Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

vretch

VIP Member
Thank you. Love all the support and like minded people on here! And you all make me laugh!
If it means a good PR stunt, definitely. Look at me mending fences because I am so gracious and caring and just like Michelle Obama said family is too important. If its to her advantage, she would do it.

Reactions: 2

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Maybe sharing too much info. I share a house with a wokey. Always banging on about BLM and that stuff, claiming every sorrow was caused by colonisation, lol.
Can you get yourself a man shed or a woman shed and move out? You need a safe space.
To hijack that a tiny bit, i do think in super rare cases - it is possible. Like a one in a million thing, and maybe paired with some genetic abnormality...?

Maybe?
Are you talking about Linda?

H96

When the Queen passes though and Charles becomes king the public would have a meltdown the amount of times I’ve seen people wanting Charles to step down and give the crown to William.

• Wow

NineTails20

Chatty Member
Report report report. Report early and often and iff twitter doesnt take down those commenta, we know where they stand (nothing was said about the Kate death threats. Not even in the DM or the Express/Sun
I wish I could PM Dan Wootton to look into these properly
I'd PM him myself, but since he works for The Sun, I have him blocked.

Reactions: 1