Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JudithKuntz

The other quote from Gayle this morning is that the Harkles 'just want healing' and 10 million dollars in their Cayman Islands bank account.

So that confirms that Harkles are still sending out their propaganda, speaking about private conversations (that may or may not have happened) and need to be CUT OFF AND IGNORED>

Wow full quote from Gayle is quite sinister and threatening...

She said: 'Well I'm not trying to break news, but I did actually call them to see how they were feeling, and it's true, Harry has talked to his brother and he has talked to his father too. The word I was given was that those conversations were not productive. But they are glad that they have at least started a conversation.

'And I think what is still upsetting to them is the palace keep saying they want to work it out privately, but yet, they believe these false stories are coming out that are very disparaging against Meghan, still.

'No one in the Royal family has talked to Meghan yet, at this particular time. And I think it's frustrating for them to see that it's a racial conversation about the Royal Family when all they wanted all along was for the Royals to intervene and tell the Press to stop with the unfair, inaccurate, false stories that definitely have a racial slant.

'And until you can acknowledge that, I think it's going to be hard to move forward. But they both want to move forward with this and they both want healing in this family. At the end of the day, that is Harry's family.'

She added: 'The bullying thing was raised in 2018 and now there's an ongoing investigation about bullying from Meghan Markle, when anyone who has worked with her will tell you exactly who she is.

'You know, she's really a very sweet, caring person.
And as I say, Meghan has documents to back up everything that she said on Oprah's interview. Everything.'

That's really a chilling statement to make on national TV.
Oh my fucking god.

Exactly who does Gayle King think she is? So now we can expect to get running updates from this nobody who has never met any of Harry’s family yet has appointed herself spokesperson on behalf of Meghan? These are PRIVATE conversations between a man and his brother and father!

This is despicable. I am at a loss to know what the BRF can actually do. This won’t stop.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Baguette

VIP Member
@mb1202 Harkle toady Katie Nicholl has been sent out to make up some quotes about Duchess of Cambridge. Typical Megz PR.

Meanwhile Princess Firyal of Jordan has opinions and we are here for them..

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

MoodyBlue

VIP Member
Michelle said of Meghan and Harry. “Because there’s nothing more important than family.”

Oh, the shade!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Rubythefirebat

VIP Member
Thank you for the title @Rayne

Original title:
Harry & Meghan #77 The fake headlines are getting removed faster than Meghan from a garden party

Recap!
●Two weddings. Sussex spokesperson has now said first wedding in the garden was simply a ritual.
●Was Archie denied a title? No as the rules are clear.
●Was Archie denied security? No as only a available to working Royals. Harry stepped back so lost his justification for taxpayer funded security, he can pay for it from his own pocket.
●The row with Kate. Who made who cry? Bridesmaid's dress incident. Remains mystery. Meg has forgiven Kate.
●Archies's skin colour. Who asked? Not the Queen or PP but who was it?
●Meg and Sam did not talk in 10+ years. Sam states they talked in 2013.
●Tom said on GMB, he never met H&Son, and Meg ghosted the whole family. Only Doria made the cut.
●Harry's financial situation is still shady.
●Meg rescued Harry, he did not know he needed it before they met.
●Harry wants to educate his family
●Charles and William are trapped.
●Meg mental health. Lie or not? She needs help in both case.
●Piers left/dropped from GMB
●13 holidays despite saying her passport was taken away
●Palace staff are not allowed to speak out and the Queen is going to talk to Harry. It insinuates that he is mentally unwell without saying it
●Prince William: “We’re very much not a racist family”. He hasn’t spoken to Harry, but “will do”.
●According to Meg if you breathe you get called racist
●Deleting old articles, mostly the bad ones
●Meg is demanding to see any documents relating to the bullying complaint
●ITV have removed the misleading headlines from the interview but CBS have no

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
This may have already been said (and if so apologies I have been racing through these pages trying to catch up!) but surely if Meghan and Harry are now briefing Gayle King etc on any conversation/interaction with the royals then they are no better than her father? I thought that part of the reason why Meghan cut off communication was fear that he would leak everything that was said.... aren't they now doing the same to the royals?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

buflesse

Chatty Member
I actually think it's disgusting that Gayle has weighed in on serious bullying claims made by multiple members of staff against Meghan. Basically 'I've never had any problems so no one else could have'. It's such a toxic argument and ignores the power dynamics at play. It's how abusers end up going unpunished- they're protected by powerful friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

freda19

VIP Member
Thanks for the shiny new thread @Rubythefirebat and @Rayne title goodness.

