Harry and Meghan #77 The fake headlines are getting removed faster than Meghan from a garden party

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meghan and Harry Sussex are both........ so childish..........impossible...so what Freda says......

But what on earth are The Royal family going to do about them?

They released a perfectly reasonable request to say they would deal with issues raised from the interview privately. Next we have Gayle King, releasing a press release on behalf of Meghan and Harry Sussex, the Sussexes!
or of course Suss -exes (As they are of course no longer working royals so they are of course exes!)

I suppose the Sussexes warped logic is that any negative comments about Meghan in the British press has to have racial undertones!

And I am now curious about how a black woman like Jessica Mulroney got embroiled in a race row, about British lives matter last year?
looking at the photo below she has the same skin tone as Meghan so, if we are to go by skin tone? I am assuming that Jessica is also black?

View attachment 485131
bloody hell, the contrast of her face then and now...not even the same woman!

Reactions: 11
Her stance that she has receipts about all of it is going to be her undoing. She will never be able to provide evidence, it doesn’t exist. It’s so strange, the arrogance and level of delusion, to pretend you have evidence!
The only evidence she could have is if this issue was raised to the family via email or letter with an acknowledgement from the unidentified member of wrongdoing. Otherwise she hasn’t got tit. It will be a “he said, she said” situation.

Reactions: 16
I can't wait for the IRS to investigate Harry. BTW, how did he get his Green Card? He hasn't got a job? Anyone on here know about US Immigration rules? How is he allowed to stay in the US without work?

Reactions: 26
Clearly they are demanding a statement from the BRF validating all their lies.

Not going to happen.

These are two sick and deluded individuals. Their poor kids.

• Angry
Reactions: 36
The only evidence she could have is if this issue was raised to the family via email or letter with an acknowledgement from the unidentified member of wrongdoing. Otherwise she hasn’t got tit. It will be a “he said, she said” situation.
Precisely. I just don’t buy that anyone said anything, if it was anything it would have been an innocuous question about who the baby might look like.

Also, I think people aren’t realising that the RF are not just ordinary people with normal privacy. Someone may have said it in the sense of pre warning Harry he, M and the baby might get racist abuse, because of course there are some disgusting people out there! It doesn’t ring true that it was a deeply racist view held by an RF member.

Reactions: 14
Her stance that she has receipts about all of it is going to be her undoing. She will never be able to provide evidence, it doesn’t exist. It’s so strange, the arrogance and level of delusion, to pretend you have evidence!
Receipts for what exactly? She never paid for a thing when she was here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
The US are about to have a huge migration situation since Biden has changed border laws. I’m not saying there’s not a race issue in the U.K. (far from it) but it’ll be interesting to see how some of these US media outlets that are pointing the finger over here handle this.

Reactions: 22
I don’t understand why Gayle King is spouting off.

I feel very sick I’ve just eaten some maltesers and they taste a lot sweeter than before.

Any spare buckets anyone?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I agree and it's a tricky one because although we know Andrew is a seedy arrogant tosser he hasn't been charged or convicted of a crime (yet).

I do hope that all channels of communication have been cut off for Meghan. It's hard to believe that any member of the family would want to talk to her ever again. Kate will certainly have her number blocked!

My view is that none of them should contact the Harkles- only through lawyers. They need some good advice on how to deal with the blackmailers and this should be done through legal channels.
Andrew is her son. Harry is her grandson (maybe)... BIG difference.

Andrew has been punished as much as he can be. He has disappeared from public view and he might as well not be the Duke of York for all the benefits he has of that title.
The reason to remove the Sussex titles is because of misuse, merching and exploitation of the titles which they continue to do while Andrew is not.
Not defending the tosser and he should talk to the FBI in London but he hasn’t been charged let alone convicted of anything.
I agree with you all.
We can see the bigger picture.
Sadly the Sussex Shits and some of the baying public want him hung, drawn and quartered.

Reactions: 13
:sick: :sick: This is such nauseating bullshit. She’s a patron. She is nothing to do with the day to day running of the charity, whoever it’s helped, it’s nothing to do with her! She’s a figurehead. Don’t know why SmartWorks haven’t dropped her, PR nightmare surely!
30C5BD17-F9C4-46A1-94EE-3BA2AE6E8902.png

• Sick
It's obviously no coincidence that Cuntychops left it until Trump had left POTUS position to do her tell all interview.

Reactions: 21
What does Smeghead think she will achieve by having her new lapdog Gayle tell the world that a chat amongs the Royal men was unproductive. All this means is that nobody can communicate with these two nitwits as they will run straight to the press

Gayle King, another one of M’s faux friends. Never met her prior but was bloody guest of honour at the New York baby shower :sick:
View attachment 484749

Hopefully this gains traction. Change.org

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So when will we find out that Orca Windbag and Gayle Guttertrash are also on the payroll and will be making appearances in Smegatron's Netflix show?

This drama is all being hyped up for her TV show. The show that will promote her as an unanointed saint with Hazno let out of the chicken coop to feature for a couple of minutes per episode.

Part of me wants the secret service to fly in and remove Harry and part of me hopes that the bleeping chickens turn on him and peck him to death. I don't think that its going to be long now before she discards him as the boring little twerp is no longer necessary. She won't get anything more out of the royal family now.

I really hope that all the people she's bullied are vindicated and sue her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I read this in Exposingmg, don't know if posted before, sorry if it was already discussed .

10 months ago · 0 Likes

Reputable sources now claim that it was MM herself that started the racism narrative by planting the "Straight out of Compton" article. This did 2 things for mm. It forced PH to release a public statement calling the article racist, which validated their relationship. Which it was racist, BUT it was written by Markle's PR to do just that! This racism angle is then what mm falls back on when she's rightfully criticized. SHE. SET. IT. ALL. UP!!

• Wow
Reactions: 35
Yes she was! I think I was more shocked that HMTQ’s first reaction upon being told the news was that someone was have greased the brakes! I’d never heard it being said before so was taken aback like when Oprah went what open mouthed 🤣
I just thought what a bizarre thing to come out with but it could have been shock though.
Sorry I don't understand this. A comment that's supposedly from the queen (never heard this one before ) . But it wasn't included in the interview so I'm confused which bit you're commenting on?

Reactions: 2
It shows how obstructive, uncooperative, mean and childish they are. Even if no agreement or compromise could be reached during that phone call, why couldnt they have simply said something positive like 'we are working on it' or 'It was a private conversation'. Instead of announcing to the world it was unproductive with its negative connotations.
That one word shows just how transactional M at least considers the conversation to be. 🤑

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So when will we find out that Orca Windbag and Gayle Guttertrash are also on the payroll and will be making appearances in Smegatron's Netflix show?

This drama is all being hyped up for her TV show. The show that will promote her as an unanointed saint with Hazno let out of the chicken coop to feature for a couple of minutes per episode.

Part of me wants the secret service to fly in and remove Harry and part of me hopes that the bleeping chickens turn on him and peck him to death. I don't think that its going to be long now before she discards him as the boring little twerp is no longer necessary. She won't get anything more out of the royal family now.

I really hope thst all the people she's bullied are vindicated and sue her.
I can’t even imagine what their divorce will be like. It will be absolutely mental to watch. I know that sounds morbid of me but it’s inevitable, surely?

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.