Harry and Meghan #77 The fake headlines are getting removed faster than Meghan from a garden party

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can try....but she’s now on tape claiming she didn’t know the Queen needed to be curtsied to and that no one taught her how to cross her legs. And the BRF & British press are pussy cats compared to the American media when it comes to politics. She wouldn’t last 10 seconds - although it would be very amusing to watch.
I agree that the idea of Smeggy suceeding in politics is laughable. She couldn't handle life as a minor royal and is still smarting over a trivial row with Kate 😁

She doesn't have the intelligence or the required work ethic. She's typical of the sort of person who has a dream but is never prepared to put in any work to achieve it. Everything would be farmed out to assistants and she simply couldn't cope in a debate with any sharp minds.

She wouldn't last 5 minutes doing the boring stuff because it wouldn't be about her. Her only goal is to be world famous and adored by her minions. She's way too selfish to ever get anywhere. She might get some woke brownie points but I just don't think anyone with a brain could take her seriously.

I seriously doubt that she really wants to go into politics anyway. Its all posturing to keep her profile up.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She can try....but she’s now on tape claiming she didn’t know the Queen needed to be curtsied to and that no one taught her how to cross her legs. And the BRF & British press are pussy cats compared to the American media when it comes to politics. She wouldn’t last 10 seconds - although it would be very amusing to watch.
It's a pity that she didn't keep her legs crossed when she met Harry!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I agree, I came to this thread because of Meghan and find the trans stuff uncomfortable- I get that people have different opinions but this isn't the relevant forum. I am also halfway between 'woke' and 'not woke'. I guess the reason why the same stuff is posted is because lots of new people keep joining and want to be brought up to speed 😊or the thread moves so fast that people don't realise it's already been discussed.
I think the rehashing and repetition is because people can't get their heads round how we have got to a situation in our RF where someone has joined it under false pretences and caused so much damage like a Trojan horse. Her whole package is alien to most of us, the L.A. "fry" voice ( Compton croak) , the lack of gratitude, contempt for tradition and decency, and the scary thirst for revenge for the suffering she pretends she endured at our hands.
The £32m wedding "wasn't her day", (diddums) she's lost her father ( kicked him to the kerb), lost a baby (lies) her keys (rubbish), her voice (she's not stopped slandering and whining). Everything has been stolen off her by those intent on bringing her down. Until all the truth comes out which it will, the speculation will continue.
If ANL are able to appeal, Mylilpony will be needed as one of the 5 friends giving evidence. The measly bunch of half-dead roses was obviously money well spent by Minge as JM was ecstatic at being back in favour and had to tell the world they were super-close besties and always had been. Yuk.

Not sure how we got into trans but I don't understand any of that anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I’d like to see Markle hitch her wagon to the next worthy cause...Mission to Mars 🚀

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I agree that the idea of Smeggy suceeding in politics is laughable. She couldn't handle life as a minor royal and is still smarting over a trivial row with Kate 😁

She doesn't have the intelligence or the required work ethic. She's typical of the sort of person who has a dream but is never prepared to put in any work to achieve it. Everything would be farmed out to assistants and she simply couldn't cope in a debate with any sharp minds.

She wouldn't last 5 minutes doing the boring stuff because it wouldn't be about her. Her only goal is to be world famous and adored by her minions. She's way too selfish to ever get anywhere. She might get some woke brownie points but I just don't think anyone with a brain could take her seriously.

I seriously doubt that she really wants to go into politics anyway. Its all posturing to keep her profile up.
Imagine her having a heated debate with a political opponent on tv. Anything she disagreed with or couldn't answer would be met with 'you're racist'

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It may have already been said but on one of his last few shows Piers Morgan said if one of the people who left due to her bullying ever comes forward and speaks out it'll blow the whole poor me story out of the water. He said he knew it for a fact cos he knew what they gotta say but couldn't divulge it unless the person themselves does. 🤷🏼‍♀️
I think the reason he blew at Alex is that they all know what happened and he can't believe that someone who knows what she has done can still defend her.

Reactions: 16
I think it was very foolish of her to cut off Piers Morgan like that. He has a LOT of friends in the tabloids.

Reactions: 30
Smegan has her Disney films mixed up, she isn't the Little Mermaid, she's closer to Scar from Lion King. Lyrics from Be Prepared.

So prepare for the coup of the century
Be prepared for the murkiest scam
Meticulous planning
Tenacity spanning
Decades of denial
Is simply why I'll
Be king undisputed
Respected, saluted
And seen for the wonder I am
Funny you should say that.
When Harry was touting to get Meghan voiceover work he actually says “but not Scar!”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
"Angela Levin on Twitter: "The fact that Harry and Meghan say the talk with William was "unproductive" makes me believe that H and M aren't interested in compromising or working hard to mend the rift. Otherwise they wouldn't use such a negative, unpleasant word." / Twitter"

• Heart
Reactions: 28
As for politics, look at all the highly accomplished people from minority backgrounds already working hard in Washington - the new VP being the most visible - and why would they have any use for jumped up Megain. I laugh when I see Hillary supporting her...I totally lost any remaining respect for HC when she chirped about Megain being a strong woman.
I hope you are right about Kamala as I saw her as a highly intelligent woman who will do great things ....but as a Brit I’ve seen America’s best interviewer Oprah , do a one sided tale and Gayle King , a great presenter expose private family calls !! American professional women must be horrified .

At this rate next I’ll hear is Kamala ringing world leaders

” Bonjour Emile Macron , what’s your favourite colour. ? Have you ever seen a ghost ?”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What's the 700 letters in one day? I seem to have missed that.

Just need to add that to the waffles and roast chickens etc!

@Bubblesdahling It should probably also say something along the lines of there are lots of answers to questions you may have, which have already been answered here

It's much nicer when you see it in person - the stone is a lovely shade of blue, but it looks like dark navy in photos. I would prefer it with bigger diamonds and less claws!

Well she seems to be drinking wine in some of the photos, so the pregnancy thing might be a bit off target.
this was discussed in an earlier post - she was widely covered by journalists have been drinking while in Amsterdam for the September 2018 Soho House opening. Someone either photographed her or described her, in print, as having a large glass of red wine in front of her. This was one month before she announced she was knocked up so she may have established "form" in terms of explaining to dopey that drinking during the 1st trimester is a-ok./
I don't believe it -- agree with it but I have heard it justified for sure, so she may have just baffled him with bullshit. She defo looks sober and he looks loaded in those photos.

Reactions: 11
She's the little mermaid don't forget! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Still can’t believe she said that. Deluded bint.

I'm in Australia. When I wake up and check the interwebs these days, my first words are usually 'For Fucks Sake!!!!" because of what gutter tripe she's pulled overnight. Words fail me some mornings.
Your Australian newscasters have been doing a much better job of calling out M’s BS than ours have! Particularly your Sky News

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Sorry, I don't usually comment on here, but I just can't deal....Is Gayle the official mouthpiece for the Sussexes now? Why is she discussing private conversations Harry had with his family?? This is not the way to sort anything out! Gayle is a paid journalist, not a "friend".

Have they really lost their minds??? A war waged via PR. So sad its come to this....

Reactions: 26
Sorry, I don't usually comment on here, but I just can't deal....Is Gayle the official mouthpiece for the Sussexes now? Why is she discussing private conversations Harry had with his family?? This is not the way to sort anything out! Gayle is a paid journalist, not a "friend".

Have they really lost their minds??? A war waged via PR. So sad its come to this....
Meghan's move to totally isolate Harry. No family member will dare speak to him now as it will end up in the press. Final nail in the coffin.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.