It's PR o'clock in Montecito, so here we have

- Tiny donation, giant press release

- Megzy sends flowers to her 'cancelled due to race-related online bullying incident' friend Jessica.. And here's another press release!

Happy birthday mylilpony, Póg mo thóin ya scammy cunt.:m
Career in tatters, but you have pink woses fwom meggy-weggy so I'm sure that makes up for the TV shows and endorsements that you lost for threatening and bullying an influencer online.🤣

Found these in my lappy when tidying up.

• Wow
  • Sick

Rayne

VIP Member
Another thread already?! Ok guys at this point I have to check that everyone’s getting enough fresh air, some vitamin d and still drinking enough water/coffee/tea/gin , oh and if you’ve fed the cat/kids/husbands/ in a while! 😆😘 P.S Thanks Rayne and Ruby!
A thread a day keeps Sunshine Sachs interns BUSY

• Haha

Sineadgorza

Sorry, I don't usually comment on here, but I just can't deal....Is Gayle the official mouthpiece for the Sussexes now? Why is she discussing private conversations Harry had with his family?? This is not the way to sort anything out! Gayle is a paid journalist, not a "friend".

Have they really lost their minds??? A war waged via PR. So sad its come to this....
Meghan's move to totally isolate Harry. No family member will dare speak to him now as it will end up in the press. Final nail in the coffin.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

mb1202

VIP Member
if Diana was alive she would still be against Charles etc due to what happened but she would not join any smear campaign that could backfire on William he was her fav (I read she didn’t even want Harry) She would probs talk shit about Charles now and then but wouldn’t put all this heat on Wills that Hazza has done. She would have hated Smeggy for how she’s treated Wills and Kate.
Diana was a royalist. She took her duties seriously and said herself that she was raising William to be a compassionate, strong leader.

She wanted her boys to always stick together. This narrative that she would have liked Meghan and been ‘proud’ of what Harry’s become, is sickeningly untrue.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

peradetlic

VIP Member
I already posted this in another thread but I would like your opinion.

Today I finally realised what pxxxes me off about MM. Woman in her 30ies portrays herself as naive ingenuine from a french cloister, like some Jane Austin heroine.
C'mon!
Never heard of google?!? I completely agree. She had a team of publicists, agent etc who did the search. She maybe stalked IG or FB or twitter:). I cyber search kid's potential boyfriends and she, little simple girl, didn't know anything about him or his family.

That is so humiliating for me as a woman, to have an adult woman playing such games. Than is not a sign of empowered feminist, for me that is a sign of serious issues.

Think of a picture she sends to her followers: It's ok to lie, it's ok to represent yourself as stupid, you don't have any responsibility for your actions...

• Heart
Reactions: 49

MoodyBlue

VIP Member
Next thread suggestion,

Harry and Meghan #78 When Harry met Meghan, it turned into Armageddon.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

mb1202

VIP Member
It’s the worst isn’t it, I just want to shake these people, they’re educated adults, they’re supposed to be intelligent!!! 🤬
I’ve worn myself out arguing with friends/ colleagues in the past, I just can’t be doing with it anymore, it’s just so sad that they’re not prepared to do their own research, or even just to think about something themselves instead of automatically agreeing with he/she/they on the next desk! Grrrr!!!

I just stick with posting insulting memes on my stories now, piss them off!😂

I particularly enjoyed this one..

View attachment 484263
Ugh I love the Queen. And Kate looks so pretty and happy here! They have a genuine bond. I remember reading that the Queen was extremely fond of Kate and was very keen to meet her family soon after she first met K. About 5 years after W started dating her. See, this is how it normally works! Making sure the relationship is solid and legit, having a few years to yourselves without the RF intrusion, then gradually introducing your partner to the family. M was shoved down their throats after about 2 minutes.

You can call the Middletons social climbers, fine. But they have proven themselves to be a lovely, dignified and close family. William has said he’s benefitted hugely from their influence. That’s a lovely legacy for them, I think.

Last edited:
  • Heart