Harry and Meghan #76 If they won't see reason, do we still hang people for treason?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But whilst living in the UK they did not own anything - no property, no cars, borrowed jewellry. The kids would get maintenace but her's wouldn't be clear-cut and certainly wouldn't involve living in a $16mil property when so little of it was actually paid for.
The house would likely have to be sold as a joint asset and any profit from it divided equally. Or maybe they'd both take a bath on it if they were in negative equity. Don't think California house prices are on the up recently due to the rich leaving the state in droves.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The house would likely have to be sold as a joint asset and any profit from it divided equally. Or maybe they'd both take a bath on it if they were in negative equity. Don't think California house prices are on the up recently due to the rich leaving the state in droves.
It was reported yesterday or Saturday that their property had trebled in value since they purchased <got a huge mortgage> it... ! Who made that crap up?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think there’s degrees of comparison tbh. Yes wearing a classic black dress, or brown boots, or a simple coat, is not copying. But there comes a time where it blatantly is copying, surely!

M is a contrived narc with a Diana obsession, I find it hard to believe these were coincidences. They’re statement looks. The first green one she’s even found a coat with the black detailing, and it’s a maternity outfit. I don’t buy that it’s not intentional.View attachment 483369
both worn while heavily knocked up AND the Day of the Green Goblin also included a nearly identical hat. You gotta give the gal credit for her research and resourcefulness. Seems like that is pretty much what she spent her time doing.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
both worn while heavily knocked up AND the Day of the Green Goblin also included a nearly identical hat. You gotta give the gal credit for her research and resourcefulness. Seems like that is pretty much what she spent her time doing.
I’d add this in too. Not an exact copy, but purple and red is a very unusual and striking combination. This is a very iconic look from Diana that I’m sure M was aware of. Also this is the day where M’s bump was the most ridiculous!
97DBED92-60EB-4C93-90AA-02A0D74D0CF4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
The surrogate thing to me is pretty much concrete. Clear ever changing moon bump, the bending/crouching defying physics, the irregular birth easel announcement, the strange reveal where Harry let slip that Archie was older than a newborn, the fact we haven’t seen him properly. He’s a little older than the birth announcement suggested, that’s why we don’t see him. Officially he’s nearly 2, but in reality he’s about 2 and a half, big difference at that age.

Disclaimer- my take and I have no concrete evidence!
As in Archie was born to a surrogate several weeks/months earlier than his official birthday?

Reactions: 9
Item location: Calgary, Canada. Haha. Smeg still got mates in Canada, eh? And 'New without Tags' .... honestly I would not put it past her. The Kardashians used to sell their cast-offs on eBay with the money going to Kris's 'church' charity which was just her tax avoidance scheme. Sure Smeg is about on their level operationally, probably sees them as inspirational.

Reactions: 12
I’d add this in too. Not an exact copy, but purple and red is a very unusual and striking combination. This is a very iconic look from Diana that I’m sure M was aware of. Also this is the day where M’s bump was the most ridiculous! View attachment 483400
Oh god don't give her any ideas, next we will have her sat outside the Taj mahal doing her best 'head cocked to the side, battering the eyelashes' Diana impression 😅

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I’d add this in too. Not an exact copy, but purple and red is a very unusual and striking combination. This is a very iconic look from Diana that I’m sure M was aware of. Also this is the day where M’s bump was the most ridiculous! View attachment 483400
The day the bump fell to earth... Diana always will look best as she had the height, figure and shoulders for great clothes. Smegma just looks like a bag woman who doesn't know what suits her. I wonder if she'll try that wonderful pale turquoise sleeveless short spangled shift look... I hope so - she'll look like pooh.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
As in Archie was born to a surrogate several weeks/months earlier than his official birthday?
Yes. That’s what I believe. H lets slip at about 1:52 about babies ‘changing so much over 2 weeks’, and this interview happened ‘3 days’ after Archie was born.
Edit- I’m aware that I stated Archie is more like 2 and a half, implying that he was born 6 months prior to the reveal. I’m not entirely sure on the timeline of it of course, and I may be wrong. I’m just pretty sure that he was born a couple of weeks, at the very least, earlier than official records.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
There will be no end of things happening behind the scenes now.

