Harry and Meghan #77 The fake headlines are getting removed faster than Meghan from a garden party

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feel really sorry for William he looks terrible , this is clearly putting a strain him & kate
It’s despicable what those two have unleashed!
If I were William I’m afraid that Harry would be cut off, brother or not, he’s certainly made it clear where his loyalties lie! 🤬

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
The RF should do a spring clean (get rid of titles) do a collective push under the bus of the gruesome twosome and randy and be done with it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I'd strip both the York and Sussex titles. Andrew doesn't have a son to inherit the Dukedom, so there's no issue there. The Princesses have their married surnames so don't need to use York. Sarah could be allowed to use Windsor as a surname. Downgrade Harry/Meghan to Earl/Countess of Dumbarton and style Archie as Viscount Whatever.
I don't think that'd work, sadly. Apart from anything else, it'd look awful if we stripped an English title and let the disgusting shysters keep a Scots one :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I do so hope that Hemorrhoid plastic Scotum is going to get into trouble. Someone tweeted this at him:

'Omid needs to be held accountable for incitement. He knows what will happen, he's been passive-aggressive and then pretends he doesn't know what will happen. Section 59 of the Serious Crime Act 2007 abolished the common law offence of incitement, with effect from 1 Oct. 2008.
And the Mail headline is back to saying she’s not surprised about racism in the RF 🤦🏻‍♀️
View attachment 485081
bleeping cunts. I knew that tit faced witch would cave in with the wokes.

I honestly wish that we could have nothing to do with America now. How dare they all assume racism with no bleeping proof.

It's bleeping scandalous that they think they can trash us all. I'm not buying anything American now.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Meghan and Harry Sussex are both........ so childish..........impossible...so what Freda says......

But what on earth are The Royal family going to do about them?

They released a perfectly reasonable request to say they would deal with issues raised from the interview privately. Next we have Gayle King, releasing a press release on behalf of Meghan and Harry Sussex, the Sussexes!
or of course Suss -exes (As they are of course no longer working royals so they are of course exes!)

I suppose the Sussexes warped logic is that any negative comments about Meghan in the British press has to have racial undertones!

And I am now curious about how a black woman like Jessica Mulroney got embroiled in a race row, about British lives matter last year?
looking at the photo below she has the same skin tone as Meghan so, if we are to go by skin tone? I am assuming that Jessica is also black?

1615914823522.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The RF should do a spring clean (get rid of titles) do a collective push under the bus of the gruesome twosome and randy and be done with it.

All that would happen when removing titles would be that H and M would be Prince Henry and Princess Henry, and Andrew would be Prince Andrew. These titles are their birthright, they’re blood royals. M by virtue of being married to H gets the Princess title.

This is my understanding, anyway? All that would happen is they’d lose the Sussex dukedom and Andrew the York dukedom.

Don’t get me wrong I want them to remove the titles regardless!

Reactions: 7
Meghan lied about apparent RF racism in her interview and the evidence being the RF are launching an investigation. The RF know its bullshit so happy to go ahead and investigate.
Andrew lied in his interview. The FBI want him to answer questions, he's evasive. The RF, even though there was outrage and condemnation said nothing. No internal investigation because they know he's guilty.

If Meghan was a true voice of the people and really gave a tit about women I'd have thrown Andrew under the bus during my interview not Kate.

As for the race thing I wouldn't know Meghan Markels ethnicity but I'd assume she was white or Hispanic. I doubt anyone would know she is black and I doubt anyone cares.

Reactions: 15
The only unproductive thing I can see here is Harry and Meghan running to their minion Gayle to inform the world of conversations that have occurred. It’s adding petrol to an already raging inferno.
From what Gayle said, Meghan hasn’t been spoken to by the family so if she (which is more than likely) the source of Gayle’s information then this is already second hand. We all know how her second hand information went in the interview with what colour will the baby be.
How dim is Meghan to think that the general public will have any sympathy for her especially on the day Prince Philip has been released from hospital.
It should be a day of celebration within the house of Windsor but these idiots seem to just pile on the misery with more things to throw their way.
They really need to get out more.

Reactions: 30
I do so hope that Hemorrhoid plastic Scotum is going to get into trouble. Someone tweeted this at him:

'Omid needs to be held accountable for incitement. He knows what will happen, he's been passive-aggressive and then pretends he doesn't know what will happen. Section 59 of the Serious Crime Act 2007 abolished the common law offence of incitement, with effect from 1 Oct. 2008.

bleeping cunts. I knew that tit faced witch would cave in with the wokes.

I honestly wish that we could have nothing to do with America now. How dare they all assume racism with no bleeping proof.

It's bleeping scandalous that they think they can trash us all. I'm not buying anything American now.
Errm I'm still pretty sure that most of the US is completely un-interested in it all and are getting on with the pandemic and trying to earn an honest wage. It is only the out of work and stupid mouthy media types who are stirring the cauldron. You can't cure stupid and it most certainly couldn't care what colour you are. Next week Biden will probably kick the bucket or Kim thingy will accidentally wipe out half of Bali. Have a run on your wheel ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How on earth can anybody at the Palace have a conversation with Handbag now? It's ridiculous as everything will be reported back to Hag then relayed to the world. It's disgusting.

BP, William, Charles, everyone, should refuse all communication with them now and get their lawyers to deal with them. Make all communication as dull and dry as it possibly can be.

Dump the swine. Handbag's a write off.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Meghan and Harry Sussex are both........ so childish..........impossible...so what Freda says......

But what on earth are The Royal family going to do about them?

They released a perfectly reasonable request to say they would deal with issues raised from the interview privately. Next we have Gayle King, releasing a press release on behalf of Meghan and Harry Sussex, the Sussexes!
or of course Suss -exes (As they are of course no longer working royals so they are of course exes!)

I suppose the Sussexes warped logic is that any negative comments about Meghan in the British press has to have racial undertones!

And I am now curious about how a black woman like Jessica Mulroney got embroiled in a race row, about British lives matter last year?
looking at the photo below she has the same skin tone as Meghan so, if we are to go by skin tone? I am assuming that Jessica is also black?

View attachment 485131
Flat-chested, hobbit-footed freak.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Genuinely hilarious. I clicked on this woman’s profile and thought to myself it 100% will say she/her in her bio and it does. These people are just sheep with no critical faculties.
Thought to myself 'who is she bet she's a bloody woke journo' and yes behold ...the guardian.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine being American and thinking you get an opinion on whether a country is racist. The audacity.
It's not for them to comment on because they don't know anything about our society. I don't claim to know about what the US is like.

They might think they know, but they don't. Half of them don't even know where Europe is anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Meghan also states that she has receipts for everything she has said for the interview. Seeing as the conversation regarding the skin colour of Archie was between her husband and a family member, how does she prove what was said? Did she have him hooked up to a secret camera or recording device??? Otherwise where’s the proof?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Meghan also states that she has receipts for everything she has said for the interview. Seeing as the conversation regarding the skin colour of Archie was between her husband and a family member, how does she prove what was said? Did she have him hooked up to a secret camera or recording device??? Otherwise where’s the proof?
Her stance that she has receipts about all of it is going to be her undoing. She will never be able to provide evidence, it doesn’t exist. It’s so strange, the arrogance and level of delusion, to pretend you have evidence!

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.