Harry and Meghan #77 The fake headlines are getting removed faster than Meghan from a garden party

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry - I don't think she would have said anything to be honest. She knew her educational limitations. She wouldn't be considering politics either.
If Diana were alive Harry wouldn't be so broken and tortured. He wouldn't have suffered super needy Meg and her poisonous mother (entire family in general) because as most mothers do.. Diana would have seen right through that farce.

Reactions: 12
To feel constrained as to the proper response to Meghan and Harry by concern that "we can't do that, because then they'll tell this lie" or "we can't do this because then they'll tell that lie" is to give in to blackmail and that is never a solution.

In my opinion, they both suffer from severe mental disorder and the Royal Family quite rightly does not bow to pressure to discuss this in public. On the other hand, the manifestation of their mental derangement is in large part a desire for vengeance for perceived slights and a willingness to lie to attack the monarchy and the fabric of British society. However, unlike any ordinary family dispute, they do this from a position of British royal status. That cannot be allowed to continue - the family squabbles and the constitutional threat must be addressed as two separate matters.

I am only concerned with the constitutional side of this equation. I believe that they will never be silenced. That is the nature of their psychiatric problems. They must therefore be marginalised. The majority of the British people disagree with those who assert that the monarchy has no purpose. The monarchy has a crucial role which is relevant to everyday life in the UK. The monarchy stands to protect our constitution, uphold our values (including integrity, free speech, fairness and natural justice) and act as the glue which binds us together within the UK and with the people of the Commonwealth, presenting our best face to the world and facilitating shared problem solving and mutual support. To fulfil that role in the service of the British people and the Commonwealth, I believe that anyone having royal status must observe certain constraints. By their own admission, Harry and Meghan hold the monarchy in disdain and pour scorn on the inherent and essential constraints. They will not and cannot fulfil the role and therefore cannot hold royal status. The Queen, with the assistance of Parliament as necessary, should therefore remove all royal status - titles, place in the succession (including Harry and his offspring), and any continuing funding from the privy purse.

No doubt the family will then try to explore in private the scope for forgiveness, as Michelle Obama seems to suggest. If the Royal Family has any sense, they will be doing this with extreme caution and under the guidance of mental health professionals who can guide them on effective communication with malignant narcissists and how to minimise further damage to their own well-being in the compassionate attempt.

The same principles are equally applicable to any other member of the Royal Family who wishes to opt out of the obligations and constraints inherent in the role.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
If the titles are removed it will just add fuel to the anti royal family fire, won't it? I think so, sadly.
It will look like pettiness.
The Queen is all about dignity therefore, I don't think she will want to do that.

So her team need to find a way (if there is one) to prevent Harry and Meghan for profiting from use of the Titles.
Something to forbid them to monetise their "royalty."

Like a "non compete" contract someone leaving a company has to sign, agreeing they won't set up in competition to the firm they leave.

And Meghan is trying to create her own little Royal Court as a rival in the popularity stakes to the ancient British Royal Court.
Maybe there's a way to legally prevent that.

So, she can earn a living by acting, voiceovers etc but nothing Royal related.

Is that even do-able?
Thankfully the titles can only be removed by an act of Parliament..... so therefore out of the RF's hands and hopefully means that the optics would be clean of any "vindictive" or "bitterness" or racist claims. I sense that to get there, Parliament would need to see the accusations as treasonous, seditious or (if after throrough independent investigation / parliamentary enquiry like what Rupes Murdoch faced in 2012 for the phone hacking - the allegations and evidence are explored in full) slanderous and willfully attempting to undermine the UK's monarchy and government. If the outcome is a strong debunking of these two, their claims and their actual intentions (destablising a soverign government and interferring in a soverign states governance), the parliament will be required to strip them of their titles, their ability to set foot in the UK and probably their UK passport (as long as Biden or Trudeau or Putin gives Hazno a quick n dirty US passport as you cannot be rendered country-less - unless you're Tom Hanks).

