Harry and Meghan #77 The fake headlines are getting removed faster than Meghan from a garden party

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We need more people like this on our UK channels. Completely spot on. No more shouty racist Shola, idiotic Alex beresford or Trisha Goddard please!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
:( This is all so tacky, who tf is Gayle King and why is she now involved! Also, the wording ‘claim they can prove everything’ just sums it up. Such a childish and manipulative lie. Why did they have to doctor headlines and articles then, why not show these supposedly damning, irrefutable ‘receipts’. They don’t exist, that’s why!
View attachment 485051

Feel really sorry for William he looks terrible , this is clearly putting a strain him & kate

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Imo, as I've said earlier, M is running scared. Throwing everything she's got now, comments, insults etc. She knows the titles are slipping away and despite her protestations, the bullying allegations are not going away and she will finally be exposed, as there is much more to come out from this.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
:( This is all so tacky, who tf is Gayle King and why is she now involved! Also, the wording ‘claim they can prove everything’ just sums it up. Such a childish and manipulative lie. Why did they have to doctor headlines and articles then, why not show these supposedly damning, irrefutable ‘receipts’. They don’t exist, that’s why!
View attachment 485051
But the British press arent racist!

Wasnt this proved by the fact that CBS and the Meghan and Harry, Oprah show had to get creative and make up nasty headlines!!!

I would imagine the producers would have used any racist headlines if any had existed!!!

Reactions: 21
IMHO the only reason the Queen hasn’t removed their royal titles is because of the elephant in the room called Andrew.
If she takes away their titles then there will be calls to strip Andrew of his and she doesn’t want to do that.
If the accusations toward Andrew had never happened, I believe their titles would have been long gone by now.
The sugars bleat on about Andrew but imho I think his “situation” (for want of a better word) is the only thing stopping Harry and Meghan from losing everything.
I'd strip both the York and Sussex titles. Andrew doesn't have a son to inherit the Dukedom, so there's no issue there. The Princesses have their married surnames so don't need to use York. Sarah could be allowed to use Windsor as a surname. Downgrade Harry/Meghan to Earl/Countess of Dumbarton and style Archie as Viscount Whatever.

Reactions: 23
God this is turning into a really embarrassing soap opera! The palace really need to issue a statement for all the absolute knobheads that don’t understand- family issues will be dealt with internally, any complaints of bullying and harassment by employees have to legally be dealt with. And they need to say that on both counts any investigation will be carried out fairly and with discretion and shouldn’t be discussed by American talk show hosts! God it’s all just awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Meghans got nearly as many complaints as Piers 😆

Thread suggestion:
Harry & Meghan #78 700 Complaints a day, the Queen needs to remove their Titles to keep the complaining peasants at bay

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
But the British press arent racist!

Wasnt this proved by the fact that CBS and the Meghan and Harry, Oprah show had to get creative and make up nasty headlines!!!

I would imagine the producers would have used any racist headlines if any had existed!!!
Exactly. Why would they have to use fake/doctored/taken out of context ones when they supposedly have these ‘real examples’ and evidence.

It’s just such a bizarre claim that the British press are racist. Of course they aren’t! If there was a headline/article containing a racial slur or implying that M is awful because she’s a black woman, that would be vile and met with huge criticism! Also, I don’t think legally you can even publish such things?!

The Sharon Osbourne/Sheryl Underwood debacle is proof of the ideology at play in terms of feelings vs facts. This is Underwood’s quote, verbatim:

“it is not the exact words of racism, it’s the implication and the reaction to it, to not want to address that because she is a black woman, and to try and dismiss it and try and make it seem less than what it is, that’s what makes it racist”

How could she say that and believe it in her heart of hearts. Vacuous, meaningless horseshit. It’s just a fancy way of saying ‘he’s a white man so he must be racist, we don’t need evidence because we’re black women’

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Just reported her tweets.. Just disgusting now using the women card :mad:

Genuinely hilarious. I clicked on this woman’s profile and thought to myself it 100% will say she/her in her bio and it does. These people are just sheep with no critical faculties.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Meghans got nearly as many complaints as Piers 😆

Thread suggestion:
Harry and Meghan #78 700 Complaints a day, the Queen needs to remove their Titles to keep the complaining peasants at bay
Where can you see the complaint figures?

Reactions: 2
This is one of most insane parts about it. They’ve gone on TV and trashed the RF, accusing them of being a family of racist bullies.
But their goal (well one of them) seemingly is to get Archie a title?! Makes absolutely no sense, why would they want to be associated with the RF if they’re that dreadful. Why do they keep their own titles for that matter?

Oh that’s right, MONEY! They have no class or dignity. So disingenuous.
But he will get a title when Charles is king....surely they can wait a couple of years? Archie won't be old enough to understand anyway. Makes no sense.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.