The the idea that their Sussex titles (plus more) are being pulled is plausible. To be honest, the Sussexes and the creatures around them belong on a watch-list IMHO. HMTQ is our Head of State, and without going all tin-hat, the Harkles have fairly obviously tried to destablise the Crown not only with the Oprah interview, but the interventions with ITV, and the swarms of organised social media attacks. No-one on here seriously believes that there were one million 'spontaneous' death threats against the popular, likeable Duchess of Cambridge, do they? But the death threats and threats of violence happened and came from somewhere.
I was wondering if HMQ would proceed with the removal of titles end of March - in 2 weeks, or refrain for fear of a backlash. Which is exactly what smeg is banking on

Reactions: 8

da link
Aah thank you, I was looking on her actual Wiki page on the internet, which is beginning to take a nose dive on her personality and credibility.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 483353
View attachment 483355
View attachment 483359
View attachment 483362
View attachment 483371

What a "coincidence"...
View attachment 483354
They ALL just happen to be in her EXACT dress size :rolleyes:

I mean after she started that GoFundMe page and seeing the Disney hustle, I wouldn't be surprised (especially considering how overpriced the seller made these). I narrowed it down to either MM or Jessica Mulroney.
Some of Catherine’s clothes are listed on there too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
yup - Silicon valley technokings moving to Iowa, Idaho, Nevada, Arizona, florida, north Carolina, New Mexico, old Mexico.... Celebs moving to Oz. and even Harpo has essentially moved to hawaii and just rents out her house (Gayle King's daughter just got married there).
Wonder what will happen to Diana's jewellery? He probably officially gifted them to her.... or so she will claim via emails that her friends all conveniently have on their hard drives.
I wonder how long for her to establish "the lifestyle to which she and the children have become accustomed ".... ergo the constant demands for security as that will be part of the "lifestyle". This is all a pre-divorce set up. Her lawyer has been advising her since before she met Harry. Also her friend's father is a lawyer.

$100 bucks Dorito will be the nanny AND the homeschooler. Marcus is probably the frigging landscaper, so to speak. Everyone is on the take.

• Heart
I'm confident that by end of month we will be on thread 100 and there will officially be 100 THOUSAND posts calling out her shady af behaviour.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Item location: Calgary, Canada. Haha. Smeg still got mates in Canada, eh? And 'New without Tags' .... honestly I would not put it past her. The Kardashians used to sell their cast-offs on eBay with the money going to Kris's 'church' charity which was just her tax avoidance scheme. Sure Smeg is about on their level operationally, probably sees them as inspirational.
If I were the Mail, I'd buy something and have it swabbed for DNA :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I was wondering if HMQ would proceed with the removal of titles end of March - in 2 weeks, or refrain for fear of a backlash.
Whatever they do, they’ll wait till the baby arrives. The wokes love a ‘don’t bully a pregnant woman’ story. Also wouldn’t put it past her and her second moonbump to ‘miscarry’ and blame the press.

(Most) cynicism aside ;) I hope M/whoever is giving birth to their new baby is safe and healthy and that the baby is too.

It was reported yesterday or Saturday that their property had trebled in value since they purchased <got a huge mortgage> it... ! Who made that crap up?
Revaluation as collateral for a new mortgage? Taking on more debt?

Reactions: 7
I can't stand Harry and think he's worse than Meghan for betraying his family and the nation who have spent untold millions on him. But seriously, these photos. Imagine if Harry was female, people would be up in arms, if he did this to Meghan the outcry would be deafening. Meghan controls him, mentally and physically. She literally stops him from moving. Harry's a complete idiot, but it's hard to see these photos and not feel uncomfortable. Unless you're a sugar. They'll think it so romantic. But they see what they want to see, Meghan controls them too.
on another note, these pics show how wrecked JCMH looks now...........and I don't think its becaus Archie isn't sleeping through the night because he would just read to himself, he is that advanced.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
0_Meghan-Markle.jpeg
tumblr_6efe5d228174221773ca33ecb6913c1d_c414af7d_1280.jpeg

Screen Shot 2021-03-15 at 12.34.12 PM.png
4getty_sq.jpeg

These were the biggest eyebrow raises for me... That first picture she's not only copying her exact look but also her facial expressions
meghan-markle-princess-diana-1406190.jpeg

Copying her makeup look from the Martin Bashier interview during her Oprah interview just shows how delusional she is.

But this does show us one thing tho, MM will always be a cheap imitation and can never be the real thing (the People's Princess)

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.