Harry and Meghan #76 If they won't see reason, do we still hang people for treason?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep Meghan wasn't interested in British designers- she saw them as small fry. The press tried to make out that the Givenchy wedding dress was British because it has a British lady at the helm šŸ™„
Yeah, that used to piss me off. You get the dress budget to spend for public events as a working royal. In return you're supposed to give something back to this nation, the one that funds you, by promoting British fashion and designers. The boost businesses get from having their wares used by a royal is immense - look at all the stuff that has sold out once Kate has worn it. But Smegs ... nah. She takes, and gives back nothing. In fact, she got into fights about keeping stuff instead. Grabby, shady cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
he looks like a creepy science teacher
Hahaha why is that so accurate! You know what I mean though, when he was just dumb Harry having a laugh he was more attractive. Now heā€™s miserable Chicken Coop Man being controlled by remote held by his awful wife.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This is an excellent post @Baguette. I have often wondered whether or not they would keep the Sussex title living in The United States. How can they represent the county with which they have a title bestowed living outside of the UK or even the Commonwealth. They said on their ā€œexitā€ announcement that they were going to split their time between North America and the UK but I get the distinct impression that this wonā€™t be the case regardless of Coronavirus restrictions. The interview must surely be the nail in the proverbial coffin for retaining the Dukedom.
It's more serious than just keeping or losing the Dukedom now, I think. Harry is sitting there as a Prince of the United Kingdom and along with his wife attacking the institution of the Monarchy via the US media. This has to end badly for them.

Reactions: 35
Does anyone on here properly believe she was actually pregnant? Iā€™d love to know, genuinely.

If so, how do you disregard the moonbump evidence, weird easel announcement and general shadiness around his birth, dates not adding up etc?

I do feel like a mad conspiracy theorist sometimes but I honestly believe she never was.
View attachment 482817View attachment 482813
Iā€™ve always thought she was pregnant.

The pictures of her after the birth and her obvious weight gain just say ā€˜woman just given birthā€™ to me.

I see why there are theories but I canā€™t get my head around them faking it.

Reactions: 8
She is smugness personified. Also, I hate to be so stuffy but that pink dress blatantly contravened protocols, no? Shoulders out like that? Itā€™s a pretty dress and a lovely colour but I just feel like MM did things to deliberately take the piss.
This is a serious question. Do the Royal Family have an etiquette expert who looks you over before you attend events as like you that off the shoulder dress seems out of place. Also isnā€™t it correct the ladies have to wear tights on all occasions and maybe Meghan prefers to go au naturel?

I need the tights to contain my leg stubble.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

The pictures of her after the birth and her obvious weight gain just say ā€˜woman just given birthā€™ to me.

Cake though.

It's easy to gain weight when you have the power of cake šŸŽ‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Carol Middleton is definitely a social climber who pushed Kate onto William. Most likely pushed her to try and get involved and seduce him at uni. But I honestly think Kate came into her own and really loved Wills and has proven sheā€™s a strong decent woman and mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

I canā€™t get my head around it in terms of the level of deception, in terms of lawyers, medical teams etc. The injunctions that would have to be implemented :oops:

Iā€™ll give some credence to the idea she was pregnant, in that she gained weight. In my opinion however, and a couple of people with personal experience have explained that medication for mental health issues causes rapid weight gain. Also, she is botoxed and fillered to high heaven which can cause bloated look.

Iā€™m naturally very contrarian so I just donā€™t buy it.
8FA72B30-A624-48F9-BEA4-058FAF91F3AD.jpeg
51CF0E41-7F8F-4E8D-AB24-66F9EF607904.jpeg
5D134798-A469-4ACD-90EA-E569B4BE3F89.jpeg

Reactions: 8
This is a serious question. Do the Royal Family have an etiquette expert who looks you over before you attend events as like you that off the shoulder dress seems out of place. Also isnā€™t it correct the ladies have to wear tights on all occasions and maybe Meghan prefers to go au naturel?

I need the tights to contain my leg stubble.
They've never had to deal with trailer trash before so the other members of the RF automatically know the etiquette as they've grown up with it. Any outsiders have been polite and intelligent enough to follow the rules without argument.

The Hag is a common, trashy person.

Reactions: 15
Poor Harry is just a mark in her (extremely) long-con. Heā€™s clearly quite dim witted and easily impressed.

I predict a divorce by 2023, and a custody battle. She will either give them up and get some kind of lump sum, or they will get 50/50 and have an awful lot of transatlantic travelling to do, poor kids.

Either way, M will get a huge settlement in any divorce, and extortionate child support payments, surely?
Any settlement will be based on his income, so probably it won't be large.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.