Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mb1202

VIP Member
Cause we all to scared to share our opinions in person cause we may get canceled.
Oh this is exactly it. Little short story time for everyone. I recently graduated from a good uni in England, not saying this to brag but I mean you’d expect people would have a basic level of intelligence and critical thought.

Anyway my best friend and I moved in with two people to a gorgeous central flat, we couldn’t believe our luck. We quickly learned they were super woke, vegan Drama/Theatre students.

My best mate and I (both female) were talking about how we were excited to have babies in future and we were talking about painting nurseries pink/blue and the toys you’d buy (sounds a bit of a wet wipe conversation but you know what I mean!). The woke girl we lived with said ‘Um guys, that’s a bit uncomfortable, you’re actually going to impose a gender on your children?!’

Woke ideology is a cancer of our society.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 91

StrawberrySeed

VIP Member
I have been on these threads for a while now. Sorry to say it, but I am getting really fed up of the same old arguments going round and round. Tell me to sod off if you disagree, and I will.

The same things keep being questioned over and over again. The same things are being rehashed again and again. People keep dropping in asking about things that have been discussed to death weeks and weeks ago. Some just jump in as brand new posters who have made no effort at all to read previous threads and expect someone to give them all the answers. And people do.

Those lookalike outfit photos of Di and Smeg have been shared about twenty or thirty times over today and yesterday’s threads, as have Smeggy’s suspect moonbump photos. They take up so much space on the threads, yet they keep being posted over and over again to prove a point. I find myself having to keep scrolling, and scrolling on by to get past them. No wonder these threads are filling up so quickly...half of the posts are repeats and have been posted many, many times before.

These threads used to be great but they seem to be slipping into an echo chamber of ‘we hate woke people’. I am certainly not ‘woke’ but I don’t feel comfortable at all reading extreme opposite views, either. Especially, when they are littered with insults.

I think I am in the middle of the wokes and the non wokes. Some of the very strong views that have been expressed on here today and earlier last week about race, sexuality, and gender have really surprised me, particularly from posters who are a lot younger than me. I have had to scroll on by as I didn’t want to get into an argument on a Meg and Haz thread. I can sort of understand why occasional visitors to Tattle might read some of those comments out of context and go away thinking, “OMG! What a bunch of hateful bigots they are on Tattle!”

As a nearly 50 year old woman, and the mother of two teenagers (a boy and a girl), I believe there has to be some middle ground or we can never move forward. A bit of tolerance on both sides. Not slinging insults and disparaging comments back and forth over the fence. Stooping to Smeggy’s level is never a good look.

I hope I won’t be ‘cancelled’ and subject to a load of ‘fuck off if you don’t like it here’ comments. I am just expressing my frustration at how these threads are going. They are moving very quickly but a lot of the info is not new. It is repeats of the same things being posted over and over again on each and every thread. It is not enjoyable or interesting when you have seen it all before months ago. I am not sure whether anything can be done but, hopefully, people who feel the same might want to have a discussion about it. Perhaps a separate thread for brand new info / news articles, as opposed to historical stuff, could be set up for those who no longer wish to keep rehashing the surrogate, Lady Di copying, and narcissism discussions?

• Heart
Reactions: 84

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Another thread already?! Ok guys at this point I have to check that everyone’s getting enough fresh air, some vitamin d and still drinking enough water/coffee/tea/gin , oh and if you’ve fed the cat/kids/husbands/ in a while! 😆😘 P.S Thanks Rayne and Ruby!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
I genuinely would have lost a bit of my mind if I couldn’t have read this thread and conversed with you all! It seemed the day after the interview I was just surrounded by friends who were very much team ‘shitforbrains’ I thought i was going mad! Then I stumbled across the rave thread and thought oh god no please.....then I found my people, and pitched my tent! 🙌
I'm proud to say I started the very first Meghan and Hazbeen thread way back

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71

50sGirl

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion:

Harry & Meghan #78 Listen up, here’s the sting - closest you’ll get to the Royals is Gayle “King”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

mb1202

VIP Member
Another thread already?! Ok guys at this point I have to check that everyone’s getting enough fresh air, some vitamin d and still drinking enough water/coffee/tea/gin , oh and if you’ve fed the cat/kids/husbands/ in a while! 😆😘 P.S Thanks Rayne and Ruby!
I have to be honest I’ve been glued to this for days. I love all the smart, like minded people, and all the jokes! Why can’t I meet people like you all, day to day!

• Heart
Reactions: 62

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I have to say that I have been uncomfortable with some of the comments that have been on this thread recently. I am not woke by any stretch of the imagination and I tend to just carry on and ignore things I don’t like.
Some subjects I also have no idea about so I don’t tend to comment on them (trans right etc) so I tend to skip past those too.
Don’t worry Strawberry! I won’t cancel you 😊
I agree with @StrawberrySeed and @keylimepie and feel that these threads are not what they used to be! I was actually thinking of quitting and going cold turkey the other day
936.gif

We used to have a laugh on here taking the piss out of the Harkles. I find myself skipping over loads of posts now and I'm also sick of long discussions on stuff that is really off topic.

Nearly everything posted now I've seen before and I'm not going to justify my belief that Smeggy used a moonbump one more time.

Can we please get back to having a laugh? 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 61

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
I have to be honest I’ve been glued to this for days. I love all the smart, like minded people, and all the jokes! Why can’t I meet people like you all, day to day!
I genuinely would have lost a bit of my mind if I couldn’t have read this thread and conversed with you all! It seemed the day after the interview I was just surrounded by friends who were very much team ‘shitforbrains’ I thought i was going mad! Then I stumbled across the rave thread and thought oh god no please.....then I found my people, and pitched my tent! 🙌

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

Baguette

VIP Member
The Queen isn’t going to call them now she knows it’s going to be released everywhere via friends
There was a tiny but well-informed comment (was it in the Telegraph) from a palace source which said she would no longer be talking to Harry directly, but that it was up to Charles and William to lead any family discussions. The gist of the remark was that it was time for Charles to step up and manage his messy son.

Time to cut off the Harkles. No cash, no calls, no titles.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 59

H96

For hazza to be manipulated by a d-list American actress he must be extremely stupid and so easily manipulated. Good news every single person in my work is team royal (we spoke about it today) and it’s all mixed ages. The CEO actually said that smeggy is Wallis Simpson 2.0

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
I know it’s probably been said many times but 1 of the saddest things for me is the veteran community and how Hazmat has pissed on his chips there. My partner is a veteran, we are part of many veteran groups, he knows loads etc etc. Hazza was very well thought of, he supported veterans, ptsd charities and started the Invictus games. Even when he started going full on woke, the vet community still stood by him. They got very protective when he was slagged off.....but slowly that changed. Now, these loyal men and women mostly wouldn’t put him out if he was on fire. Yes, his service is still respected but that’s just a normal veteran thing. And when you’ve lost the support of veterans. You may as well live in a hole

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56

Wightgirl

VIP Member
Sorry to drag back up Morocco but it’s taken me ages to catch up 😂
In a video of her pushing forward to speak to the king ahead of hazza, you can clearly hear a journalist say “disgusting woman” 😂😂😂 Plys she also totally blanks the crown Prince and has to do a u turn when a very unimpressed Moroccan lady directs her.

I came across these photos earlier. I don't know what's happening, but Kate and Harry look concerned, whilst Meghan laughs.
I believe a 79 year old field Marshall fell off his horse. Classy reaction...

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 56

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
Hazzno, I've heard you think the calls have been unproductive. I've got someone who's been ill for a few weeks who wants a quick word to help settle this for you

26460232-8157805-image-a-1_1585259559943.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55