Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kittenattack

VIP Member
I think Harry was always going to end up with someone a bit rubbishy and vacuous because he's not very intelligent or interesting. He'd get on their nerves and they'd be bored rigid. There's a limited pool of females for someone like him in spite of him being an 'eligible bachelor'. He's only really got the brainpower to want to shag someone 'hot' and drink until he falls over.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

min

Sorry but truly how can anyone be funny with all the shit Megan is pulling. It’s very hard.
I'm in Australia. When I wake up and check the interwebs these days, my first words are usually 'For Fucks Sake!!!!" because of what gutter tripe she's pulled overnight. Words fail me some mornings.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Baguette

VIP Member
Right, but I think that RF will do just that. Talk to Harry. If anything else become public, I think that RF will put aides to task of talking to them.
Think I mentioned this a while back, but TQ is no longer talking to Harry, it's been delegated to Charles & William, and the officials. No-one talks to Megz and that seems to have been the situation for a long, long time.

From the Telegraph this evening:

The latest salvo in the ongoing drama came courtesy of Gayle King, a close friend of the Duchess and an anchor on US network CBS.

The disclosures are thought to have gone down badly at Buckingham Palace, where trust in the couple had already been severely eroded.

A Palace source said pointedly that none of the royal households would be "giving a running commentary on private conversations.”

• Wow
Reactions: 36

JudithKuntz

Okay feel free to tell me if you think I am off with this. That right there is what made me originally go hmmm. I didn't get my animals until I was with my partner however if I had them previous to us getting together and realised if it went anywhere I would have to give them up I wouldn't be starting it. He's a man, I don't believe in soulmates just matched personalities or life goals etc. A man can come and go but those are my babies they depend on me for their care and love. They didn't date long so it's not like he was senior that suddenly got worse, he was young and plenty able to travel etc. Unless she was daft enough to actually believe that they would right away begin living in the USA and not UK 🤷🏼‍♀️
This whole business makes me very, very 😡

Markle used to post endless pics of her dogs on IG always referring to them as “my rescue pups”. Never “my dogs”, always “my rescue pups”. Classic Markle virtue signalling right there.

Then she moved to the UK and dumped Bogart in Canada - a dog she’s had since he was a puppy. We know he was in perfect health because a writer on Vanity Fair owns one of his littermates and knows who he’s living with now. She admitted this made her side eye Markle, even though she’s generally an admirer.

What do she and Harry do when she gets to the UK? Get another dog...a black labrador.

And this CwhatfriedasaysT is the patron of a dog shelter 😡😡😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Heart

Sunshine&clouds

VIP Member
Yes, it was, an older man and it was a nasty fall 😔
I remember now. Yes, it was dreadful, he was 79 and knocked unconscious. I can't stand Meghan, but honestly didn't expect it to be something so obviously terrible. Kate looks very worried and Meghan's laughing. I'm surprised this wasn't picked up at the time.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry

vretch

VIP Member
The other quote from Gayle this morning is that the Harkles 'just want healing' and 10 million dollars in their Cayman Islands bank account.

So that confirms that Harkles are still sending out their propaganda, speaking about private conversations (that may or may not have happened) and need to be CUT OFF AND IGNORED>

Wow full quote from Gayle is quite sinister and threatening...

She said: 'Well I'm not trying to break news, but I did actually call them to see how they were feeling, and it's true, Harry has talked to his brother and he has talked to his father too. The word I was given was that those conversations were not productive. But they are glad that they have at least started a conversation.

'And I think what is still upsetting to them is the palace keep saying they want to work it out privately, but yet, they believe these false stories are coming out that are very disparaging against Meghan, still.

'No one in the Royal family has talked to Meghan yet, at this particular time. And I think it's frustrating for them to see that it's a racial conversation about the Royal Family when all they wanted all along was for the Royals to intervene and tell the Press to stop with the unfair, inaccurate, false stories that definitely have a racial slant.

'And until you can acknowledge that, I think it's going to be hard to move forward. But they both want to move forward with this and they both want healing in this family. At the end of the day, that is Harry's family.'

She added: 'The bullying thing was raised in 2018 and now there's an ongoing investigation about bullying from Meghan Markle, when anyone who has worked with her will tell you exactly who she is.

'You know, she's really a very sweet, caring person.
And as I say, Meghan has documents to back up everything that she said on Oprah's interview. Everything.'

That's really a chilling statement to make on national TV.
”healing in this family”......Michelle Obama used those words in her interview for goodness sake...has Megan got no class at all. And I’m glad no one has talked to her, she is irrelevant to this family. Of course more threats about having documents....well the RF have them too sweetheart......”frustrating to them that this is a racial conversation”....who the f@@@ fault is that...YOU girlfriend, YOU made it a racial conversation. They only wanted the RF to defend her from the newspapers....do I get a hint of backtracking there, it was only suppose to be about the racial comments in the newspapers...,,get stuff, and Shut the f@@@ up......sorry for the rant but she makes me so angry.

• Angry
  • Heart

craftychick

This is a great post from a young woman ❤❤❤
I have a “trans” sibling🙄 it’s the latest bandwagon they’ve jumped on. They’ve been all sorts of woke (lesbian, bi, some other one, nature activist) things before & I’m sure this is just the latest stop in the woke parade. I smile & nod when she goes off on it & then fix some tea and ignore what she said. This weeks rant is men menstruate too. Um, no they don’t. Biologically speaking, of course. She thinks if screams loud enough it’s going to change my mind.

