Harry and Meghan #77 The fake headlines are getting removed faster than Meghan from a garden party

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it irony (don't know if it's the correct term) that she's pulling the race card out while sat alongside her (alleged) racist husband.
Does anyone know if she has said anything about his 'racist comments'? Perhaps though it will be excused as having occurred before she was able to tell him ie when he had a mind of his own?

Reactions: 11
Does anyone know if she has said anything about his 'racist comments'? Perhaps though it will be excused as having occurred before she was able to tell him ie when he had a mind of his own?
No, because she doesn’t actually stand for anything or care. This racism issue is just a card she’s playing. Also, it doesn’t fit the narrative. She’s interested in her truth, not the truth

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Isn't this statement from Gayle King just vile?
Harry is so stupid, does he think he can be on good terms with his brother again if he runs to Oprah and Gayle to report every single word?

Will and Kate should do a revenge interview:

Oprah: So, Kate - you made Meghan cry! How did you do that?
Kate: It was before her wedding when I told her that Harry now ranks behind newborn Lois and is further from the throne as ever before.

Oprah: So, Will - you and your father are very trapped!
Will: Oh yes, our sleeves get caught on these antique Royal very valuable door handles occasionally, very annoying and trapping.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Perhaps she’s pushing the buttons now to make Hazza sink or swim? Either he’ll stick to her like a limpet and she’ll carry on leeching off him or he’ll finally see she’s gone too far and the relationship will break down. I suspect she’d rather the latter as a horrible messy divorce will keep her in the papers and further her victim narrative.

Reactions: 14
Oh and I vaguely remembered a post somewhere (a million threads ago) that there is a Forum for Military guys and some of their anti-Harry posts were pasted.

Anything else of interest from there, I wonder?

I think its very insightful to hear from guys in the Military, especially if they served with him.
My brother was in the army for 28 years and I asked him what the opinion of Harry was these days and he said the general consensus was that he's like a christmas clock (noel!) :)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's another tactic by Meghan to make sure Harry is completely cut off from his family. Classic narc move.
Either she listened to the calls or he told her about them..........................but being a narc she probably just asked if 'they were going to get' and because the answer was anything but yes, out came the daggers.

Reactions: 12
:sick: :sick: This is such nauseating bullshit. She’s a patron. She is nothing to do with the day to day running of the charity, whoever it’s helped, it’s nothing to do with her! She’s a figurehead. Don’t know why SmartWorks haven’t dropped her, PR nightmare surely!
View attachment 485180
Juliet Hughes-Hallett is still Chair of the Board of Trustees of Smartworks. She needs to refresh her memory of her responsibilities as Chair. Smartworks has a mission to get disadvantaged women back into the workplace. Their Patron, the privacy-seeking Duchess, has triggered an enquiry into workplace bullying over a period of years, involving (we've heard) at least 12 employees. The Chair needs to invite the Patron to a meeting without coffee and 'suggest' that she steps aside until the investigation is complete.

Apparently Smartworks are searching for a new chair in 2021. In the meantime, Juliet HH should clear her desk by dealing with her messy, scandalous Patron in the correct manner as she is bringing the charity's name into disrepute.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Sorry to go off on tangent don’t mullet hairstyles make you look older? Just looking at an REO Speedwagon video. I’m a child of the 80s.

Anyway this story has so many twists and turns the PR machine is in full process. Somehow it seems very unimportant yet important at the same time.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
"She's a very sweet, caring person. BUT SHE WILL BLACKMAIL YOU!!"

imagine trying to negotiate With your Estranged brother or grandson/son and his wife just keeps telling international journalists to talk about it. They really don't want privacy it's true - just fawning over with no criticism. It must be a full time job suing and whining. She is showing her true colours every day. There's no use saying bullying claims aren't real because she's sweet and caring - how does that feel to be a victim. You're saying they're lying? Hey Piers had to lose job when he said Meghan was. It's all just not gucci let's be honest.
That's the most annoying thing. Everything that comes out of Meghan's mouth is the truth and should not be questioned (and if you do you're racist) but anyone accuses her of outrageous behaviour it's all lies (and again racist).

Problems with the staff were hinted at long before the Sussex's buggered off. If anything, the RF were actually covering that behaviour up.

And let's have a little reminder of something very early on - 'What Meghan wants, Meghan gets' . The truest thing Harry has ever said.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Sorry to go off on tangent don’t mullet hairstyles make you look older? Just looking at an REO Speedwagon video. I’m a child of the 80s.

Anyway this story has so many twists and turns the PR machine is in full process. Somehow it seems very unimportant yet important at the same time.
This is exactly it! They’re so hugely unimportant that it’s become important :ROFLMAO: 😭

Reactions: 6
That one word shows just how transactional M at least considers the conversation to be.

So, so much this! She's a grifter, a hustler, which are probably essential qualities in the world she aspired to be in, but they dont transfer well to the aristocracy (for want of a better word).

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That one word shows just how transactional M at least considers the conversation to be.

So, so much this! She's a grifter, a hustler, which are probably essential qualities in the world she aspired to be in, but they dont transfer well to the aristocracy (for want of a better word).
Exactly. The interview was nothing to do with healing a rift, telling the truth or being genuine. It was a manipulative, exploitative tool for blackmail and slander.

The conversation between them and the RF is not a chat amongst family, trying to resolve some of their issues and maybe moving towards a reconciliation. It’s a negotiation, for titles, money and even blackmail to HMTQ to come out and publicly apologise and vindicate them. It’s really vile. Attention seeking, childish, entitled liars.

• Angry
Reactions: 28
I can't wait for the IRS to investigate Harry. BTW, how did he get his Green Card? He hasn't got a job? Anyone on here know about US Immigration rules? How is he allowed to stay in the US without work?
He's married to a US citizen so is in the priority group that gets a green card pretty quickly. He wouldn't be able to leave the US until it's authorised though. It took about 4 months for mine

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.