Harry and Meghan #76 If they won't see reason, do we still hang people for treason?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
great article with well-balanced comments on conversations about race within a family:

Anyone wonder why Meghan didn't want Emma Thynne Emma Thynn, Marchioness of Bath - Wikipedia or Rose Hulse at her wedding. Actually never mind I know the answer

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Meghan is trash. She has serious issues luring Harry by trying emulate his mother.
Harry is going to damage his mother's legacy if he keeps mentioning her. William reserves the mentions for maximum effect when he needs to.

(i think that was a reply intended for another post. LOL)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
yup - Silicon valley technokings moving to Iowa, Idaho, Nevada, Arizona, florida, north Carolina, New Mexico, old Mexico.... Celebs moving to Oz. and even Harpo has essentially moved to hawaii and just rents out her house (Gayle King's daughter just got married there).
Wonder what will happen to Diana's jewellery? He probably officially gifted them to her.... or so she will claim via emails that her friends all conveniently have on their hard drives.
I wonder how long for her to establish "the lifestyle to which she and the children have become accustomed ".... ergo the constant demands for security as that will be part of the "lifestyle". This is all a pre-divorce set up. Her lawyer has been advising her since before she met Harry. Also her friend's father is a lawyer.

$100 bucks Dorito will be the nanny AND the homeschooler. Marcus is probably the frigging landscaper, so to speak. Everyone is on the take.
I’ve read about everyone moving to Byron to follow the Hemsworths and the locals are REALLY pissed off

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Anyone wonder why Meghan didn't want Emma Thynne Emma Thynn, Marchioness of Bath - Wikipedia or Rose Hulse at her wedding. Actually never mind I know the answer
A black woman part of our aristocracy who never complains of racism, and is very beautiful IMO. What a shocker that M didn’t want her there
Edit- don’t know anything about Rose Hulse, I’ll do a bit of reading, but Emma Weymouth is a lovely woman, from what I’ve seen.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Not sure if he'd be considered good looking these days, but the tale of Prince George, Duke of Kent is riveting.

Enjoyed that. Thanks for posting it 👌

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Flashing a Valentino bag - wasn’t the deal with royals they wear UK stuff? Michelle Obama only wore US designers. DoC wears mostly Uk even high street. Queen is beyond labels as one who has their own seamstress is. About the only UK designer she wore was the ridiculous Ralph and Russo engagement photo gown
Yep Meghan wasn't interested in British designers- she saw them as small fry. The press tried to make out that the Givenchy wedding dress was British because it has a British lady at the helm 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Both of them in their prime so who’s the goodlooking brother again? 🤣 honestly these smeggy fans saying Harry is better looking then William is the funniest thing. Harry looks like Charles and William looks like Diana.
People are nuts if they think PH is the hot one. William is infinitely better looking, has charisma and a sense of humour. Harry was quite hot a few years back but he never had Williams classic good looks. Someone said this earlier but William is all Diana.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Both of them in their prime so who’s the goodlooking brother again? 🤣 honestly these smeggy fans saying Harry is better looking then William is the funniest thing. Harry looks like Charles and William looks like Diana.
Neither are them are my type at all, but everyone peaks looks-wise different times in their lives, so .. eh. William definitely has grown into someone I can respect, while Harry ... what a state.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
People are nuts if they think PH is the hot one. William is infinitely better looking, has charisma and a sense of humour. Harry was quite hot a few years back but he never had Williams classic good looks. Someone said this earlier but William is all Diana.
Really though, most of the RF are bottom of the barrel. Way hotter people exist...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Really though, most of the RF are bottom of the barrel. Way hotter people exist...
Oh I agree totally. But comparing the brothers, wills is better looking. IMO young William was hot though, by any standards.

(edit- I’m not being weird I promise, I’m 22 and he’s about my age here :ROFLMAO: )
CE91B971-AD5D-448F-A9E6-E8ED90284741.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
There will be no end of things happening behind the scenes now.

The the idea that their Sussex titles (plus more) are being pulled is plausible. To be honest, the Sussexes and the creatures around them belong on a watch-list IMHO. HMTQ is our Head of State, and without going all tin-hat, the Harkles have fairly obviously tried to destablise the Crown not only with the Oprah interview, but the interventions with ITV, and the swarms of organised social media attacks. No-one on here seriously believes that there were one million 'spontaneous' death threats against the popular, likeable Duchess of Cambridge, do they? But the death threats and threats of violence happened and came from somewhere.
This is an excellent post @Baguette. I have often wondered whether or not they would keep the Sussex title living in The United States. How can they represent the county with which they have a title bestowed living outside of the UK or even the Commonwealth. They said on their “exit” announcement that they were going to split their time between North America and the UK but I get the distinct impression that this won’t be the case regardless of Coronavirus restrictions. The interview must surely be the nail in the proverbial coffin for retaining the Dukedom.

Reactions: 20
Imo, Harry was a wet-looking wally with ginger hair and red freckly skin - yuck.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Nooo - she mistook 'would you like a date' as a nod to her dubious yacht past and ran!

Do you like sticky toffee pudding - if ya do ya love dates.
I’ve never tried it and no I hate dates! They are too sweet and such a strange texture they make me heave.

Reactions: 2
View attachment 483347
What’s eyeballs got to do with it? 🤷‍♀️
Dates are the traditional welcome for guests in Morocco, whether you’re being received in an ordinary home by locals or a palace by royalty.
I’m sorry I was making a joke. What I was trying to say was some countries have strange delicacies I don’t think I could tolerate.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.