Harry and Meghan #78 Here’s the sting, the closest you’ll get to the Royals is Gayle “King”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not surprised she's not looking glowing and carefree - the RF have been through the wringer over the last few weeks!

The sad thing is - it's probably taken it's toll on all of the senior Royals and to what end?...................Meghan and Harry are STILL not happy!

Reactions: 33
Doesn’t Queenie still have a train?
I think taking away Britannia was a hint that we can take everything away if we choose. Go all French and kick them out when Queen is gone. Charles is very aware of that - hence why he wants to slim down the monarchy, cut costs and modernise whereas the generation of the Queen ‘bottle of champagne in every room’ mother was convinced of the divine right of kings.

Reactions: 11
MONEY , and MORE MONEY , Titles, The Commonwealth patronage, SECUIRTY ...... oh! and more MONEY

WAKE UP WARBY!!!!!!!
Look what he unleashed ! This so could have gone the other way ....

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
When I read that comment of did nobody think to ring her directly? Am sure they thought about it and went yeahhh/nahhhh. Even if they do start speaking to Harry, he will never again be told anything of any substance regarding the RF as chances are it will be used against them at some point in time by them. It's surely starting to sink in by now to him just how alone and isolated he is?

I also think it interesting that they haven't sued The Times. Plus interesting to look at what they don't do, as opposed to the world talking about what they actually are doing/saying. They also aren't suing anyone who talks about them using a surrogate, now why is that do we think hmm? Also interesting to look at the people who are not speaking out to their defence. Which seems to be most people and even most who attended their wedding. Speaks volumes. Practically nobody on Suits has defended her, except for Patrick who was likely her lover at some point and a couple of her ex-colleagues spoke out against her.

Reactions: 36
When I had my first I had morning sickness and felt that it was awful and nothing could be worse. (Occasionally have form for being a tad over dramatic)
However when I had my second I got hyperemesis, the difference between the two is amazingly big.

Reactions: 16
MONEY , and MORE MONEY , Titles, The Commonwealth patronage, SECUIRTY ...... oh! and more MONEY

Look what he unleashed ! This so could have gone the other way ....
Never mind, this will tarnish Warby's reputation for the rest of his life. Markled!

Every echelon of society was taken in by this misogynistic grifter. I hope her fall is even more spectacular than her rise (simply by marriage) and she takes Haribaldi down with her.

Reactions: 24
It was H who claimed to have heard the race comment, H who said he was financially cut off, so why would M think they should speak to her?? To ask if she's ok?!

P.s. love our Irish hats!

Reactions: 35
She’s done an amazing job in the sense of pulling off the typical narc/victim relationship. Isolated him completely and it will take years for that to heal after the divorce.

I’ve been thinking this too about the surrogate thing. Why didn’t they address it in the interview, ie if they’d for example said it’s hurtful/untrue. I don’t think they did this nor are they suing people who have suggested it publicly, because they’d be lying. My feeling is that they can’t because they did indeed use a surrogate

It’s all a huge mess really isn’t it!

Reactions: 26
That necklace also has an M initial.. not visible on that pic but I remember seeing both initials. As you say so tacky!
she used to post SO many pictures of her wearing those bracelets. She’d post a pic of a coffee cup or book and low and behold her hand wearing the bracelets would inexplicably feature. She was clearly alerting people to the fact she was dating Harry. Hasn’t worn the bracelets since they announced the engagement of course.

I wonder if Harry had broken up or was about to, when she did the vanity fair interview in sept 2017. Maybe she felt she had nothing else to loose. It would be a final way to firmly Publicly position herself as his girlfriend (and he might’ve been self conscious about the number of failed relationships by that point and so hesitant to end things).

it might also have been a last opportunity to feature on a cover no less, of a higher end magazine. An opportunity that wouldn’t be afforded to a D-list actress otherwise. Maybe she felt “f it, he’s about to end things so I’ll do the interview which is ALL about dating Harry and at least I’ll get the exposure before I go back to being unknown”

Reactions: 21
Indeed. I had hyperemisis... without fail I would always get some idiot telling me they had morning sickness too. They did not understand... apparently it's wrong to punch people.

Reactions: 33
So
wow. this is terrific and manages to say a lot of the things I haven't been able to verbalise properly - especially the bit about
the RF diaries are planned six months in advance, to highlight various causes that the palace gets behind, often personally shortlisted, but derived from apolotical, civil servant like palace institution, not to undermine anything by the government, but uplift national unity and international diplomacy
and also the bit about " that every good act is about Meghan performing the good act rather than the charity or cause she is promoting. They release more information on the fact they have donated or written to charities than the work the charities do."
oh I feel so relieved someone has managed to capture that perfectly.
It highlights to me something that I've said before about the woke tactic of speaker louder and more frequently so that no one can get a word in edgewise and then your narrative becomes the only one. that seems like it was their tactic in their perpetual pr drops.... and is continuing. just keep talking - louder, faster so that you literally monopolise the airwaves/. I do believe absolutely that she was going to do that until Harry was handed the throne. I still believe it. call me thee CrazyMerkin but I'm going to prepare popcorn and watch this drama continue to blow up, fully convinced that she wants to be crowned Kween of racist Britain, here to teach us all a lesson of love and admiration/adulation/reverence/idolisation - BOW TO ME PEASANTS

I'm pleased to announce that after a casual wander onto my wokest of woke friend's facebook (she hasn't blocked me but although we've been best friends since Uni, she also hasn't spoken to me since I told her that I didn't agree with the statue topplers)... anyhoo, she has only one post about MM and the interview and basically she is saying "don't know much about her but frankly I'm a bit "whatev's" and "I thought you wanted privacy.... Oprah is not privacy". I do think folks are starting to wake up. I live in hope!!

Reactions: 30
I don’t really get the “spare” thing. I’d much rather be married to or actually be “the spare”. Still get all the good bits but don’t have to have the scrutiny or the pressure of being queen or king. Yeah your head might not be on a stamp but at least you can live a semi- normal life if you play it right without any financial worries.

Reactions: 40
I wonder if William and/or Charles have recently thought fuck it am over this shit, don't want to be King any more.
If they weren't trapped before, then they most certainly are now.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.