Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

buflesse

Chatty Member
I’m obviously speculating but if he’d stayed with Chelsy I could have seen him moving to Zimbabwe and living his life there. He always seemed happiest in Africa.
The reason his whole thing with MM had all the pomp and circumstance is because she demanded it.
I do wonder if Meghan pretended to like Africa in order to get her claws into Harry - the holiday in Botswana, saying she cared about conservation etc. When all along she just wanted to live in LA.

• Wow
Reactions: 45

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
It's a common tactic with women (because it works) and actually one of the mistakes Diana made - pretending to like shite she absolutely did not like in order to snare Charles's interest in her. In reality they has zero interests in common. He was all bookish and a bit nerdy and wanted to read philosophy and eco stuff while Diana barely read, and when she did it was soppy Mills and Boon romances. She liked city life, pop music and discos, he couldn't stand that stuff and liked old-school country life pursuits. But she was enthusiastic about all his interests until they were married. I don't know what she though would happen long-term. It's a successful short-term tactic that can put you in a miserable marriage of incompatibles, which is exactly what happened to her.
I pretended to like all the bands my husband liked when we were dating and we laugh about it now because fairly early on in our marriage I was like “Turn that shite off will you we’re married and I ain’t pretending anymore.” Thank god it was the only thing I pretended about as a I can see how a marriage might be impossible otherwise!

[side note- who da fook likes Santana anyways 🤷‍♀️🥴😬]

• Haha

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
How dignified was Catherine when she paid her respect to Sarah Everard. Can you imagine the fanfare if that piece of Hollywood cheap trash Mehgan turned-up? She'd have been followed by an 8 man film crew.

OIF.jpg

• Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
If H can make public that private conversation it's no wonder Charles stopped taking his calls previously. Charles probably knew that anything they talked about would be relayed pronto to Smegs

• Angry
Reactions: 44
I'm more baffled Americans are supporting a washed up British prince and a privileged half-White once annulled, once divorced, American millionaire actress who's popularity is dependent on a royal marriage.

I don't get it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

keylimepie

VIP Member
Also I find the timing of the release extremely cynical. The Duke of Edinburgh had barely even reached Windsor and this pair have put something out there to grab the attention. Give it a bloody rest!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

Zippy2000

VIP Member
  • Sick

mb1202

VIP Member
It's not the alleged racism or mental health support but is the security and titles which will give them income. I suspect the palace is used to dealing like grifters like this and will swat them away for hours
This is one of most insane parts about it. They’ve gone on TV and trashed the RF, accusing them of being a family of racist bullies.
But their goal (well one of them) seemingly is to get Archie a title?! Makes absolutely no sense, why would they want to be associated with the RF if they’re that dreadful. Why do they keep their own titles for that matter?

Oh that’s right, MONEY! They have no class or dignity. So disingenuous.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Have been a lurker for months and this is my first post. I live in Ireland but have always been interested in the Royal Family and have always been fond of Harry. I genuinely feel he has been taken in by a narcissist (as so many of you also believe) but I still feel that his family are hoping to get him back. I think Meghan could easily be paid off with a mixture of blackmail (which is why they haven’t released many of the hounds yet) and some money (the money they are saving by not paying for their security) to let Harry back to the UK with his kids. Harry doesn’t have near enough money to give her the lifestyle she feels she deserves (there are CEOs all over the world earning more in one year than he has in his bank account) and she has gotten enough global recognition for her “brand” out of him by now. I feel so sorry for Harry. He is so vulnerable and she has seized on that. His family know this and are waiting for the day when they have to pick up the pieces and save his life. Because Meghan doesn’t give a shit about him and everyone knows that except Harry.

• Heart

Lollydyerx

Soo PP has left hospital and already the Sugars have said '' Just as the interview with M and H is no longer in the news'' WTFFF!! as if they think M and H are special enough for a 99 year old ill man to plan his hopsital stay around his arrogant Grandsons interview... they need to get a grip!!!

• Angry
  • Haha

50sGirl

VIP Member
Why is this type of information coming from Meg’s pals and not from the palace themselves???

Prince Harry and William speak for first time since Oprah chat but talks were ‘unproductive’, Meghan Markle’s pal claims

Unproductive = Harry & Meghan didn’t get their own way so threw their toys out the pram!

• Haha

LadyMuck

VIP Member
William must be fuming again to learn that his conversation with H has been divulged by the beard of Oprah. If I was him I wouldn't bother again. Let the toxic twosome stew in their own juice

• Sad
  • Heart

Baguette

VIP Member

Michelle Obama speaking in not-very-difficult code:

Mario noted Michelle’s connection to Meghan Markle and asked her thoughts on the fallout of Meghan and Prince Harry’s bombshell interview with Oprah Winfrey, in which the couple made troubling claims about their time as senior royals. Michelle, who Meghan interviewed for British Vogue in 2019, sent well wishes for the Duke and Duchess of Sussex to find closure that works best for them and their future as they continue navigating their rift with the monarchy.

“My hope is that, when I think about what they’re going through, I think about the importance of family and I just pray that there is forgiveness and there is clarity and love and resolve at some point in time,” Michelle said of Meghan and Harry. “Because there’s nothing more important than family

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Undercover with the Harkles...... I've been promoted to Chef this week as Mistress Smeggy has been too busy picking flowers🌷 to send to her friends to make waffles.
Hazno and young genius Archiedoll love 😘 my waffles so I make sure that I put extra droppings on top for them 😉
Polish_20210315_200411439.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41