Harry and Meghan #75 Hostage Haz out for show, blink once for yes and twice for no

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was a lost soul seeking a strong female presence in his life, MM saw that and conned her way to him and made it seem like she truly loved/cared for him. But at the end of the day she's an actress.
I think his grandma is a pretty strong female presence in his life, but he swanned into BP and informed her that he was going to marry this conartist and if she didn't approve then he would tell the world that The Queen is racist. So poor Brenda said "well alrighty then! Best of luck" (and told her team to keep receipts of absolutely everything "cuz we're gonna need 'em"). How he has treated his grandmother demonstrates how much he wanted/needed/could even recognise or respect a strong female presence . Rumour has it that there were a handful of women who officially complained of his rough sex games while he was in the army.... and that had to be "handled" by the RF.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I don't know, can anyone tell me what the text says?
I think it's in bad taste.
I think the French are taking the piss out of the queen, saying you will dies before I let you leave
BUT then I think the French are supporting the queen, saying it's a lot of fuss over nothing, here a black man was killed and Megan is carrying on like she is being killed when she has only been offended

I definitely agree with you about the boy who cried wolf in this instance of racism, also applies with claims of sexism as well. Everyone ends up getting sick and tired of the imagined or non existent infractions they end up ignoring or disbelieving legitimate cases.
It says “why Meghan quit Buckingham” with Meghan saying “because I couldn’t breathe any more”

Reactions: 7
Any normal citizen couple( ie not royals ) would have had short shrift from parents...you did what you wanted,you were warned,we gave you help to start with,we supported you... etc etc and then after a few tries to sort things, leave them to come to their own senses instead of pandering to their poor me and lying statements... gosh when I think of my ( late ) father... the talking to I got when I married a non Brit....:censored:
M was never told no by her parents. Spoilt rotten. And we are paying the price now

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I think his grandma is a pretty strong female presence in his life, but he swanned into BP and informed her that he was going to marry this conartist and if she didn't approve then he would tell the world that The Queen is racist. So poor Brenda said "well alrighty then! Best of luck" (and told her team to keep receipts of absolutely everything "cuz we're gonna need 'em"). How he has treated his grandmother demonstrates how much he wanted/needed/could even recognise or respect a strong female presence . Rumour has it that there were a handful of women who officially complained of his rough sex games while he was in the army.... and that had to be "handled" by the RF
It's because of how the Palace after Diana's death ( and to a lesser extent Diana herself) treated Harry. Like he was an equal to William and not down in the pecking order

Reactions: 14
Sorry if this has already been said! Another excellent angle I get from Kates visit to Clapham Common is that it shows she is free to go and do as she pleases. You can, in fact, call an Uber to the palace hun and go wherever you please 💅🏽
Not if your MM tho cause apparently the RF is "r@CiSt" :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't bother with a mask outdoors either. Maybe it was her RPO that told her not to wear a mask in case anything untoward happened and she couldn't be easily found in the crowd to be protected - at events they're always dressed up so 1) easy to spot 2) they have distance from the crowds and 3) everything at official events/engagements is meticulously planned. Just my thoughts, could be completely wrong

Reactions: 17
He joined in the teasing calling her "limpet". I think he thought Meghan was a Hollywood actress, and big stuff and he could one up his brother, not realising that her biggest role to date has been as supporting role on a cable show filmed in Canada
Cheeky bastard calling Kate a ‘limpet’!

Well, the boot is on the other foot now, isn‘t it? Smeggy clung onto him like a limpet in the early days and now he is clinging to her. Arrogant head.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I don't know, can anyone tell me what the text says?
I think it's in bad taste.
I think the French are taking the piss out of the queen, saying you will dies before I let you leave
BUT then I think the French are supporting the queen, saying it's a lot of fuss over nothing, here a black man was killed and Megan is carrying on like she is being killed when she has only been offended

I definitely agree with you about the boy who cried wolf in this instance of racism, also applies with claims of sexism as well. Everyone ends up getting sick and tired of the imagined or non existent infractions they end up ignoring or disbelieving legitimate cases.
Although I think is it a poor way of getting the point across, I also believe that is what the cover is saying. The Frenchies tend to like TQ. There is a very very mild sense of embarrassment, I believe, that several of the bigger scandals the hit the RF happened on their turf toe sucking, telephoto lens images of topless kate, Diana...

Reactions: 10
Here is a prime example of the level of intelligence and lack of critical thought displayed by MM fans.

This person is referring to Piers Morgan in their comment. She accuses him of being an incel- a married man with 4 kids. Says he felt entitled to M’s time and friendship- she was the one who got in touch with piers to milk all his industry knowledge and contacts, then dropped him because that’s what she does. His supposed vitriolic rant that this person describes in fact just consisted of him saying, in a fairly shouty way, that he didn’t believe her. And to top it all off the phrase lived experience rounds off the comment! Full marks for stupidity and ignorance here. I despair/feel sick when I read these sorts of comments.
EE79E7B2-9905-4366-B0C2-D90BD176972F.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Completely agree. All this crap I see from MM fans that Diana would have loved M. They clearly know absolutely nothing about Diana and are obviously blind to M.

It’s a shame that he didn’t take a leaf out of his brothers book in terms of picking a wife. Surely he could see the kind of woman Kate was and what their relationship was like? Kate was one of H’s best mates too.
The only argument they have towards that is that Diana would love MM because she "breaks boundaries" by being a minority, divorcee, being older than the male...

Reactions: 4
View attachment 481484

Thoughts on the cover?

I mean MM literally made it look like she got hit with racism harder than George Floyd (a man who actually lost his life to racism). She's delusional and victimizes herself to the point where serious racism cases like George Floyd gets dismissed because now people don't take racism issues seriously since people like MM abuse the race card. It pretty much will get the Boy Who Cried Wolf effect.
It shows a strong empowered woman - HMQ

Reactions: 5
He joined in the teasing calling her "limpet". I think he thought Meghan was a Hollywood actress, and big stuff and he could one up his brother, not realising that her biggest role to date has been as supporting role on a cable show filmed in Canada
And That Scene on 90210 :cool::eek::eek::eek:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I like Kate but her visiting that memorial today was nothing but a PR stunt. Travelling from Norfolk and even standing there without a mask on, thought we were in a lockdown? I think most public figures have ulterior motives behind most of their public actions
She didn’t travel from Norfolk, they’ve been in London for the past week. Most people don’t wear masks in the open air. Her face wasn’t that of someone carrying out a PR stunt nor was her behaviour, she didn’t even speak to anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Read the IG post!!
It says the children make the cards honouring Diana FOR William. The cards aren’t to Diana.
Exactly. And they probably did it to cheer him up as they must have noticed his sadness this week after the interview. I think its lovely. And genuine

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I don’t recall seeing it before, but to be fair they keep a lot private and people make assumptions about them. So I welcome the fact they are showing that they too think of Diana, they just don’t need to go on a chat show and shove it in our faces
I just think its part of their strategy to combat the tit H&M have slung their way and I think its a good move. Put it out there for all to see.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.