Harry and Meghan #77 The fake headlines are getting removed faster than Meghan from a garden party

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m going to be sick I skipped to the middle and watched about 30 seconds. ‘Meg has a really natural approach to beauty’. Erm. She’s as plastic as they come, her skin is awful and her makeup is always trowelled on. Her fans love to say ‘she just grew up’ and that it’s this natural ‘glow up’ with age. Ffs.View attachment 485437
The old Hollywood nose job is highly apparent. Narrower, the tip refined and a larger space between nose and top lip. Bet her dad paid for it. I mean, they ALL have them, even natural beauties like Jolie. She had the rounder, undefined tip chiselled down. Halle Berry's is highly apparent pre and post, totally took away her more ethnic features in that regard. They are have the same bloody nose in the end, with the tip refined and chiselled down. Markle's looks like the surgeon went too far or she's had it fiddled with too much; there's this weird pointy shape to the tip when you see her in profile. Wouldn't be surprised if she'd had something done to her jawline too. we know she had a boob job in the past then got the implants removed. used to blow up the lips too. Very few if any of them in that industry are au naturale in this regard.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
And to continue, on my rant today, I don't think she ever meant to integrate herself into the RF. Megsy didnt seem to understand the institution and what her role in that was. Never seemed interested in the people, the history, culture of the UK. Never wore UK designers, except high street, to overseas events. Why on earth was she wearing Italian/French/American designers? She represents the UK! But the boring, dreary stuff was no good for her. Only fancy dress up events where there would be press. Rainy day in Sunderland, forget it! For someone so "intelligent", she did a terrible job learning what her role, and expected behavior would be. I am an american who lived in UK for many years, and married a british man. I am so saddened as to the way she has destroyed all the goodwill the public had, and has made Harry a laughingstock.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
We'll be gone soon 😉 once the dust has settled. The interview kicked up a shitstorm - people (I) needed to vent. Was glad to find like minded people. Time passes, news moves on - I've already stopped delving into this thread as much as I did.
Apologies to those stalwarts who are feeling like they don't recognise their thread any more. I don't think anyone was thinking of you guys and how you'd take people jumping in, I'm sure the topics you've seen over and over again are new to most. People were just happy to find somewhere to post what they were feeling after the interview.
I'm sure it'll return to what it was soon.

Enjoy a return to your normality (hopefully soon) 👍😄
This made me sad tbh

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m going to be sick I skipped to the middle and watched about 30 seconds. ‘Meg has a really natural approach to beauty’. Erm. She’s as plastic as they come and her makeup is always trowelled on. Her fans love to say ‘she just grew up’ and that it’s this natural ‘glow up’ with age. Ffs.View attachment 485437
Plastic surgery (nose), fillers (cheekbones), daily hair straighteners, and gallons of makeup. Oh and the tooth veneers. Must take most of her day just getting dressed, and most of Harry’s investment income paying the primp team

Reactions: 17
Meghan Markle is arrogant.

The British royal family, in fact all royalty in general, have extensive connections in every sector of the world, and to treat the British royalty as a game for Hollywood publicity is not only stupid, but potentially dangerous. Meghan is making enemies out of a lot of powerful and influential people, more powerful than Oprah Winfrey. There's a reason why even Michelle Obama is being diplomatic about this situation, you're dealing with powerful people here. The other royals and diplomats of the world are keeping quiet, and the ones who have spoken are showing a lot distaste.

I know many people, even in political circles, only treat royalty superficially, but royals have a lot of diplomatic influence, and they know what goes on behind closed doors. At least, the senior royals. Harry clearly is clueless about all of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Sycophantic bullshit. Beyoncé clearly was looking at M as if to say ‘who tf is she’ at this event. Who the duck has she inspired or strengthened bar a few snowflakes on social media? Ugh. Whiny narc goes on TV to complain about her £50million wedding, £2.5million refurbished mansion, and how someone allegedly said a mean comment.
07080E2B-5E8B-4C5D-A630-292165F7BCB6.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Supposedly it is around March 2017. June 2017 was when she did the Vanity Fair interview that was the cover of their Sept 20017 issue. It was thought that he broke up with her in Dec after he found out that the pap claims and Break in claims were fictitious. she had beeen Harry's "plus one" when the invites were sent out in Nov. so she assumed she could still go. My theory is that she went to tell him she was knocked up to force his hand.... and then magically "no child" so she agreed the VF interview to force his hand yet again.
neither Kate nor Chelsy nor Cressida ever did an interview like this.

Whats worse is, it’s clear Vanity Fair would never have approached her if it hadn’t been for the fact she was Harry’s girlfriend. Worse yet, the whole headline focused on the latter. It was a massive sell out, a glaring red flag. For some reason Harry went along with it, maybe he felt backed into a corner.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
This made me sad tbh
Reading the comments made me feel as welcome as the proverbial fart in a wetsuit. I understand the sentiment but no-one wants to be excitedly posting stuff when all you're actually doing is pissing people off and making them wish everything would go back to how it used to be.
Sorry you were sad ❤
Don't worry be happy! X
And.... Sorry to derail again!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Has anyone watched Diana- 7 days that shook the world on Netflix? I’m intrigued with regards to what Ingrid Seward said about when HMTQ was woken up.
According to Ingrid, Her Majesty’s first words were “Someone must have greased the brakes”
Has anyone heard this before? Sorry it’s not directly H and M related.
Yes, HMTQ said it to Paul Burrell. He has frequently referred to it and it has never been disputed by anyone.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
And to continue, on my rant today, I don't think she ever meant to integrate herself into the RF. Megsy didnt seem to understand the institution and what her role in that was. Never seemed interested in the people, the history, culture of the UK. Never wore UK designers, except high street, to overseas events. Why on earth was she wearing Italian/French/American designers? She represents the UK! But the boring, dreary stuff was no good for her. Only fancy dress up events where there would be press. Rainy day in Sunderland, forget it! For someone so "intelligent", she did a terrible job learning what her role, and expected behavior would be. I am an american who lived in UK for many years, and married a british man. I am so saddened as to the way she has destroyed all the goodwill the public had, and has made Harry a laughingstock.
I agree, but I think what makes it worse is that she did understand. She knew full well. She was obsessed with Diana and knew what the role was all about. She just thought she could change it! She honestly thought she could come in, modernise and be the one to overhaul the whole thing. Staggering delusions of grandeur and arrogance.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
:sick: :sick: This is such nauseating bullshit. She’s a patron. She is nothing to do with the day to day running of the charity, whoever it’s helped, it’s nothing to do with her! She’s a figurehead. Don’t know why SmartWorks haven’t dropped her, PR nightmare surely!
View attachment 485180
A deluge of desperate PR or what???

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.