Harry and Meghan #77 The fake headlines are getting removed faster than Meghan from a garden party

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's obviously no coincidence that Cuntychops left it until Trump had left POTUS position to do her tell all interview.

Hi , recent lurker poppednover from another thread.

Totally agree, shes waited. Can you imagine his reponse if he was srill on office... now am not a trump fan but this would have been quite hilarious.

On a separate note wonder of PC has ever considered abdicating in favour of PW? That would be quite hilarious. No princely titles for Archie Hazmat and Megain.

The whole security thing is ridiculous. Working royals only. PB and PE got it till they left uni, had dropped out of sucession and hardly had any engagements. Told to get a job. Would have been same for Archie of they had played nice. They didnt. I think their popularity went to their heads. Tradition and protocol out vhebl window and "the spare not the heir' (who was once happy with his lot having more freedom to be the playboy prince etc) got ideas helped along by the Narc Mrs.

Stupid thick twit.

Reactions: 18
Meghan lied about apparent RF racism in her interview and the evidence being the RF are launching an investigation. The RF know its bullshit so happy to go ahead and investigate.
Andrew lied in his interview. The FBI want him to answer questions, he's evasive. The RF, even though there was outrage and condemnation said nothing. No internal investigation because they know he's guilty.

If Meghan was a true voice of the people and really gave a tit about women I'd have thrown Andrew under the bus during my interview not Kate.

As for the race thing I wouldn't know Meghan Markels ethnicity but I'd assume she was white or Hispanic. I doubt anyone would know she is black and I doubt anyone cares.

Why would the RF do an internal investigation for an alleged criminal matter that occurred outside of RF property?

Reactions: 21
Sorry I don't understand this. A comment that's supposedly from the queen (never heard this one before ) . But it wasn't included in the interview so I'm confused which bit you're commenting on?
Sorry this was from a documentary called Diana 7 Days That Shook The World on Netflix. It wasn’t in the Oprah interview. I did an earlier post asking if anyone had seen the documentary and that’s where it was from. Sorry for the confusion.

Reactions: 8
Seriously I think if I was HMTQ by m
now I’d have phoned Harry and said “here have your bodyguard, I’ll pay him, just shut up and duck off”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hi , recent lurker poppednover from another thread.

Totally agree, shes waited. Can you imagine his reponse if he was srill on office... now am not a trump fan but this would have been quite hilarious.

On a separate note wonder of PC has ever considered abdicating in favour of PW? That would be quite hilarious. No princely titles for Archie Hazmat and Megain.

The whole security thing is ridiculous. Working royals only. PB and PE got it till they left uni, had dropped out of sucession and hardly had any engagements. Told to get a job. Would have been same for Archie of they had played nice. They didnt. I think their popularity went to their heads. Tradition and protocol out vhebl window and "the spare not the heir' (who was once happy with his lot having more freedom to be the playboy prince etc) got ideas helped along by the Narc Mrs.

Stupid thick twit.
Part of me really hopes PC does this but I doubt he will.

Exactly re the security. M is an expert at framing things in a certain way, ie saying Archie was denied security because they were ‘concerned’ he’d be dark. No, he was never going to get it, same with the title. It’s just not protocol.

One of the most disturbing parts to me is when Harry says he didn’t realise he was trapped until he met Meghan (and she told him he was!). That just says it all.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Who's going to be their (her) next black ally to call on? I wonder if H managed to speak with PP to see how he was after his month long stay in hospital, before the witch rang her mate up.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Speed up the playback speed and listen to Lady C's latest

Wow, this sums up their problems perfectly. They are seriously disordered individuals. I found Lady C's descriptions of Meghan actually quite chilling. Very insightful lady.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This is my thread suggestion, not very good as I’m still feeling side effects from maltesers.

Harry: One day you’re King of the Coop, the next you’re the runt of the litter
Do not fear, Tattle Life is here and we’re ready for a titter

I’ll get me coat......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Who's going to be their (her) next black ally to call on? I wonder if H managed to speak with PP to see how he was after his month long stay in hospital, before the witch rang her mate up.
At this rate it will be Martin Luther King or Whitney Houston quoting from beyond the grave 🙄😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder of the Hazzards have a listener in or have tapped the BP phones...so much information of so called private conversations is getting out...but how....

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Part of me really hopes PC does this but I doubt he will.

Exactly re the security. M is an expert at framing things in a certain way, ie saying Archie was denied security because they were ‘concerned’ he’d be dark. No, he was never going to get it, same with the title. It’s just not protocol.

One of the most disturbing parts to me is when Harry says he didn’t realise he was trapped until he met Meghan (and she told him he was!). That just says it all.
Trapped.... oh please. Annoys me too. The thick Prince went to Sandhurst and the army played nice due to his status, sent him on an ED course (equality and diversity post P#ki gate), inherited 10mill, lots of parties, holidays yadda yadda
Heart bleeds...
PW has had far fewer choices.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Next she’ll be saying she’s the living embodiment of Martin Luther King and Princess Diana combined, they speak through her.
Yeah. does anyone remember that awful programme with Michael Jackson fans and a medium sent a message to one of his fans who was overcome with emotion?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Ooh looks like the Mail have taken the gloves off 🤣🤣🤣

“No one in the Royal family have talked to Meghan yet”

And here, out of everything that’s been said in the past week by her minions is one of the most telling statements as to her predicament following the interview. MM must be livid that she is being shut out of any conversations. I hope it’s part of the RF strategy to not deal with her.At.All. That must REALLY be getting under her skin.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.