Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RitaRepulsa

Unusually, the Telegraph have allowed comments today on their article about the Gayle King leak. Reading them, there is not a single comment in favour of the Harkles. It’s almost like Tattle Life over there.

I think ordinary people who don’t necessarily follow RF stories are starting to realise.

I also think that the RF need some assistance and that it’s becoming a matter for the Government. If every conversation is going to be leaked, or if the Harkles don’t get what they want and do another damaging interview, it’s a type of blackmail, this is going to have repercussions for our reputation and standing, certainly in the US, if not globally. Surely it becomes a diplomatic or Government issue and goes beyond a family matter?

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Not had a chance to catch up yet, have the email contents between Hazz and his Dad been released?
Here's an exclusive for you 😉:

Hazno: Daddy I've run out of dosh because darling Megsie needs a new nose for her next interview

Charles: My petunias never ask me for money. All they ask is to bathe in the light of the sun and their future King

Hazno: Another couple of million should see us through to the next interview .... I'll throw in some signed photos of Megsie looking beautiful and a snap of Archie

Charles: Who?

Hazno: My impoverished son who can never see the light of day because he has no protection.

Charles: You should stick him in the greenhouse and don't forget to throw on some organic fertiliser. Have you learned nothing from me over the years?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Bubblesdahling

VIP Member
Everything you say is true.

But it's kind of inevitable that there will be repetitions in a thread that moves so fast.
It was fast moving even before the Oprah lie-fest.
I walked past some random people in the street yesterday that were talking about Markle. It's still big big news at the moment.
Doesn't help that while covid drags on there is little else for the newspapers to report on. so it's been wall to wall Smeghan for a while now, however the Met Police's actions in London have given the newspapers something else to write about, and other headlines are starting to emerge.

Posters like @Rubythefirebat, @Bubblesdahling and others have done amazing work getting the wiki up and running and hopefully new posters can start to be directed to that since it lives on across all threads. I know there's a button for it on every page of the thread but a link to it in the first post of every new thread would probably help as well.

I hope you don't go. We have lost great posters before! Don't want any more casualties.

Onwards to ridiculing the next see-through tiny donation from Ginge and Cringe, and more unravelling of their ridiculous world built on lies and "their truths" rather than "the truth"! The feckwits have laid such hard work for themselves keeping all the deception up for the next 20, 30 years!
Thank you @kev1974 . I think we need a link in the opening post of every new thread explaining most questions can be answered in the wiki etc @Rubythefirebat . Next on my wiki list is a comprehensive compilation of most frequently asked questions and answers.
I too have been a bit despondent with the threads going a bit woke/trans/off topic. I expect to find tens of pages to read through after updating the wiki, but when most are off topic or not something I can comment on it leads me to want to leave this thread alone. I'm on this thread along with like minded peeps as I feel I can comment and have an understanding of the topic. Where else can I call those two grifters a pair of cunts? 😆😆 I also really enjoy digging for information and sniffing out the dirt. I love searching out the videos or pictures or posts to provide receipts to questions brought up on this thread.
If anyone wants to update the wiki, please do, it's open for anyone to update with relevant information or if you find information or have suggestions just tag me and I can update it for you. Its definitely been interesting spending hours these last few weeks looking at Woko's ever changing face/nose/magic boobs and I've declared myself an armchair expert in moonbumps 🤣🤣🤣

***********READ THE WIKI😉**************
👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆

Last edited:
  • Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I do so hope that Hemorrhoid plastic Scotum is going to get into trouble. Someone tweeted this at him:

'Omid needs to be held accountable for incitement. He knows what will happen, he's been passive-aggressive and then pretends he doesn't know what will happen. Section 59 of the Serious Crime Act 2007 abolished the common law offence of incitement, with effect from 1 Oct. 2008.
And the Mail headline is back to saying she’s not surprised about racism in the RF 🤦🏻‍♀️
View attachment 485081
Fucking cunts. I knew that shit faced bitch would cave in with the wokes.

I honestly wish that we could have nothing to do with America now. How dare they all assume racism with no fucking proof.

It's fucking scandalous that they think they can trash us all. I'm not buying anything American now.

• Heart
  • Wow

Rayne

VIP Member
I remember now. Yes, it was dreadful, he was 79 and knocked unconscious. I can't stand Meghan, but honestly didn't expect it to be something so obviously terrible. Kate looks very worried and Meghan's laughing. I'm surprised this wasn't picked up at the time.