My point with this is that brand of woke is similar to the squad who supports these two. They scream bully doxx etc because that’s all they know how to do. They can’t handle dissenting opinion, and cancel those who aren’t lockstep with them. Sharon Osbourne (who I wouldn’t exactly call conservative) is being cancelled because she defended piers Morgan on an American show. Most of that audience don’t even know who he is!

• Heart
  • Haha

mb1202

VIP Member
I actually think it's disgusting that Gayle has weighed in on serious bullying claims made by multiple members of staff against Meghan. Basically 'I've never had any problems so no one else could have'. It's such a toxic argument and ignores the power dynamics at play. It's how abusers end up going unpunished- they're protected by powerful friends.
Also points out the hypocrisy/double standard of it all. M is allowed to make baseless claims that she was targeted, bullied and on the receiving end of racism. But when staff have come out saying M is the bully, theres ‘nO eViDeNcE’, and her stupid social climbing ‘friends’ come out and say they have never had a problem with her as if that proves anything at all.

Last edited:

JudithKuntz

Clearly they are demanding a statement from the BRF validating all their lies.

Not going to happen.

These are two sick and deluded individuals. Their poor kids.

• Angry

freda19

VIP Member
Woah I hugely disagree. Diana was not stupid. Regardless, H would never have been the kind of man to be susceptible to M’s shit had Diana not passed.
Sorry bubba, but Di was thick as a brick. Don't mistake all her shenanigans for smarts, she was just sly enough to use others to her advantage to get what she wanted.

• Haha

mb1202

VIP Member

Michelle Obama speaking in not-very-difficult code:

Mario noted Michelle’s connection to Meghan Markle and asked her thoughts on the fallout of Meghan and Prince Harry’s bombshell interview with Oprah Winfrey, in which the couple made troubling claims about their time as senior royals. Michelle, who Meghan interviewed for British Vogue in 2019, sent well wishes for the Duke and Duchess of Sussex to find closure that works best for them and their future as they continue navigating their rift with the monarchy.

“My hope is that, when I think about what they’re going through, I think about the importance of family and I just pray that there is forgiveness and there is clarity and love and resolve at some point in time,” Michelle said of Meghan and Harry. “Because there’s nothing more important than family
Very dignified and clever response from Michelle Obama. Pleasantly surprised she doesn’t seem taken in by the woke thing nor is she speaking out ‘on behalf of black women’. Good for her.

Last edited:
  • Heart

SilentCW

🤣🤣🤣 good thing is I’ve never met anyone crazy “woke” in real life yet just crazy’s online. If I did meet anyone like that I would definitely have something to say. I have no filter.
You would very quickly realise there is no point in speaking to people like this. They cannot defend their arguments in a debate. And they just start to shout. I have better things to do with my time than be shouted at by someone who has no real grasp on reality.

• Haha
  • Heart

Onetwofour

VIP Member
Also Meghan having constant talks with journalists like Gayle King proves that she wants to stay in the news and that the topic of the feud comes back again and again.

How Harry feels about that? Wasn't he blaming some of his family members to keep contacts with journalists in the interview?

• Sad
  • Heart

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
Stick to your guns. Trans women are not women and it’s insulting that anyone is trying to suggest they are. As a 22 year old woman, seeing a 40 year old man stick on a dress and makeup and call himself Linda and try and come into the women’s loo, I find that hideously inappropriate. You don’t know what it is to be a woman, to grow up as a young girl, have your period, your experiences with boys, bitchy friends, being in the workplace as a woman. You can kindly fuck off!

sorry to derail ;)
This is a great post from a young woman ❤❤❤

• Heart

liar liar

VIP Member
Her stance that she has receipts about all of it is going to be her undoing. She will never be able to provide evidence, it doesn’t exist. It’s so strange, the arrogance and level of delusion, to pretend you have evidence!
Receipts for what exactly? She never paid for a thing when she was here.

• Haha
  • Heart

Kezzle

So she claims she can "prove everything". Prove what? the pair of them couldn't tell the same story about the supposed racism, the 3 days earlier wedding has been disproved. Its been stated why the child doesn't have a title yet. HR probably did refuse to help her re mental health as it was not their job, plus Harry said he never asked for help for her. They must know the cut off without a penny story won't go down well so what else was there to prove? That Catherine made her cry? despite the FF book that was fact checked saying there were no tears from anyone? Honestly they are beyond pathetic

• Heart

keylimepie

VIP Member
Oh, a public apology from Her Majesty the Queen, titles for the mini-Harkles, the exclusive use of Windsor Castle, public flogging of the Duchess of Cambridge, her choice of tiaras, a couple of hundred million...

And then she would still give an exclusive tell-all to Oprah about her pain and suffering.

CUT THEM OFF.
I will also add that they probably wanted access to the investigation into bullying and was told NO. So panic mode has set into Montecito.

• Wow
  • Haha
This is exactly it. She completely duped him. Painted herself out to be a selfless kind humanitarian like his mother. Poor guy could never have known her hideous narcissism and psychopathy.
He could, if - as advised by William - he would have slowed the fuck down and got to know her. He didn't. He allowed himself to be 'swept away' by honeymoon period crap and did not take the time to allow her true personality to come out. Rushing into marriage is always a risk, and often a huge mistake.

• Heart
  • Haha