Harry and Meghan #77 The fake headlines are getting removed faster than Meghan from a garden party

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But sent to who? I emailed Boris a couple of weeks ago asking him to do this.

But if letters are being sent, perhaps we should all co-ordinate our efforts, preferably by email, so put more pressure on?
there was an article from a palace insider that TQ directly received 700 letters at BP in one day demanding that they lose their titles in full. it was commented that it was the first time in history that the Queen had received such a singular demand and the BRF is absolutely taking notice. This is going to involve parliament - I am willing to bet on it

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Sorry, I don't usually comment on here, but I just can't deal....Is Gayle the official mouthpiece for the Sussexes now? Why is she discussing private conversations Harry had with his family?? This is not the way to sort anything out! Gayle is a paid journalist, not a "friend".

Have they really lost their minds??? A war waged via PR. So sad its come to this....
The only going thing is that Hemorrhoid Plastic Scrotrum Scabies Cuntface has had his surgically altered snozzle put out here 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Meghan's move to totally isolate Harry. No family member will dare speak to him now as it will end up in the press. Final nail in the coffin.
Right, but I think that RF will do just that. Talk to Harry. If anything else become public, I think that RF will put aides to task of talking to them.

Reactions: 8
Right, but I think that RF will do just that. Talk to Harry. If anything else become public, I think that RF will put aides to task of talking to them.
After the divorce Harry will come home, and then they’ll try and deprogram him and heal the relationships. I don’t know them of course but I’d guess that they aren’t actually livid at Harry, it’s M. They know what she’s all about and that H is just thick.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Sorry, I don't usually comment on here, but I just can't deal....Is Gayle the official mouthpiece for the Sussexes now? Why is she discussing private conversations Harry had with his family?? This is not the way to sort anything out! Gayle is a paid journalist, not a "friend".

Have they really lost their minds??? A war waged via PR. So sad its come to this....
She has form for leaking things deliberately through so called friends, as the letter to Daddy episode showed. She does it knowing full well it will get out and that's her intention, why is anybody surprised at all?

• Heart
Reactions: 33
If H can make public that private conversation it's no wonder Charles stopped taking his calls previously. Charles probably knew that anything they talked about would be relayed pronto to Smegs

• Angry
Reactions: 44
If H can make public that private conversation it's no wonder Charles stopped taking his calls previously. Charles probably knew that anything they talked about would be relayed pronto to Smegs
The way H said that PC had stopped taking his calls, as if it’s so shocking and for no reason 😭 H is so entitled isn’t he? Does he not realise at all what he’s doing to his family.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Still can’t believe she said that. Deluded bint.

Your Australian newscasters have been doing a much better job of calling out M’s BS than ours have! Particularly your Sky News
Aussie Sky News is the absolute best. 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Think I mentioned this a while back, but TQ is no longer talking to Harry, it's been delegated to Charles & William, and the officials. No-one talks to Megz and that seems to have been the situation for a long, long time.

From the Telegraph this evening:

The latest salvo in the ongoing drama came courtesy of Gayle King, a close friend of the Duchess and an anchor on US network CBS.

The disclosures are thought to have gone down badly at Buckingham Palace, where trust in the couple had already been severely eroded.

A Palace source said pointedly that none of the royal households would be "giving a running commentary on private conversations.”

• Wow
Reactions: 36
After the divorce Harry will come home, and then they’ll try and deprogram him and heal the relationships. I don’t know them of course but I’d guess that they aren’t actually livid at Harry, it’s M. They know what she’s all about and that H is just thick.
I'm not so sure, I think they are pretty angry with him too at the moment. He's responsible for his actions.

Reactions: 11
I'm not so sure, I think they are pretty angry with him too at the moment. He's responsible for his actions.
True, however it always seems to me like the RF are well aware of Harry’s limitations, ie they know he’s thick as tit. He is responsible as he’s a grown man, but I’d say they might even feel angry that this has happened to him. They always seem to be protective of him and want him to be happy, hence accommodating M so much.

Reactions: 11
Sometimes I get such weird thoughts like did the Cambridge’s send Archie a Christmas present? Did they send Harry a birthday card? (I guess not). Same with Charles and camilla, did they send Meghan a birthday / Christmas card or present. You’d assume no they wouldn’t but then if they didn’t it’s stuff like that she would have used against them in the interview “they didn’t even send me a card, they made me feel so unwelcome”

Reactions: 10
Think I mentioned this a while back, but TQ is no longer talking to Harry, it's been delegated to Charles & William, and the officials. No-one talks to Megz and that seems to have been the situation for a long, long time.

From the Telegraph this evening:

The latest salvo in the ongoing drama came courtesy of Gayle King, a close friend of the Duchess and an anchor on US network CBS.

The disclosures are thought to have gone down badly at Buckingham Palace, where trust in the couple had already been severely eroded.

A Palace source said pointedly that none of the royal households would be "giving a running commentary on private conversations.”

In the end, instead of docking pay if you make a mistake at BP, you will be delegated to converse with JCMH and MM:m

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The way H said that PC had stopped taking his calls, as if it’s so shocking and for no reason 😭 H is so entitled isn’t he? Does he not realise at all what he’s doing to his family.
Agree, but it all makes sense now why he did

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.