Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NineTails20

Chatty Member
🤣🤣🤣 good thing is I’ve never met anyone crazy “woke” in real life yet just crazy’s online. If I did meet anyone like that I would definitely have something to say. I have no filter.
Lucky you, my daughter is woker than woke, and we're barely on speaking terms at the moment. I refuse to give into the TWAW tag, and she hates that I feel that way.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Baguette

VIP Member
If the conversations with Charles and William were 'unproductive', what do you all think Meghan wants?

My money's on abdication. Meghan wants to be Queen. I'm only half joking.
Oh, a public apology from Her Majesty the Queen, titles for the mini-Harkles, the exclusive use of Windsor Castle, public flogging of the Duchess of Cambridge, her choice of tiaras, a couple of hundred million.

Oh and obviously the SAS relocated to Montecito to guard their newly-appointed Captain General.

And then she would still give an exclusive tell-all to Oprah about her pain and suffering.

CUT THEM OFF.

• Heart
  • Haha

kittenattack

VIP Member
View attachment 483805
'To M.M. From M.M.' how narcissistic, if it's a gift to yourself why bother engraving it!

Also side note: The Tank Française was Diana's watch where Megs bought TWO (even before meeting PH) we know who she obviously took the inspo from.
Meg now got gifted (the one in gold that belonged to Di) and Meg has been seen wearing it EVERY single day clearly so obsessed with it, to the point where she's only going to give her daughter her own older watch. The difference between her wearing a piece of Diana's jewellery everyday and Kate is that an engagement ring is supposed to be worn at all times. Meg probably sees it as competition but also has an unhealthy obsession with Lady Di. I'm surprised we haven't seen her with the Lady Dior or Chanel Diana flap.

I also wonder what MM and PH did with all the extravagant wedding gifts sent to them from several world leaders and renowned people. Probably pawned it to meet last month's rent.
Female narcissists end up hating their daughters. She will destroy her and she'll be in therapy for life. The kid's card is marked before it's even been born.

• Sad
  • Wow

mb1202

VIP Member
To make up for my derailing re trans people, here’s young Wills looking hot. Thank fuck he’s the firstborn, IMO. Not because he’s hot :ROFLMAO: but because he’s shown class, diligence, kindness and dignity.
D67D69E8-07C4-45D0-BD6F-1E564FADFC2D.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

Baguette

VIP Member
Why is this type of information coming from Meg’s pals and not from the palace themselves???

Prince Harry and William speak for first time since Oprah chat but talks were ‘unproductive’, Meghan Markle’s pal claims

The other quote from Gayle this morning is that the Harkles 'just want healing' and 10 million dollars in their Cayman Islands bank account.

So that confirms that Harkles are still sending out their propaganda, speaking about private conversations (that may or may not have happened) and need to be CUT OFF AND IGNORED>

Wow full quote from Gayle is quite sinister and threatening...

She said: 'Well I'm not trying to break news, but I did actually call them to see how they were feeling, and it's true, Harry has talked to his brother and he has talked to his father too. The word I was given was that those conversations were not productive. But they are glad that they have at least started a conversation.

'And I think what is still upsetting to them is the palace keep saying they want to work it out privately, but yet, they believe these false stories are coming out that are very disparaging against Meghan, still.

'No one in the Royal family has talked to Meghan yet, at this particular time. And I think it's frustrating for them to see that it's a racial conversation about the Royal Family when all they wanted all along was for the Royals to intervene and tell the Press to stop with the unfair, inaccurate, false stories that definitely have a racial slant.

'And until you can acknowledge that, I think it's going to be hard to move forward. But they both want to move forward with this and they both want healing in this family. At the end of the day, that is Harry's family.'

She added: 'The bullying thing was raised in 2018 and now there's an ongoing investigation about bullying from Meghan Markle, when anyone who has worked with her will tell you exactly who she is.

'You know, she's really a very sweet, caring person.
And as I say, Meghan has documents to back up everything that she said on Oprah's interview. Everything.'

That's really a chilling statement to make on national TV.

• Angry
  • Wow

spangly

VIP Member
I think it's only normal for topics that have previously been extensively covered on here to come up again because of a heightened interest in h&M just now.
We can't really expect people to go back through 77 previous threads can we - even if you go back through the last 10 it wouldn't cover some of the topics that need reiterating.