I wonder if they will take refuge in the Ecuadorian embassy or get a sex change?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Meghan is awful. I can see her focussing her attention on US Politics next.
She can try....but she’s now on tape claiming she didn’t know the Queen needed to be curtsied to and that no one taught her how to cross her legs. And the BRF & British press are pussy cats compared to the American media when it comes to politics. She wouldn’t last 10 seconds - although it would be very amusing to watch.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Seriously I think if I was HMTQ by m
now I’d have phoned Harry and said “here have your bodyguard, I’ll pay him, just shut up and duck off”
if I was her I would be like: "Listen little tit, you have exactly one minute to stfu including that poultry you married. If not, I just found that I'm missing my great grandchild and there is a little SAS exercise somewhere near you..":)

“No one in the Royal family have talked to Meghan yet”

And here, out of everything that’s been said in the past week by her minions is one of the most telling statements as to her predicament following the interview. MM must be livid that she is being shut out of any conversations. I hope it’s part of the RF strategy to not deal with her.At.All. That must REALLY be getting under her skin.
Yes you nailed it! No one talks to HER, RF completely isolated her:) And of course Brenda doesn't talk at all:)

BTW, if my brother publicly attacked me and my other half and throw my family under the bus, endanger my children, after all they done to include him, I wouldn't talk with him until my 100th birthday.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
“No one in the Royal family have talked to Meghan yet”

And here, out of everything that’s been said in the past week by her minions is one of the most telling statements as to her predicament following the interview. MM must be livid that she is being shut out of any conversations. I hope it’s part of the RF strategy to not deal with her.At.All. That must REALLY be getting under her skin.
I seem to recall in the past the RF business is only discussed by blood RF members, the married ins have no say (or voice lol).

But it will be driving her mad to not be in control of the narrative and that everything has to go through H who can't remember what day of the week it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The only evidence she could have is if this issue was raised to the family via email or letter with an acknowledgement from the unidentified member of wrongdoing. Otherwise she hasn’t got tit. It will be a “he said, she said” situation.
She wont have as many receipts or emails as BP have regarding her bullying

Reactions: 22
I think the palace should just keep doing what they're doing as it's obviously sending them crazy and they're desperate for a fight. They're both irrelevant and just wait till the pubs open in a few weeks

Reactions: 28
It may have already been said but on one of his last few shows Piers Morgan said if one of the people who left due to her bullying ever comes forward and speaks out it'll blow the whole poor me story out of the water. He said he knew it for a fact cos he knew what they gotta say but couldn't divulge it unless the person themselves does. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 33
Meghan is awful. I can see her focussing her attention on US Politics next.
If as she says the stress of being a royal was too much, then why would she think politics is any easier? She may be the Woke poster girl of the moment, but the fact she is just shows how shallow most social media users’ discernment is.

It is tragic really that someone more credible and accomplished did not become Harry’s wife since the right person could make a useful difference to public opinion about diversity. As for politics, look at all the highly accomplished people from minority backgrounds already working hard in Washington - the new VP being the most visible - and why would they have any use for jumped up Megain. I laugh when I see Hillary supporting her...I totally lost any remaining respect for HC when she chirped about Megain being a strong woman.

Reactions: 17
I highly doubt Meghan will go into politics. She wants to be an LA socialite who dabbles in a few causes for personal glory.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Absolutely agree! The introduction of the external lawyers to investigate is very telling. Either they don’t want to be accused of not being transparent or there’s a lot of things that could be potentially explosive which the palace want nothing to do with.
As an employer, I do hope that they can conduct a thorough investigation without former staff feeling intimidated for coming forward from the Montecito Muppets.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
It may have already been said but on one of his last few shows Piers Morgan said if one of the people who left due to her bullying ever comes forward and speaks out it'll blow the whole poor me story out of the water. He said he knew it for a fact cos he knew what they gotta say but couldn't divulge it unless the person themselves does. 🤷🏼‍♀️
He's too quiet and it's making my spider senses tingle. I think she's made a massive error not just trying to destroy Piers but gis friends and with what he knows he'll totally come out soon to destroy her

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Sorry but truly how can anyone be funny with all the tit Megan is pulling. It’s very hard.
I'm in Australia. When I wake up and check the interwebs these days, my first words are usually 'For Fucks Sake!!!!" because of what gutter tripe she's pulled overnight. Words fail me some mornings.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.