Harry and Meghan #78 Here’s the sting, the closest you’ll get to the Royals is Gayle “King”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've said it once and I'll say it again, what is her obsession with writing fucking letters?!? Has she only just discovered what a pen is for or somthing
at least she's writing on paper this time. Wonder what is in the gift? a signed coopy of Finding Freedom, I suspect (reufse to click on article - on any article with his or her name in the headline).

Reactions: 11
Wish someone would reply, so it's ok to sue for privacy re letter but not the same for a private conversation.

Reactions: 18
After this mornings lovely of the Cambridges for St Patrick's day and the fact the RF are ignoring the blatant blackmail attempt, what so we think will be the elusive from those two today?

Reactions: 17

Meghan "exposing" the RF because she doesn't want the truth about her own family to come to light (so she puts the focus on others)

Reactions: 33
at least she's writing on paper this time. Wonder what is in the gift? a signed coopy of Finding Freedom, I suspect (reufse to click on article - on any article with his or her name in the headline).
After their attempt to cancel her, I hope Sharon Osborne is currently packing up a gift for Montecito

Reactions: 32
Exactly.They don`t need a free pass ,they were born with real class.

Reactions: 13
I don't think he will make it over and Kamala will come instead. that will be some AWKWS viewing, no? Wonder if Kamala will conveniently turn down TQ's invitation and then claim that TQ didn't invite her because the RF is racist. I don't see the usual protocol happening in June. Corona might be the excuse.

Reactions: 16
Yes she wanted to wear it, but HMTQ had promised it to Eugeine, and said NO . The actual tiara M wore for her wedding was a replica!! RF wouldn't trust her with he real thing She can't be trusted, don't you know!!
Have we got proof of that? I haven’t seen anything which says it was a replica. Although I would love it if it was!

Reactions: 12
Had to Google the anthem. Saying it as if it was a hardship but from that article.
I am pretty good at memorizing lines. I used to think I was terrible at it, but when you film a show every day, you flex that muscle memory all the time, and I am shocked by how natural it has become for me.

Reactions: 19
Fascinating contrast between hands, legs, feet and face. Bronzer is her BFF.

Reactions: 17
Piers not afraid of wokes

"Piers Morgan on Twitter: "Memo to all high-profile, insufferably woke, unctuously virtue-signalling, shamefully race-baiting hypocrites: I'm watching, and I will retaliate." / Twitter"

Reactions: 61
Twitter (sorry for screenshot - unsure how to do a Twitter link from my phone - info would be useful)

Reactions: 63
Even before her marriage to Harry the woman was obsessed with "subtly" letting the media know who she was dating. I dont buy her sudden claims that she's suddenly looking for privacy. Always has been and always will be desperate for media attention.

I am certain that these were not even a gift from Harry and she bought it for herself

Reactions: 39
Oooooh see KP are bringing out the humour on IG- oooooof loving it!!! I think there’s going to be a massive PR campaign now- I’m just loving this side of the mess (that W&K are coming out of their shell a bit!)

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.