Harry and Meghan #76 If they won't see reason, do we still hang people for treason?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went into this article open minded and willing to admit that Kate has dressed like Diana too, it’s not just Meghan.

I came out of it thinking what a load of horseshit! Firstly, most of the styles shown in the article are not copies at all, not even close. Secondly, this is a catalog of about 10 years worth of Kate’s outfits. A combination of the fact she has to dress in a certain, reserved and classic way, and the fact that fashion goes in cycles i.e. of course some looks will be similar to Diana’s shows how ridiculous this is.

MM on the other hand copied to a T, some of Diana’s most ‘statement’ looks. And she was only in the RF for 2 minutes, as opposed to Kate’s 10 years of outfits being compared.

View attachment 483266View attachment 483267
I’m sorry when I see articles like this it’s just cheap journalism, even I could write such a puff piece! Whatever next, Gemma Collins losing 3 stone on a weekly basis?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m sorry when I see articles like this it’s just cheap journalism, even I could write such a puff piece! Whatever next, Gemma Collins losing 3 stone on a weekly basis?
How GC would look if her weight loss claims were true
pig-skeleton-01.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
It's usually GC and her never ending weightloss or David Beckham shows Harper affection 😅

• Haha
If the GC had lost 3 stone every time the media say she’d lost 3 stone, she’d be merely a puff of air 😭

These articles I think are designed to make Kate out to be boring, bland and devoid of any personality. A commentator once described Kate as ‘brilliantly bland’. I don’t think she’s bland, I think she’s classy and understated, and fairly shy. She and William seem to have a great relationship, they’re always laughing and joking and seem as though they’re best friends. How it should be IMO.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
The Moroccans despised her for that. Its a very patriarchal society and only the Queen would have been able to go first not Harry's irrelevant wife.
View attachment 483292
She insulted Morocco as soon as she landed in the country... refusing the traditional welcome date offered, she promptly put it back on the plate after picking it up, filthy mare, thereby insulting both the country and people, it’s equivalent to slapping the hosts on the face. At least Harry ate his offering, she could have accepted the date and disposed of it later.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
But Meghan does so well on these tours, the royal family aRe JuSt JeAlOuS HaTeRZ ShEs ThE nEw DiAnA
As a card-carrying member of the International Association of Haters, I can assure you that jealousy has nothing to do with it. We just don't like her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
New thread title suggestion:

Harry and Meghan still spinning their lies. Buckingham Palace should call MI5

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Ok so here is the picture of Meghan looking chunky to me. This was at the Lion King premier, I assume this was after she had the baby hence the baby fat. The other one she is clearly pregnant but not looking a lot bigger. I have had 2 babies myself 100 years ago but as far as I can remember I think I put on weight throughout not all at the end. I don't know, I just assumed she gave birth because she got fat, is there another way to explain away this sudden weight gain, maybe medication for depression.
The mental health medication which causes a lot of weight gain would be an antipsychotic. These are not prescribed just for depression. The main meds for depression don't cause significant weight gain. Mirtazepine can cause weight gain, but there are alternatives which would be offered first. None of the antidepressants cause sudden weight gain, bloating or puffiness.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
She insulted Morocco as soon as she landed in the country by refusing the traditional welcome date offered, she promptly put it back on the plate after picking it up, filthy mare, insulting both the country and people, it’s equivalent to slapping the hosts on the face. At least Harry ate his offering, she could have accepted the date and disposed of it later.
Do they eat eye balls in Morocco? To be fair I would struggle to eat some foods offered as gifts abroad, I can just about manage cheese and pickle.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
As a card-carrying member of the International Association of Haters, I can assure you that jealousy has nothing to do with it. We just don't like her.
I am a card carrier of the Global Association of Racist Bullies, and our official position is that Meghan’s mixed race status doesn’t come into it for us. We don’t like her because she’s a manipulative witch, but that’s by the by.

• Haha
  • Heart
If the GC had lost 3 stone every time the media say she’d lost 3 stone, she’d be merely a puff of air 😭

These articles I think are designed to make Kate out to be boring, bland and devoid of her own personality. A commentator once described Kate as ‘brilliantly bland’. I don’t think she’s bland, I think she’s classy and understated, and fairly shy. She and William seem to have a great relationship, they’re always laughing and joking and seem as though they’re best friends. How it should be IMO.
Catherine is stylish and classy. You can see how much William loves her.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Catherine is stylish and classy. You can see how much William loves her.
100%. They seem so in sync and like I said, they’re best friends. That to me is the best foundation for a relationship.

M and H’s foundation is all this awkwardness, tension and shadiness. I have never witnessed them sharing a genuine moment together. No laughing, no jokes, no real feeling. It’s sad.

• Heart
She insulted Morocco as soon as she landed in the country... refusing the traditional welcome date offered, she promptly put it back on the plate after picking it up, filthy mare, thereby insulting both the country and people, it’s equivalent to slapping the hosts on the face. At least Harry ate his offering, she could have accepted the date and disposed of it later.
Nooo - she mistook 'would you like a date' as a nod to her dubious yacht past and ran!

Do they eat eye balls in Morocco? To be fair I would struggle to eat some foods offered as gifts abroad, I can just about manage cheese and pickle.
Do you like sticky toffee pudding - if ya do ya love dates.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Kate looks lovely and she's not a weird, sociopathic stalker so it's fine by me.
It’s the whole problem of context again, a concept M fans don’t seem familiar with. Yes Kate has worn a few outfits similar to Diana’s, over the 10 years she has been Duchess of Cambridge.

MM, over 18 months of being in the RF i.e. in England, doing engagements, all that, has deliberately copied Diana numerous times. Creepily. She even copied Diana years before she even met Harry. I’ve probably posted this photo comparison about 15 times now but this to me is just absolute proof of what we’re all thinking. M is Diana’s obsessed fan, and Harry is being had.
79BC1A14-BC1C-450A-8B3D-3C77D53BBFA4.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Kate looks lovely and she's not a weird, sociopathic stalker so it's fine by me.
I don't think the resemblance is nowhere near identical as MM was. Kate wearing the similar style of clothing or color is inevitable since they all had to follow the same royal protocol/dress code and we also got to factor in how Kate's been in the public eye for 10+ years so ending up with a similar style (not the identical thing or anywhere near) was bound to happen. I'm sure if we all went and opened our closet right now we'd find outfits similar to what Diana wore, whereas, when MM opens it... it's literally like stepping into Di's closet.

Reactions: 6
Poor Harry is just a mark in her (extremely) long-con. He’s clearly quite dim witted and easily impressed.

I predict a divorce by 2023, and a custody battle. She will either give them up and get some kind of lump sum, or they will get 50/50 and have an awful lot of transatlantic travelling to do, poor kids.

Either way, M will get a huge settlement in any divorce, and extortionate child support payments, surely?
Not in a UK divorce. They would share any capital accumulated since the marriage (after debts accumulated in the marriage are paid) and that's it. Plus some child support that is related to income.

She will try to negotiate more but as things stand, this is a short marriage and Megz' earning potential has been enhanced by the marriage.

Reactions: 15
She probably went ahead to whisper 'Don't mention that time on the yacht or I'll mention the salmon...'
I just googled this. I may never recover.. if this was the set she was operating in there has to be evidence out there somewhere

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Today's important questions, brought to you by the Daily Mail.

And the top-rated comment? 'This is a good description of Megan Markle.'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Also speaking of clothes:

I wouldn't be surprised if it was MM herself behind these ads

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.