I've really enjoyed all the sleuthing that tattle members have done over the last year and however long and although we are having to read things we've covered a fair few times before, it;s nice that new people are interested enough to want to find out the facts and not just take H&M at face value.

Honestly, I've been doing a fair bit of skim reading over the last few threads (sorry if I've missed any juicy bits of information) but we know it;s going to slow down a bit soon and normal service will resume. (until Oprah or the Harkles release some more of those unseen clips)

Keep at it tattlers - don't jump ship...........the harkles are still what Freda says!

• Heart
  • Haha

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
For a couple who said this was there last word on this, they've been talking a lot about this.

Weirdly this is making me chuckle as it shows the RF aren't behaving or bending to them like they thought they would so instead they'll threaten them with more interviews and release more alleged dirt. I suspect the RF totally ignoring them is sending Merkin crazy and all this is doing is showing which side is vindictive. People have already moved on and I reckon we'll get a few nasty clips coming from Orca bit it'll just continue to turn public opinion.

As I hoped yet again they're managing to turn a winning hand into a massive pile of shit. Also anyone else think they're suddenly rattled about the external bullying review?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
They really are the gift that keeps on giving, arent they?

"Woe is us, everyone hates, us, they're all racists, Kate made me cry (but I forgave her), weeping in the dark but without spoiling my make up" blah blah blah.

Now Gayle King hears the content of their private phone calls and tells it on national news??

I mean, honestly, every time I think they couldnt go any lower they plumb new depths. It's a skill I guess...

• Haha

keylimepie

VIP Member
Harry and Meghan #78 Haz hangs with chickens in the cage, will Megs roast them in a rage?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Baguette

VIP Member
Oh my fucking god.

Exactly who does Gayle King think she is? So now we can expect to get running updates from this nobody who has never met any of Harry’s family yet has appointed herself spokesperson on behalf of Meghan? These are PRIVATE conversations between a man and his brother and father!

This is despicable. I am at a loss to know what the BRF can actually do. This won’t stop.
ARE YOU RICHARD EDEN?!?

It's really simple. The RF have to shut down any conversations between Harry and his family. Which is probably exactly what MM wants.

ETA They probably have to designate someone like Sophie to be the point of contact. I would say Princess Anne but her Force 10 'Naff Orff Harkles' would trigger an international incident.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

JudithKuntz

Michelle Obama speaking in not-very-difficult code:

Mario noted Michelle’s connection to Meghan Markle and asked her thoughts on the fallout of Meghan and Prince Harry’s bombshell interview with Oprah Winfrey, in which the couple made troubling claims about their time as senior royals. Michelle, who Meghan interviewed for British Vogue in 2019, sent well wishes for the Duke and Duchess of Sussex to find closure that works best for them and their future as they continue navigating their rift with the monarchy.

“My hope is that, when I think about what they’re going through, I think about the importance of family and I just pray that there is forgiveness and there is clarity and love and resolve at some point in time,” Michelle said of Meghan and Harry. “Because there’s nothing more important than family
Michelle Obama is one of the classiest women who has ever lived. That is a perfect response - doesn’t come down on one side or the other just brings some humanity to the situation. Good for her ❤

• Heart

Cassandra333

VIP Member
If Harry divorces her and comes back to England, they'll have to put him in a psychiatric unit so that he can recover. Then he can go off to Africa and work on conservation projects out of the public eye. He shouldn't return to public life, he clearly can't cope with it.

• Sad

50sGirl

VIP Member
If anyone new joins, or people request stuff that's old why not direct them to the wiki?

Should we add it to the first post of any thread too?
That‘s what I think too.
I want new posters to feel welcome - who knows they may even have some inside info that none of us have heard before.
(as long as they don’t go on a power trip with the “I know something you don’t know bollocks!) ;)

A polite response along the lines of...
Welcome to the thread, grab a cup of tea, a bag of snacks and enter the rabbit hole that is the Harry & Meghan Wiki, the link is here.... Enjoy!

• Heart
Reactions: 45

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
If Diana were alive I feel Harry would have wound up marrying either a high ranking doctor or a lawyer, someone a bit like Kate (an English rose) but who could really tame Harry but still let him be the cheeky Harry we all used to love.
Harry would have been well suited to a woman like his cousin Zara (great name btw). Loves a horse, liked a party but with enough brains to say to Harry when enough is enough and stop being a dickhead.

Reactions: 45