mess that we have to keep going over old ground in order to try and make some sense out of something somewhere?

Like, this is not how normal people behave, and if you are normal then its very hard to get your head round this level of victimhood from two enormously priviliged people?
I'd like that!

Only most of these posts read more like their writers were too lazy to read older threads, barging in asking stuff the umpteenth time and don't know how to use google.

I've give up reading the last four or so threads because of this. It is hard enough to stay current when things take up speed like they did last week. When threads get spammed with questions people ask because they can't be bothered to search themselves, it gets impossible to keep up.

This interview shocked me really badly and I have no patience for rehashing stuff we've already discussed ad nauseam.

But that's probably just me 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I'd like that!

Only most of these posts read more like their writers were too lazy to read older threads, barging in asking stuff the umpteenth time and don't know how to use google.

I've give up reading the last four or so threads because of this. It is hard enough to stay current when things take up speed like they did last week. When threads get spammed with questions people ask because they can't be bothered to search themselves, it gets impossible to keep up.

This interview shocked me really badly and I have no patience for rehashing stuff we've already discussed ad nauseam.

But that's probably just me 🤔
I also found it shocking - shockingly crass, shockingly poorly executed, shocking journalism, etc etc etc. And most of all, shocking people - I must be very sheltered or something, because I've never seen such awful behaviour from two people with so much of the world at their feet. It makes me sad, but also really angry on behalf of the RF - I'd never have called myself a major monarchist or anything, but I think they are basically good people (Andrew excepted obvs) and I dont know/cant understand what they've done to deserve the current tit show.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
This guy is on a roll! Best quote from this ‘Meghan Markle- briefly noticed, long and easily forgotten’. Meghan, Duchess of Narc will not like that!

Also I’d never heard one of the stories he says, that MM was upset she was only given a wing of a property to stay in while she was on the Australia tour:sick:

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
They’ve made M too dark. Plays into the ‘she’s a racially bullied black woman’ Let’s represent reality here, she is very light skinned.
Oh, thanks for the new thread guys and well done on another great title by 50's girl. :m
Please someone ( maybe @Baguette ?) repost the image of her having her arm wiped with alcohol prior to getting it henna-ed on a Royal trip ... and her fake tan gets wiped off. Made me proper chuckle. Whoosh, the identity she was promoting in preparation to bleeping off to LA and starting a race feud was wiped away with a swish of a sanitising wipe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
All they had to do was keep their heads down. They brokered great commercial deals, had the opportunity to really make something great and prove to the world their ‘Humanitarian’ credentials. The bitterness and spite is so obvious in all of their behaviour.... If the RF lifestyle and people are so awful, step away... but the money and status is too important to let go. It’s so strange to me.

Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.