Its how she’s covering her face to laugh - she even knows she shouldn’t be laughing but she still can’t help herself. Honestly this is the behaviour of a psychopath / sociopath

• Sad
  • Sick

mb1202

VIP Member
Oh dearie me. What on Earth are they playing at? Unproductive to whom? Harry? Meghan? Charles? William? I think this smacks of we didn’t get what we wanted and now we are retaliating with the only way we know how, through the media.
This is exactly like the interview. No substance to the claims just more riling up the Sussex Squad to think that Charles and William are the big bad wolves of Windsor.
‘Unproductive’ is code for ‘we’re childish little brats and upset we aren’t getting our own way’

• Haha
  • Heart

50sGirl

VIP Member
I long for the good old days when woke was something that happened when I opened my eyes in the morning! 😜

• Haha
  • Heart

kev1974

VIP Member
I thought Michelle Obama was being super diplomatic but the Mail report says she ‘wasn’t surprised to hear her reports of racism within the Royal Family’, which is disappointing to hear.
There is racism in the Royal Family ... Harry! He's the one that has been found out numerous times!

• Heart

Baguette

VIP Member
I'm not linking the instructions here, but apparently if you have a US Amazon account, Archewell Foundation is one of the 'charities' you can link to via your smile.Amazon.com charity preferences.

Not today, Satan.

ETA My Amazon is now set to British Heart Foundation.

• Sick
  • Haha
the hypocrisy!
Meghans father speaking to the press is an evasion of privacy, but leaking private discussion via ''friends'' to the press is no better.

SHAME ON M & H

Onetwofour

VIP Member
Why Gayle King is talking about this. This is a private matter. If I was the BRF and I would see that in the newspapers I couldn't communicate with Harry and Meghan anymore. Not like the interview didn't already destroy any trust. When you are not sure what you say might be then twisted and aired out it must be impossible to be natural. Harry don't know yet but he might have with this interview lost any kind of intimate bounds with his family. To me that would be one of the worst thing to live.

Reactions: 38
I can actually see her dropping hints and pretending to love it so much just to get the whole Africa proposal like Kate had got from Wills just to try and go one better than them!
It's a common tactic with women (because it works) and actually one of the mistakes Diana made - pretending to like shite she absolutely did not like in order to snare Charles's interest in her. In reality they has zero interests in common. He was all bookish and a bit nerdy and wanted to read philosophy and eco stuff while Diana barely read, and when she did it was soppy Mills and Boon romances. She liked city life, pop music and discos, he couldn't stand that stuff and liked old-school country life pursuits. But she was enthusiastic about all his interests until they were married. I don't know what she though would happen long-term. It's a successful short-term tactic that can put you in a miserable marriage of incompatibles, which is exactly what happened to her.

• Heart

mb1202

VIP Member
I genuinely would have lost a bit of my mind if I couldn’t have read this thread and conversed with you all! It seemed the day after the interview I was just surrounded by friends who were very much team ‘shitforbrains’ I thought i was going mad! Then I stumbled across the rave thread and thought oh god no please.....then I found my people, and pitched my tent! 🙌
Ah I agree, I’m so glad to have you all to vent to and hear your opinions too. I have hated Meghan for a while and contributed on her threads a little bit before the interview, but this cemented it for me.

I am sick to death of the woke crap I see on my social media. As a recent uni graduate of 22 years old, it’s a lot!

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
Anyone else already feeling sorry for whoever George or Louis starts dating? They'll be put through a SAS training test before they're allowed on a first date. Could you imagine Williams face if Louis dropped in he'd recently met a nice actress 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Baguette

VIP Member
Thanks for the shiny new thread @Rubythefirebat and @Rayne title goodness.

It's PR o'clock in Montecito, so here we have

- Tiny donation, giant press release

- Megzy sends flowers to her 'cancelled due to race-related online bullying incident' friend Jessica.. And here's another press release!

• Haha
  • Sick

Libbie

VIP Member
Cheers to you too! 🍷

It’s so sad, I haven’t seen a single post from my friends or peers criticising or debunking M. It’s all woke nonsense. Hideous rubbish :mad: View attachment 484249View attachment 484250
It’s the worst isn’t it, I just want to shake these people, they’re educated adults, they’re supposed to be intelligent!!! 🤬
I’ve worn myself out arguing with friends/ colleagues in the past, I just can’t be doing with it anymore, it’s just so sad that they’re not prepared to do their own research, or even just to think about something themselves instead of automatically agreeing with he/she/they on the next desk! Grrrr!!!

I just stick with posting insulting memes on my stories now, piss them off!😂

I particularly enjoyed this one..

20364FAA-0BE5-4F52-8883-36CC2A2EAA68.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart